•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
How can nivi find an air ticket to shimla in viren's purse????..... Shimla doesnt have an airport......it doesnt even have a proper railway station.....ppl going to shimla either take a flight for chandigarh n then travel by taxi,bus etc or take a train till kalka n then use the roadways....

I might be going completely loony but I heard her say train ticket not air ticket. and she did say delhi to kalka!

Hi Watch the epidos again.. Nivi said train tickets Delhi to Kalka.... In Rajan Sir's show they wouldnt make mistake like that.....

She said train ticket and not air ticket.

I was even thinking whether Shimla really has an airport?

and if this is train ticket, its all the more worth thinking...
I think train ticket never has anyone's name written. Its just the age and other info. The TT and railway reservation chart which is stuck on the side of the train or the main board has the name, that too the first alphabet of the first name and the full surname.
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I was even thinking whether Shimla really has an airport?

and if this is train ticket, its all the more worth thinking...
I think train ticket never has anyone's name written. Its just the age and other info. The TT and railway reservation chart which is stuck on the side of the train or the main board has the name, that too the first alphabet of the first name and the full surname.
No bani when you book a ticket of shatabdi or long distance trains it has your name written on it along with age and gender for the booking purposes and Viren might have booked a ticket of shatabadi only as its start at 5:30 from delhi and reach Kalka at 9:20 pm
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No bani when you book a ticket of shatabdi or long distance trains it has your name written on it along with age and gender for the booking purposes and Viren might have booked a ticket of shatabadi only as its start at 5:30 from delhi and reach Kalka at 9:20 pm

oh reall! Last March (2010) only, I travelled by Duranta express and Rajdhani express, the ticket did not have my name, only my age and berth and compartment number. The TT came in and asked my id, he had all the info. And when I checked at the station, the railway reservation, that had the name.

Nice information. I never knew this new information, though I never travelled by Shatabdi.
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

oh reall! Last March (2010) only, I travelled by Duranta express and Rajdhani express, the ticket did not have my name, only my age and berth and compartment number. The TT came in and asked my id, he had all the info. And when I checked at the station, the railway reservation, that had the name.

Nice information. I never knew this new information, though I never travelled by Shatabdi.
Bani travelled a lot in shatabdi and even in rajdhani and in my reservation ticket always had my name age and berth no. and there is list also on the door which indicate your seat and sometime when you have waiting list and you don't know which is your seat no. or boggie no. then you check it by name only in the list. I travelled a lot that's why I know this.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani travelled a lot in shatabdi and even in rajdhani and in my reservation ticket always had my name age and berth no. and there is list also on the door which indicate your seat and sometime when you have waiting list and you don't know which is your seat no. or boggie no. then you check it by name only in the list. I travelled a lot that's why I know this.
I never travelled by Shatabdi, as I said. Thats why, I dont know. I am wrong, I agree.