Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

<3 Anjaney <3 (Vampire love story Chapter 3 pg 3) (Page 2)

TheMsSupernova Groupbie
TheMsSupernova
TheMsSupernova

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Nice ff... The storyline is interesting and I liked the first chapter. plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Mew nice work hun for a new writer... Liked it. waiting for the next sceneBig smile

Paramore

moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
nice FF plz counti....
pm me plz  waiting 4 ur next update.

Paramore

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
OMG Mew...Finally another FF..on NivREN...Hug..N WAT a character sketch...Thumbs Up..u hav given a fab intro on all the characters,,Clap,,i am soo xcited to read.Dancing..will u plzz ad me in pm list....will read 1st chap..n cmnt

Edit....

Superbbbbbbb intro..u r a wonderful writer....ClapClap.....so all hav met their matches....EmbarrassedLOL...waitin to see hw  u progresss.......Truly this is too good.....ClapClap

Edited by Sofna - 11 January 2011 at 7:08pm

Paramore

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
This is your first fan fic jaanClap Really cool and I like the way you have introduced all your characters. I hope to read loads about Viren and AnjaliEmbarrassed Loved itHugHugHugHug

Paramore

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
it's interesting story!

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
*shocked*** ................i dont know what to sayEmbarrassed i'm crying with happiness!!! and happy dancing of course Dancingits the first time my story was liked so muchParty idk what to say i'm just happy very v v v v v v v v v happyBlushing

Sofna

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER TWO

Roshni opened her eyes weakly to find herself on her bed .She holded her head with her hand as she felt severe pain shooting through her head .It was a lovely sunny morning .She got out of her bed

weakly and and walked slowly as she felt really sleepy.She went to the  washroom and splashed her face with cold water then her eyes opened fully and she snapped out of her sleepy mood .She looked up at her face and was 

almost about to scream when she noticed marks on her neck she examined them closely and fount them to be made by teeth.She tried remembering what happened to her but the last thing she remembered was walking in the park with her friends

then all went out blurred .Afraid she got dressed and wore her dupatta around her neck so no one could see her bite mark .She came out to see Mehwish awake and holding her head in the same manner as Roshni herself did .Roshni asked her

"Mehwish whats wrong?" "i have a head ache i think" was her quick reply .Anyways Mehwish got ready too and went to the breakfast tabble where they met Ro and Anjali who were also looking confused and like Mehwish and Roshni did.

"What??? how could do such a thing???" A Gorgeous woman about thirty years old yelled to four boys in their early twenties "i specifically told you to bite those girls and drink their blood right? it was your test but you guys don't don't even care 

about being a Vampire right? am i teaching you to hunt your prey or just wasting my time?" she continued yelling .A boy about 22 years old in tight black jeans and in a black tee shirt with a jacket in the same color smirked and smiled broadly 

feeling acomplished about something .Sanjana turned red in anger and gritted hr teeth saying "Mohib am i a joker why are you smiling? and i thought you were the bad boy the rebel then why in the heck you didn't bite that girl? huh tell me why?"

he smirked and replied cheekily "yes i'm a rebel thats why i didn't bite that girl becuse it was a test and i don't need to prove myself to anyone thats why i only grazed my teeth against her neck and not bite her" .The woman replied 

"its useless talking to you if you weren't adopted by the king  you would have been out of here in no time" .Mohib sighed and replied in complete pain and desperation "who says i wanted to be adopted or bitten in the first place" .

Sanjana didn't say a word but looked at him scornfully and moved on tto the other guy in a blue tee shirt with torn jeans "You Ahsan why didn't you bite her" he replied "i don't know but i couldn't just kill her like that" Sanjana

hissed "you all are complete losers" Viren replied quickly "We removed their memory soo they won't remember a thing" .Sanjana furiosly replied "You all can go now" ....

Mohib was furious at Sanjana's words and was playing basketball quietly to control his anger when the basketball dropped from his hands on the ground and Ahsan picked it up and said quietly "kya hua tum theekh ho?" Mohib spat at him saying 

"I'm fine" Ahsan smiled weakly and said "i know you very well Mohib aur main ye bhi jaanta hoon that your not at all fine" Ahsan smirked and Mohib smiled he always liked the way Ahsan knew about him  and his thoughts .Ahsan passed the ball

at him and said ".so what are you gonna do?...i know aik aur prank right?" He smiled while Mohib smirked and replied "no chotu your wrong this time main ab us ladki ko bite karunga and i'll proof that i'm not a loser" .Ahsan said "jaisi aapki marzi....and why are you calling me Chotu we ar twins remember? ...aur main tumse do minute pehle born hua thaa" after hearing this Mohib laughed loudly first Ahsan looked confused but then both started laughing.

Anjali was walking down the patway she was outside the school to enjoy herself and forget about the strange feelinng she had since morning and how she couldn't remember what happened last night.She was deep in thoughtswhen it started to rain heavily

she ran for shelter but couldn't find any shelter.She started walking getting wet in the rain when a car stopped by her and the window opened and a guy (Viren) asked her if she wanted lift she replied okay and sat in the car beside him

(Tera hone laga hoon is Viren_Anjali's BG music please press play then continue reading)

Shining in the shade in sun like a pearl upon the ocean
Come and feel me
Girl feel me
Come and feel me
Girl feel me
Thiking about the love we making
And the life we sharing
Come and feel me
Girl feel
Come and feel me
Com'mon heal me

Viren kept staring at her from the mirror he just stared at the girl in silence her beauty was over whelming him 

.He kept staring at her quietly

Oh aaja tu bhi mera mera
Tera Jo ikrarr hua
Toh kyun na mein bhi
Keh dun keh dun
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua

She felt him looking at her so she moved her head to face him and stared at him for a while too

.He looked so familiar to her

Tera hone laga hoon
Khone Laga hoon
Jab se mila hoon
Tera hone laga hoon
Khone Laga hoon
Jab se mila hoon

Viren finally said "I'm Viren aur tum" She replied "I'm Anjali" "Nice to meet you Anjali" "You too Viren"

Come and feel me
O feel me
Come and heal me
O heal me

"oh please stop here i study here" "acha ...bye Anjali" "bye Viren" 

Viren stared at her as she went inside till she was out of his sight while Anjali bit her lip as she walked inside

(you can stop playing if you want)

It was a stormy night again as Roshni was in her room alone because Mehwish was with Anjali there was only a lamp on while the lights were off leaving the room a bit dark .Roshni took of her dupaata and examined her neck again she tilted her head downwards then she felt lightning and thunder

she looked up suprised to see a man's image form in the mirror (Mohib) she gulped .The man's eyes were flashing red like blood red and in a second the thunder and lightning flashed again and he disappeared leaving her shocked.She turnned around suprised .She holded her head and sat on her bed and said to

herself "what is happening to me?".......

Thnx guys for liking my story and posting your nice comments so this chapter is dedicated to everyone who read,liked and commented my story Thnx for booosting my confidence! 

Edited by MewPrincess - 13 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_roks_antarasuman4evrZaykebazzAnanyavids08KinshukKiDewanimoonlight2630ShafooSofna.ayesha.Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top