Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Episode to its fullest !!!!!

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Friends,

So many of you have written the reviews of today's episode as usual but for a change i would like to pen down something as i liked it to the core.

Episode had -

Family moments
Friends as in Office staff moments and all were there at different times.
Singing & Dancing
Fun n frolic
Maaneet Nok jhok
Maaneet Romance
Thrill and suspense
Maan's smartness and Intelligence
His love and care
Geet's shyness , jealousy, etc
some hurting moments between AA

I will start with the Maaneet coming out of the room together with happy faces and Dadi conversation with them especially i liked geet kept holding Maan's hand and kept blushing and looking at each other, even dadi understands that its hard to seperate them even for couple of moments.

Maan remebering his promise his the dance floor with a superb performance by both of them, - Things caught everyone's atention
- special thing in this sequence was they didnt even moved their eyes out of each other even for a second except when they were not together.
- Maan holding geet so close and geet runs waway from him but feels so happy and expresses through her words in the song.
- Dadi and Ani siniging for geet & not letting her miss her family, their hug was really to god, for a change i liked Annie somehow
-  Maan cherishing that moment and comes n joins them, perfect family
- Still maaneet managed to be alone and hugged each other and maan wiping her tears.

so much positivity n happening.

Next morining dadi and annie teasing maan but geet realizing and she made herself sit next to him so close, infact i liked all their hand gestures towards each other, its perfect couple behavior in their body language followed by their Nokjhok and convincing Maan for bachelors party

I liked AA scene , Arjun trying to hide his feelings and annie feels that actually Annie's character is playing a keyrole but Nikunj should improve her expressions.

Brij looking for next biig opportunity but already came into eyes of maan which he will defo explore the same.

Geet changing maan's ringtone , their meet at that time was good and natural, Geet feeling J and warning maan but i loved the way maan took her to show the decoration, so comfortable he walked with her by putting his hands on her shoulder.

Scene in the outhouse was just superb and as every1 mentioned Maan was really awesome , hot, handsome , etc ................ the list is too long , his expressions were marvellous when saying bye and tk cr to Geet as if he wants to keep her in his eyes for the entire time he is away from her and still be with her, yearning not to go but still has to go leaving happiness and enjoyment for her and ensuring her safe and secured, Oh what a dream lover, smart & Intelligent.

GC & DD marvellous & outstanding!!
Dadi -  special as always
Brij - at his best
Annie -  improving but still need to
Arjun - was better
office staff -  romeo too cute, Adi , pinky  were great, tasha, pandey ji, manishaa all were good fun
All in all i loved it !!!

I hope you all like.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66SATHYA88iMadzmgdg_2010t_areeb

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I guess no one wants me to write again ???
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
yes...!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top