Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

FIVE things i HATE about YOU. A Cute SaJan OS.. <3 (Page 13)

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

OMFGG, thats like the best punishment ROFLROFL .. Someone is SO clever here ErmmROFL, u just realised it now CoolROFL  you just showed your cleverness now ROFLROFL yes i agree with Mr.Sid i want another OS too ROFLROFL YAY YAY YAYYYYYY .. We want OS OS OSSSSS !! *bangs table ROFL  *Joins in banging the table* we want another OS, SUM thats your punishment ROFL

Pehli baar toh poocha :( *makes puppy eyes*ROFLROFL the answer is in front of you and you ask me questions ROFLROFLaray i am making it easy for ya SmileROFL use your eyes and see how easy it becomes ROFLROFL

Now repeat it after me, east or west Saniya is the best Big smileROFLROFL erm i am not quite sure ErmmROFLROFL GET LOST ! ROFL i am not sure abt that too ErmmROFLROFLROFL *throws Chappal* ROFLROFL *BEEP BEEP BEEP* ohh you soo don't want to hear what under the beep ROFLROFL

The person whom we're threatening ranaway ROFLROFL scary cat ROFLROFL, scary cat or scary parrot she will have to write another OS, oii thats our mission partener CoolROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

u just realised it now CoolROFL  you just showed your cleverness now ROFLROFL gawdd u are such a tubelight *shakes head*ROFLROFL  YAY YAY YAYYYYYY .. We want OS OS OSSSSS !! *bangs table ROFL  *Joins in banging the table* we want another OS, SUM thats your punishment ROFL punishment!! punishment !! Sumi ko mila punishment !! *continues banging more*ROFLROFL

aray i am making it easy for ya SmileROFL use your eyes and see how easy it becomes ROFLROFL ya i saw that *hmph* wat a rude person u are.. i made it easy for u n u gave me gaali :O kaminiiiiiiiROFLROFL

*throws Chappal* ROFLROFLcatches it CoolROFL *BEEP BEEP BEEP* ohh you soo don't want to hear what under the beep ROFLROFLi think i know so no thankyouu !!ROFLROFL

scary cat ROFLROFL, scary cat or scary parrot she will have to write another OS, oii thats our mission partener CoolROFLROFL oo ya lets call her scary parrot until she writes another Cool u see another punishment alreadyROFLROFL

saniya.x

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

u just realised it now CoolROFL  you just showed your cleverness now ROFLROFL gawdd u are such a tubelight *shakes head*ROFLROFL  YAY YAY YAYYYYYY .. We want OS OS OSSSSS !! *bangs table ROFL  *Joins in banging the table* we want another OS, SUM thats your punishment ROFL punishment!! punishment !! Sumi ko mila punishment !! *continues banging more*ROFLROFL  .. I Think she'll agree, she can't say no after ALL this ROFLROFL

aray i am making it easy for ya SmileROFL use your eyes and see how easy it becomes ROFLROFL ya i saw that *hmph* wat a rude person u are.. i made it easy for u n u gave me gaali :O kaminiiiiiiiROFLROFL you could've made it easier for u betta by reading it and understanding it ROFLROFL, if am a kamini then you're a kutta, koi doubt mat rakhna dil mein CoolROFL

*throws Chappal* ROFLROFLcatches it CoolROFL*throws another chappal* *BEEP BEEP BEEP* ohh you soo don't want to hear what under the beep ROFLROFLi think i know so no thankyouu !!ROFLROFL good, atleast your ears are safe now ROFLROFL

scary cat ROFLROFL, scary cat or scary parrot she will have to write another OS, oii thats our mission partener CoolROFLROFL oo ya lets call her scary parrot until she writes another Cool u see another punishment alreadyROFLROFL Scarry Parrot<3, man she's full of punishments becharii ROFLROFL
saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Anyways, Bhai apun chalta hai Hug BYE TC mwuah mwuah Heart
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Oys spammers you spammed this thread too.. ROFL  ROFL  Good Good! I was waiting for that for ages.. Cool  ROFL

saniya.x

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMG now its like ur biography or something,.. Stern Smile  ROFL ROFL  well when i read it after i wrote it Stern Smile it doess sound like one Stern SmileROFL U agree na... Stern Smile  ROFL

What a contradictory statement.. Ermm  Thumbs Up ROFL  In short.. You wanted to kill me.. Broken Heart  ROFL tumse hee sikha hai maine CoolROFL i am such an honest person and you..   Shocked ahem ahem.. ROFL  ROFL  NO comments.. Smile ROFL
  I agree on this part.. Day Dreaming mann i wish they had shown this bit Embarrassed they didnt even show their morning kiss coz i thought they had that filmed in SBSAngryConfusedCryROFL  Aik toh they sympathized with ur ghaos... Ermm   And now u blaming them.. Angry Shocked ROFL  ROFL  stk stk stk.. ROFL Its likeeee the BESTTTT !! I was not getting bored, i was having fun, i was blushing, i was going aw in some bits, i was smiling and wat not ?? oo ya became jealous too *hmph*ROFL Jealous dinosaur.. *sticks out tongue* ROFL *TAKES THE SCISSOR* let me cut ur tongue AngryROFL   You truly sound like a GABBAR SINGH..  Cry Cry ROFL  ROFL OMG! That means soo much sid.. Embarrassed LOL M soo glad that u liked it bro.. Big smile oiee u deserve it CoolAwww... Embarrassed Can u EVER be left speechless.. ? Shocked Stern Smile  ROFL noROFLROFL well i am just talking like ParuROFL after talking ALOTTTT saying that i am spechlessROFL You should have said 'You left me speechifying..  ' ROFL  ROFL
 That dialogue was intentional.. Cool  its soo obvious ROFL predictable u mean.. Angry ROFL

n wat u a pthetic writer ?? Stern Smile achii joke marleti hoBig smileROFL I am serious.. Stern Smile oo another joke ShockedROFLROFL   No that was HIGHLY NOT-To-Be -Laughed matter.. Stern Smile  ROFL

n ya erm one thing i would like to advise so that u can become better Smile

Please next time when u write it think abt us and dont make it too good like this one ok ROFL  Lolzz.. Infact this is my last OS .. Big smile Stern Smile[|:] My last day on I-F is 15th.. Cry And its true.. Ouch

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
candy that was lovely..Clap...Clap..although i am not a SAJAN fan, but ur piece was really cute..Embarrassed...Embarrassed.it actually made me blush..Embarrassed..Embarrassed..keep it up!.Clap...Clap.poor nupur was so shocked!..LOLLOL

Edited by -Mehak - 12 January 2011 at 5:02am

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

candy that was lovely..Clap...Clap..although i am not a SAJAN fan, but ur piece was really cute..Embarrassed...Embarrassed.it actually made me blush..Embarrassed..Embarrassed..keep it up!.Clap...Clap.poor nupur was so shocked!..LOLLOL

OMG.. Mehak.. Hug   Hug   Hug  I love you soooo much for this yaar.. Heart  I mean i am HIGHLY over whelmed and touched! Hug  Thank you soo much for reading t dear and appreciating it... Embarrassed  Hug  You just made my day.. LOL Embarrassed

And yeah.. Nupur was highly shocked... LOL But yeah she already knew her sis soo well ans she knew that behing ne's anger is their LOVE.. Embarrassed  Hence she made Gunjan realize this too.. Embarrassed

Thank you sooo much once again... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HealMeForeverFantasia.

Go to top