Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

<3 Anjaney <3 (Vampire love story Chapter 3 pg 3) (Page 3)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Mew Loved it..I was gna ask u to update soon...as in VERY soon LOL..but then u had only posted first chap yday......n me soo eager to read more n more from u.....i like the way u inc something  about every character..n the story progresses too....So Mohib wants to prove Sanjna wrong.....Ouch..wat will he do???...n Viren givin Anali a life..is he already Smitten??..can't wait for nxt part....!!!

jst wanted to ak Y dont u post this in CCBM Forum?.....the response wud b higher.....Ive really been lookin forward to yr FF..since u mentiond in the NivRen thread.....but cudnt find it in forum..n by chance came across it in there.

n onemore  req is it poss to hav our DP size pics of jst the face of the characters with their names at the strt of every chap so we rmmbr who thwy r..i can rmmbr ALL the girls..n few of the boys...ahsan n azhar..i get mix up..altho i knw Ahsan n Mohib r twins  

Thnx....n nw plzzzz UPDATELOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
oh gosh , wow , it is amazing yaar 
 loved it 
  please update soon yaar and pm me , okay 
  and i just today your story and saw vrien and Jenifer pis , so i start reading and i just want read more and more yaar 
 it is awesome story yaar
  please update soon yaar

Paramore

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Wow... Itz really good yaar....
Plz update soon....
Can u plz add me to your PM list, so that i won't miss your next chapter?

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Mew Loved it..I was gna ask u to update soon...as in VERY soon LOL..but then u had only posted first chap yday......n me soo eager to read more n more from u.....i like the way u inc something  about every character..n the story progresses too....So Mohib wants to prove Sanjna wrong.....Ouch..wat will he do???...n Viren givin Anali a life..is he already Smitten??..can't wait for nxt part....!!!

jst wanted to ak Y dont u post this in CCBM Forum?.....the response wud b higher.....Ive really been lookin forward to yr FF..since u mentiond in the NivRen thread.....but cudnt find it in forum..n by chance came across it in there.

n onemore  req is it poss to hav our DP size pics of jst the face of the characters with their names at the strt of every chap so we rmmbr who thwy r..i can rmmbr ALL the girls..n few of the boys...ahsan n azhar..i get mix up..altho i knw Ahsan n Mohib r twins  

Thnx....n nw plzzzz UPDATELOL
wow tthanks i feel myself on cloud 9 gosh its because of you guys that i'm posting every day i just love the feed back and responseEmbarrassed
Mohib is a very sensitive kind of bad boy and any boy would hate it if you call him a loser so he wants to prove that he didn't bite her just to disobey not because he can't bite her so he is going to drink her blood which may cause her death!DeadROFL

yes Viren is a vampire and he was born a vampire .He is a pure blood  and he feels an attraction towards Anjali which will change to love Embarrassed

okay i will post the pics of thier with their nam on the start of next chapter k?Embarrassed

awwwwwwww thnx i will update thnx for your awesome feedback HugHug

Sofna

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

oh gosh , wow , it is amazing yaar 
 loved it 
  please update soon yaar and pm me , okay 
  and i just today your story and saw vrien and Jenifer pis , so i start reading and i just want read more and more yaar 
 it is awesome story yaar
  please update soon yaar
awwwwwwwww thnxxxxxxHugHug
i will update son and thnxx for your your awesome feedback

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

Wow... Itz really good yaar....
Plz update soon....
Can u plz add me to your PM list, so that i won't miss your next chapter?
sure and thnxxxx for your awesome feedback!Hug
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
wiked mew!!!!!!!
n  remeba guys anjali is me!!!!
hehehehehe

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MewPrincess]

CHAPTER THREE

Roshni sat on her bed and calmed herself by thinking it was all her imagination.The door opened and Mehwish angrilly walked in

"Whats the matter?" asked Roshni ,"Nothing yaar woh bas Anjali ab tak wapis nahin aayi and i'm worried"

