Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

DOTW: The Three Stooges :)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyyoone!

Well, I know I'm a tad bit late with the DOTW but'.better late than never'eh?!

Anyways, I was initially going to ask about Daksh and his little divorce lawyer job but after watching today's episode, I decided on something else.

So Sanket's wife, Daksh's Bhabhi, and Daksh, and Daksh's Kaka,  [aka the three stooges LOL] all three of them are extremely mean about letting Naina stay in the house.

1)      How justified do you think they are?

2)      And in general, would you trust someone as quickly as Vibs came to trust Naina?

And I guess, just elaborate and take this however you want to ^_^

Cheers!

~Naina

ps. I'll jump in with my opinion later :)

Edited by Naina2127 - 10 January 2011 at 1:58pm

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Arey waah,good one Nainu.Par mein thori si naraaz hai,ur first option was better,atleast for MOI!!ROFL...Day Dreaming...Chalo,maaf kardiya...LOL....
Anyways,chalo I'll give out my opinions.

Well,I think Kaka aint justified with his attitude.But,as he aint really fond of his elder bro and bhabs,so such an attitude was expected out of him.Bah,I dun' really understand Daksh's bhabz reaction.I think she's being a complete witchy lady.There was really no need to make such a fuss of the "dhoop k chashme"(ROFL).....pata nai kyun...it was jhoota ilzaam,nai>??.....gandi lady!!!LOL....and his hubby,lemme not get started on him....JORU KA GHULAM!!LOL..

Ab baat aai trust.I think Vibhz is a complete chweetheart.And she has trusted her,too quickly.i would've neva done tht.Waise bhi,i aint tht good at ttrusting ppl.Lol.I always tend to find negatives of a person......Haha,tht's bad,pata hai....par aadat hai......I think tht's really sweet fo her to completely trust her....

Thanks Nainu!!....'twas fun discussing!!Approve
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Naina Good one.

Let me admit, I did not watch the epi completely.  But still.. So if the facts are not right do ignore.

There are different kinds of people out there. 

The viewers are aware of the situation Naina is in and her character, but for Kaka he is only concerned about his money.   So did not dislike him.  A natural reaction.

Did not like the bhabi's reaction.  She seemed odd.  The goggles scene (liked the word the dialouge writer used) I felt was unnecessary.   i.e accusing Naina of theft. 

Coming to Vibs, In reality I feel it is tough to be like that.  I mean bringing a total stranger into the household.  Many people may show sympathy, but extending the helping hand is difficult. 
It is nice to watch Vibs being so good. 

Daksh :  To take the story forward and for all the fights and cute scenes we need Daksh that way.  So no comments on his actions (if any) and reactions.

Real Naina:  Daksh and his little divorce lawyer Job
Do not drop the idea. 
And why the word 'little' ? - any indication in the show that he is running out of cases?

Edited by crms - 11 January 2011 at 5:35am
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I think it totally depends upon tht kaka ki whom does he wanna keep in his house and now after he got his money he is letting naina stay....his main criteria is money.....uska to bus ek hi motto hain ki paisa faiko tamasha dekho and daksh's bhabhi I dnt care much about her kyunki agar naian us kaka ko chup karwa sakti hain thn this bhabhi shudnt be much of a prob and thn comes daksh agar naina ghar mein nahi rahegi toh un dono mein pyaar kaise hoga....so aftr sumtime even he wnt object
Vibha tai is really good at heart but its bad to believe someone at first instance but may be she has experienced life and knows the knid of people so its ok on her part

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index