Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

u just realised it now 😎🀣  you just showed your cleverness now 🀣🀣 gawdd u are such a tubelight *shakes head*🀣🀣  YAY YAY YAYYYYYY .. We want OS OS OSSSSS !! *bangs table 🀣  *Joins in banging the table* we want another OS, SUM thats your punishment 🀣 punishment!! punishment !! Sumi ko mila punishment !! *continues banging more*🀣🀣

aray i am making it easy for ya 😊🀣 use your eyes and see how easy it becomes 🀣🀣 ya i saw that *hmph* wat a rude person u are.. i made it easy for u n u gave me gaali :O kaminiiiiiii🀣🀣

*throws Chappal* 🀣🀣catches it Cool🀣 *BEEP BEEP BEEP* ohh you soo don't want to hear what under the beep 🀣🀣i think i know so no thankyouu !!🀣🀣

scary cat 🀣🀣, scary cat or scary parrot she will have to write another OS, oii thats our mission partener Cool🀣🀣 oo ya lets call her scary parrot until she writes another Cool u see another punishment already🀣🀣

saniya.x thumbnail
Anyways, Bhai apun chalta hai πŸ€— BYE TC mwuah mwuah ❀️
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oys spammers you spammed this thread too.. 🀣  🀣  Good Good! I was waiting for that for ages.. 😎  🀣
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
candy that was lovely..πŸ‘...πŸ‘..although i am not a SAJAN fan, but ur piece was really cute..😳...😳.it actually made me blush..😳..😳..keep it up!.πŸ‘...πŸ‘.poor nupur was so shocked!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mehak

candy that was lovely..πŸ‘...πŸ‘..although i am not a SAJAN fan, but ur piece was really cute..😳...😳.it actually made me blush..😳..😳..keep it up!.πŸ‘...πŸ‘.poor nupur was so shocked!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG.. Mehak.. πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—  I love you soooo much for this yaar.. ❀️  I mean i am HIGHLY over whelmed and touched! πŸ€—  Thank you soo much for reading t dear and appreciating it... 😳  πŸ€—  You just made my day.. πŸ˜† 😳

And yeah.. Nupur was highly shocked... πŸ˜† But yeah she already knew her sis soo well ans she knew that behing ne's anger is their LOVE.. 😳  Hence she made Gunjan realize this too.. 😳

Thank you sooo much once again... πŸ€—
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

OMG.. Mehak.. πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—  I love you soooo much for this yaar.. ❀️  I mean i am HIGHLY over whelmed and touched! πŸ€—  Thank you soo much for reading t dear and appreciating it... 😳  πŸ€—  You just made my day.. πŸ˜† 😳

And yeah.. Nupur was highly shocked... πŸ˜† But yeah she already knew her sis soo well ans she knew that behing ne's anger is their LOVE.. 😳  Hence she made Gunjan realize this too.. 😳

Thank you sooo much once again... πŸ€—

awwww...candy..no need for such gratitude.πŸ€—

.u deserved it.😳.it was really written by ur heart and it came across..everything written by pure feelings conveys a special magic, and ur piece had that..keep it up!..😊
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ama.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinggg oss!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
rocking...fab..midblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luvd it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r a greattt writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
thaks a lott for the pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was tooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago