Behenein
Behenein

Behenein 10th January Written Update

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ptailorChetnakchhedapragyakumarsarahjchabsfannirleppannuER_ER_YAalpha12Charm2sriyapoojaivanta29archie76sinipillaianu_raveeshsvesumneucharififsSpot-Happy4Ever-fammmaA HUGE FANCoCoa_19srmirjistonexicy_devilFeefisuk19

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update... Big smile

Deadi wish this karan track would end soon...i think nowadays, this serial is not worth watching at all (IMO).  we should have more cute happy scenes...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

svesum..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Deadi wish this karan track would end soon...i think nowadays, this serial is not worth watching at all (IMO).  we should have more cute happy scenes...Ouch

eh i'm kinda just bored watching this serial...it's always Purva rona dhona, and I'm like hating the akasha track....i used to like them but they bore me so much now. i'd rather watch karan than akasha....smriti is virtually ddoing nothing and anokhi-bhavesh are always sobbing over the event planning...idk.... im so bored.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

eh i'm kinda just bored watching this serial...it's always Purva rona dhona, and I'm like hating the akasha track....i used to like them but they bore me so much now. i'd rather watch karan than akasha....smriti is virtually ddoing nothing and anokhi-bhavesh are always sobbing over the event planning...idk.... im so bored.

AGREE...even Akasha are boring me...this track just doesn't click.  i would like anokhi-bahvesh to get at least one event! lol.  or if they can't get an event to plan, just plan your freaking marriage. LOL 

I'm too tired of Purva ruining everything. it was Purva who married Mihir and it is going to be Purva who is going to bring Karan home (even though she isn't aware of his purpose), but whatever...it's because of Purva, we are getting so many boring scenes.  Ouch and the psychiatrist, i mean come on, Karan is literally faking his mental abilities, can you not tell?! it just frustrates me...Angry

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

AGREE...even Akasha are boring me...this track just doesn't click.  i would like anokhi-bahvesh to get at least one event! lol.  or if they can't get an event to plan, just plan your freaking marriage. LOL 

I'm too tired of Purva ruining everything. it was Purva who married Mihir and it is going to be Purva who is going to bring Karan home (even though she isn't aware of his purpose), but whatever...it's because of Purva, we are getting so many boring scenes.  Ouch and the psychiatrist, i mean come on, Karan is literally faking his mental abilities, can you not tell?! it just frustrates me...Angry

LOL I hate saying this, cause I"ve been watching this show for a while now, but I really do hope it ends soon man. But I don't think it will, cause it's doing quite well on the TRP ratings. -_-

For the Akaashi Shamad track, there's nothing cute about it, and I don't even get what the purpose is and how Shamad can possibly become rich either. I think that's what they're heading towards, showing him changing, but how is it going to happen?! -_-

And Purva uff I see where she's coming from and I blame her and everyone along with her, especially Devika, like you said, she's a damn psychiatrist, how can she not figure out whats going on. Karan isn't faking something little, this is like freaking HUGE. Anokhi and Bhavesh track needs to move now, nothing has happened with them since the middle of November, they've been looking for events since then Sleepy And Mihir, isn't even there, he doesn't seem to have any say anymore, with everything being dictated by everyone else. -_-

wow. I really am frustrated with this show.

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
EDITTT

Edited by Feefi - 07 May 2011 at 10:31pm

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

I can totally see your frustration! But yes I do want it to end as well, I never thought I would say it but yeah it's getting SUPER DUPER boring...well, i liked the first episode, the introduction of the sisters and all the happiness but since then no one has gotten any happiness and it's just frustrating.  LOL i'm like going back to the first episode but yea. This show had soo much potential (they still have only if they execute it properly)....Angry 

and getting rich all of the sudden, how can you possibly do that? I mean chances are really dim unless you win like a lottery or something....can he not learn that money is not everything?!  well, someone's gotta teach him that... 

In all honesty though, like the Smriti-Purva-Mihir icky love triangle was defnitely more interesting than this, and I honestly lovedd the time right before this AkaSha track started. I think that the CVs still have like half the show on the AkaSha track because that garnered good TRPs back in the day, but like hkdfg. And dude, it was only the first episode that was any good and happy. It went all ssad right after. Sigh, who knows what will happen with this show? -_-

Feefi

nilizaa Senior Member
nilizaa
nilizaa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update

..Naina..

Go to top