Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tusshar makes Kareena pick up G4 (Page 7)

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I remember the thing about Kangna she said on script the Dir narrated to her was a character she wanted to do but later he cut off & changed it Angry I was shocked Kangna agreed to that role when I saw kites but it was not her fault  she trusted Anurag as he directed her in many films but he betrayed her here 

Edited by MissIffiy - 11 January 2011 at 1:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Yeah he gave her more than one good roles and he still betrayed her...forget one role in Chameli. yeah that was very sad what happened to kangana. And it was also very brave that she told the world what happened.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 11 January 2011 at 1:26am
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Yeah he gave her more than one good roles and he still betrayed her...forget one role in Chameli. yeah that was very sad what happened to kangana. And it was also very brave that she told the world what happened.

Love the girl Smile
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Originally posted by lensahunte08

Love the girl Smile

Yeah I like her too....I love her honesty. I never knew directors are capable of such things.
ShadowKisses IF-Dazzler
ShadowKisses
ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

^ Then why should she play second fiddle to SRK, or Salman or whoever?  :S I don't get the logic. If it's title role's she is after, then what is she doing in films that are named after the male actors where she will more likely than not be relegated to the background or being the love interest? And I'm pretty sure that if Kareena's role was one so frivolous anyone could do it, Sudhir would have signed someone else long ago and got it rolling when Farhan wasn't busy with Don. Anyhow, I'd rather trust someone like Mishra with making a powerful character than expect Johar to do emulate Changeling or RR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900desigal90

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Anything is possible in B-Town 
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..

Edited by ladygaga - 11 January 2011 at 1:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LEO88.khoobsurat.

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..

i hope u r right we will wait n see what she is doing in those movies...

Go to top