Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tusshar makes Kareena pick up G4 (Page 8)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

^ Then why should she play second fiddle to SRK, or Salman or whoever?  :S I don't get the logic. If it's title role's she is after, then what is she doing in films that are named after the male actors where she will more likely than not be relegated to the background or being the love interest? And I'm pretty sure that if Kareena's role was one so frivolous anyone could do it, Sudhir would have signed someone else long ago and got it rolling when Farhan wasn't busy with Don. Anyhow, I'd rather trust someone like Mishra with making a powerful character than expect Johar to do emulate Changeling or RR.

Thank you.
Exactly. I for one dont buy this "second fiddle" to any actress crap.
Better playing second fiddle to male actors where you have a nonexistent whatever role.
And like I said, just coz ONE director in all of bollywood misnarrated the script to Kangana ranaut does NOT mean that it will happen everytime. That way, I can make that excuse with every single director.
How do you knwo Anubhav Sinha didnt liek to kareena? Or Rohit Shetty, he coudl liek to ehr as well. Or ooo, that one random dude directing bodyguard with salman, he coudl lie to her as well.

Its like taking one example and applying it to everyone.
I know Sudhir Mishra, and I trust him. Comparing him to the man who even though up a garbage like Kites is insanity.

Kareena isnt some vulnerable newbie that ppl can take advantage of her. She has power. No director will betray her

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

^ Then why should she play second fiddle to SRK, or Salman or whoever?  :S I don't get the logic. If it's title role's she is after, then what is she doing in films that are named after the male actors where she will more likely than not be relegated to the background or being the love interest? And I'm pretty sure that if Kareena's role was one so frivolous anyone could do it, Sudhir would have signed someone else long ago and got it rolling when Farhan wasn't busy with Don. Anyhow, I'd rather trust someone like Mishra with making a powerful character than expect Johar to do emulate Changeling or RR.

What's wrong with being second fiddle to SRK, sallu or whoever? Every actress does it now and then.it gives them hits.  The only reason she signed Golmaal 3 was because she had a strong role and had a better role than in Golmaal returns where I felt she was a second fiddle to celina. What logic  don't u understand? Kareena's? She has no logic. She does what she feels.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 11 January 2011 at 1:37am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Then stop defending her choices. You JUST said right now she has no logic, yet for the past 5 pgs you've been defending her choice to do Golmaals and whatnot.

And there is no difference in my eyes to play second fiddle to the Khans and to an actress.
She shoudl try and work for roles that do her talent justice. Why differentiate between male and female costars?

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
lol I can do whatever I want. And am not defending her choices. I want her to do Golmaal. Key word...I want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..
Adios, I need to see Bebo doing something spectacular soon. I dont midn her commercial work, but she's not giving fans like me anything exciting in between.

If she doesnt churn out some kinda omkara, JWM, Chameli, Dev, type role soon, I'm gonna lose interest in her.
That's what i always loved about kareena from the start. Her unconventional and different roles. It pains me to see her doing roles that anyone can do, but just isnt FORTUNATE enough to do.
LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i wonder if kareena afraid of seriouse cinema ... i mean she can do g4 with dahruv n other movie what she will lose even if it flops ...
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

lol I can do whatever I want. And am not defending her choices. I want her to do Golmaal. Key word...I want
Then my piece of advice, let others who DONT want her to do Golmaals (like me) or neutral members (who think Golmaal is just a waste of cinema) also express their opinions and whine without passing judgment on them.
Dont say things like, "dont watch it then, ignore it,dont complain" etc etc.
Dont worry, those people probably wont watch them. But they do have the right to complain if they feel like it. That was my main issue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..

Thank you. Thats what I have been trying to say. But couldn't put in good words like you.

Go to top