FIVE things i HATE about YOU. A Cute SaJan OS.. <3 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
hey sumera awesome os luved it very much๐Ÿ‘ and plzzzzz dont say that you are not gud writer .u r a fabulous writer keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and keep writing more. luved the 5 things which nupur asked gunjan 2 say n she was so confused what to say bcoz she cannot hate samrat.they both cannot live without each other and thats the beauty of their luv. luved the way u described everything about sajan indirectly hinting monaya๐Ÿ˜ hats off to u beautifully written. n i yell because i care was the cherry on cake. keep making more n more๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by DiyaS

Very cute! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks alot diya for ur lovely comment.. ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by rosecutie

Lovely awesome Mindblowing os Sum๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I enjoyed reading ur os๐Ÿ˜Its simply sweet and cuteโ˜บ๏ธ
and the title surprised me first but when i read it it was Superb๐Ÿ‘
Listing out 5 things u hate abt a person whom u love is difficult to say but Gunjan tried ๐Ÿ˜†Snoring is one habit which most wives get irritated๐Ÿคฃ
U r an awesome writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The last two lines of this os is really lyk an icing on the cakeโญ๏ธ
Thanks for the pm
๐Ÿค—

Awww... Thanks dear.. ๐Ÿค— I know the titile was scary na.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  ๐Ÿ˜†    I am glad u enjoyed reading it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by princessyashika

OMGGG candy writing a OS๐Ÿ˜ ...how can i resisit from commenting. A re for now...will be back with my reply after reading.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww.. Thanks yashi.. ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿ˜†  I will be waiting.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sashazmohit

vow u said u r a bad riter
wrong๐Ÿ‘
it vas best u done
oh GOD its very beautifully written n it vas simple yet intersting n a lighterone
it vas very gud os
make a gallery yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰
n do some more os
v r starving sajan

Aww... sadia.. ๐Ÿค—  Thanks fr ur lovely comment.. โค๏ธ That means soo much to me.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by mjhtian94

a cute n beautiful one......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—u hv written dis os so beautifully n u r saying that u r a pathetic writer???
no ways...u r completely wrong.....
n d best i liked about d os was "I YELL BECAUSE I CARE"....u added monaya angle in sajan story....that was so nice.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘n plz pm me whenever u write any ff...

Awwww... Thanks alot dear.. ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—   This was such an encouraging reply.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by siya_mohitfan

Awesome os dear.
I loved it.
& that five thing OMG!!! sooooo cute.
& pls don't say that it's ur last os i really like the way of ur writing. U r amazing writer. Do write more.
Thanx for pm me.

Thanls alot dear.. ๐Ÿค—   M glad u liked it... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by aashizin

wow doll it was extra cute one yar loved it hats off to u ๐Ÿ‘ u reminded me monaya yar with i yell bcz i care one moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks for this wonderful OS loved and thanks for pm 

Thanks alot aashi... ๐Ÿค—   Your comments are really important for me to improve further.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

seriously its mindblowing OS yarrrrrrrrrrrr
reallyyyyyyyyyy muahhhfantastic yarr
really u always do fabulas jos n this time tooooooooooo

well do more okkkkkkkkkkk

Love
Radhil...

Thanks alot Radhi.. ๐Ÿค—   Muaaaaah! โค๏ธ
Originally posted by fend

hey sumera awesome os luved it very much๐Ÿ‘ and plzzzzz dont say that you are not gud writer .u r a fabulous writer keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and keep writing more. luved the 5 things which nupur asked gunjan 2 say n she was so confused what to say bcoz she cannot hate samrat.they both cannot live without each other and thats the beauty of their luv. luved the way u described everything about sajan indirectly hinting monaya๐Ÿ˜ hats off to u beautifully written. n i yell because i care was the cherry on cake. keep making more n more๐Ÿ‘

Awww.. Thanks alot rukma.. ๐Ÿค—