Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Laali's Condition: Now "SEVEN" possibilities! (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I'll Pick No 1...Said by Abhishek in interview For this Twist ..CV"S are up to show Split persona Only ....But beside all I wanna know Who , What  ,Why & How cause it..TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Laali's Condition:  SIX possibilities!

Some viewers have posted other interesting possibilities for Laali's condition.ClapClapClap

I have picked up the following six. Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up (Last count in the morning, it was three, now increased to six!Thumbs Up

1. She has been hypnotised (very possible)

What are the viewer's pick?

AT No 6 ..This what my friend told me today..I was like But does it effect like thisConfused..dunno..Lets see..
purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
 I think she is hallucinating with the drugs been given to her. Dr Surbhi has been giving her drugs that has caused this. The reason why she might be behaving like siddeshwari could be because she has seen things lying around of hers, such as earings etc and  Surbhi must have put them there just after the drugs were given. Due to this, she might be hearing voices of sid and telling her to behave in certain ways etc. Therefore it has caused her to behave similarly to sid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10-X-NeeNee-X-princessRock776

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

I think she is hallucinating with the drugs been given to her. Dr Surbhi has been giving her drugs that has caused this. The reason why she might be behaving like siddeshwari could be because she has seen things lying around of hers, such as earings etc and  Surbhi must have put them there just after the drugs were given. Due to this, she might be hearing voices of sid and telling her to behave in certain ways etc. Therefore it has caused her to behave similarly to sid.

Laali has certainly not displayed any signs of hearing voices.  And nor has she said that she is hearing voices, particularly Siddy's.

She suddenly got up wearing Siddy like clothing and Siddy like behavior. How'd that happen?  Explanation CVs.

-X-NeeNee-X-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Some viewers have posted other interesting possibilities for Laali's condition.ClapClapClap
Thumbs Up (Last count in the morning, it was three, now increased to six!Thumbs Up
She has been hypnotised (very possible)
 AT No 6 ..This what my friend told me today..I was like But does it effect like thisConfused..dunno..Lets see..

Is Jadu Tona (or black magic) a possibility? ShockedShocked
Shocked

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

She has been hypnotised (very possible)

Is Jadu Tona (or black magic) a possibility? ShockedShocked
Shocked

Its Possible Neela...Believe it or Not..I hv seen Someone effected by It ..Suffered..Gosh..!!Its one of relative..Someone say It was mental disorder that That Lady was Mental for While ,..But Some are say it was black magic only...But on This Soap Dunno What is it..

You know in last show I was like is it Siddy's Ghost or What...LOL
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
The black magic is possible. Someone might be doing some voodoo on Laali's body. I would say it is Loha who is doing it. He has a doll of Laali and pokes it with needles so her personality changes. He might have a doll of a laali siddy look a like.
He has cast some spell on Laali which is makeing her wacko.

At this point anything is possible. LOLLOLLOL
purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
QUOTE=telenovelle]The black magic is possible. Someone might be doing some voodoo on Laali's body. I would say it is Loha who is doing it. He has a doll of Laali and pokes it with needles so her personality changes. He might have a doll of a laali siddy look a like.
He has cast some spell on Laali which is makeing her wacko.

At this point anything is possible. LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

You know that is possible Shocked I have heard many cases like this before. It could be black magic,  i would say done by another person ( someone that Dr Surbhi has found). That would be interesting. But then again, Gangia knows how to do black magic too LOL

-SweetGirl-

Go to top