"Don't worry Mehwish wo wapis aa jayegi" ,"nahin yaar mein jaake bahar check kar aaoungi" "but its raining heavily" "i don't care Roshni" "fine but be back soon" 

"fine mein abhi aati hoon" 

Mehwish grabbed her rain coat and ran outside and started roaming the streets to look for her but she couldn't find her .It was late at night before their curfew

but it was still late and shops were closed .There was no one in sight she was completely alone or thats just what she thought and after some time she felt footsteps

Mehwish tried to ignore it and continue walking but she took a wrong turn and got lost while she could see the persons shadow behind her with a knife!!!! .....

She started running fast but unfortunately she turned the wrong way and was standing in front of a dead end .She turned around quickly but the shadow was near her 

it was a british guy with blonde hair and scary eyes . She closed her eyes while breathing deeply.The guy tugged her and said "give me your money or i'll kill you"

Mehwish gulped and  replied "i have no money on me" "Fine then prepare to die..." .Mehwish closed her eyes in fear but she got unconsious ........

Anjali arrived blushing Roshni asked her if she wsaw Mehwish "no nahin i didn't" .Roshni got worried and thought about telling the principal but they thought 

that they should wait a while but Roshni wasn't sure and was very worried

Mehwish opened her eyes to find herself to find herself on the ground of the alley .She looked above herself

(Ahsan_Mehwish's bg song please play b4 reading ahead)

She saw a face right above hers it was of a guy (Ahsan) his face was different but handsome and she felt secure with him as if she knew him from before but she couldn't remember him

(dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke
ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke) 

(dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke
ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke) 

She was staring at him while he was staring back without blinking even once .....

(sharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo
ho saanson se ulajhi rahein meri saansein)

He caressed his hand on her cheek gently causing her to blush in a deep scarlet red

(bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
honth se halke halke, bol na halke)

he removes his hand and helps her up with thier faces only inches away from others face

(aa nind ka sauda karein, ik khwaab de, ik khwaab le
ik khwaab toh aankhon mein hai, ik chaand ke takiye talein
kitane dino se yeh aasamaan bhi soya nahi hai, isako sula de)

both gazing deeply not blinking for even a second as a deep solitary silence fills the air until

Mehwish speaks still blushing "thank you for saving me"

he replies smirking "no prob Mehwish koi baat nahin" .She looks a bit shockingly and says "how do you know my name?"

Ahsan hides the truth by saying "just a guess aao mein tumhe ghar chod doon" "thnx"

(umarein lagi kehate huve, do labj the ik baat thi
woh ik din sau saal ka, sau saal ki woh raat thi
kaisa lage jo chup chaap dono, ho pal pal mein puri sadiyaan bitaayein
bol)

He gets on his bike and signals her to sit behind .She sits behind quietly .Ahsan grabs her hands and places them on his waist

"agar tum pakdo gi nahin to ghir jaogi" "umm....okay" was her quick reply then she bit her lip while she kept holding on

honth se halke halke
o dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke
o ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke
sharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo
ho saanson se ulajhi rahein meri saansein )

He starts the bike and drives smoothly untill he gets a bit naughty and rides his bike on purpose into a hole on the road side

causing Mehwish to fall on him and holding him tightly .He smirked while Mehwish's heart beats ran on an unusually fast speed

She kepts holding him tightly as if never gonna let go.He stops the bike on reaching her hostel building.She got off even though

she didn't want to and wen't inside but turned around to say "bye...." "Ahsan ...my name is Ahsan".She flushed and said "bye Ahsan"

"bye Mehwish" and drove off

She turned around to walk inside as she bit her lip thinking about him .Why was she feeling this way? but she couldn't answer her own simple quetion

so did you guys like it press like and comment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_roks_antarasuman4evrvids08KinshukKiDewanimoonlight2630Dilbole_ShiOmRuShafooSofna.ayesha.

Go to top