Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tusshar makes Kareena pick up G4 (Page 6)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by ruky786

I hope G4 is amazing I can't wait for it.Big smile

Me too....I can't wait!  I hope it's bigger and better. Wink I love silly films like Golmaal.

It is great because these kind of films entertain me and I agree I pray it gets bigger and betterSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Didn't she say sometime ago that she wouldn't be tempted by money and would do good films? Well, she had me fooled.

I'm not really invested in Kareena's movie choices except for Dhruv. I want to see that movie being made sometime in the next decade but they keep delaying it for Kareena even though it doesn't seem like she even wants to do it - what with her allocating her days to yet another movie where she'll be asked to look pretty. They should just go ahead with the film and cast someone else in her role. I don't understand why she keeps refusing roles like Dhruv if she's serious about doing good movies but signs role like that of RaOne's love interest.

It's not just her who the film is getting delayed for. Even Farhan is too busy now doing Don. There are articles that came saying Farhan is also the reason the film is being delayed.

ruky786

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Didn't she say sometime ago that she wouldn't be tempted by money and would do good films? Well, she had me fooled.

I'm not really invested in Kareena's movie choices except for Dhruv. I want to see that movie being made sometime in the next decade but they keep delaying it for Kareena even though it doesn't seem like she even wants to do it - what with her allocating her days to yet another movie where she'll be asked to look pretty. They should just go ahead with the film and cast someone else in her role. I don't understand why she keeps refusing roles like Dhruv if she's serious about doing good movies but signs role like that of RaOne's love interest.
Seriously.
Dhruv's a dream project for an actress. At a time when her contemporaries are expanding their horizons with movies like Saat Khoon Maaf and NOKJ, she's stuck doing random roles like Ra One.

I owuldnt mind these movies, I really woulnd, if only she did her share of good roles liek DHruv in between.

And its not Farhan who's a reason of delay. Someone from Excell perosnally sent one of the fans on KareenaK a message on fb (after he asked about dhruv) saying that there's nothing they can do, kareena keeps signing other films so Dhruv got postponed. 

Edited by desigal90 - 11 January 2011 at 1:05am

ShadowKisses

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wow she was meant to do a film called Dhruv? Didn't know about that lol,I probably did but I didn't know it was meant to start already
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Darn it another hit for kareena LOL 

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Wow she was meant to do a film called Dhruv? Didn't know about that lol,I probably did but I didn't know it was meant to start already

It's a film she is suppose to do with that Chitangrah girl. sorry for the spelling. But right now am hearing all these rumors that the other actress Chitngrah is playing a negative character. I feel that kareena doesnt want to do the film because she feels she doesn't have a strong role in the film. Because Farhan keeps repeating in his interviews she has a great role. Just because a director says an actress has a great role..we the audience and the actors shouldn't believe them. That's what happened with kangana in kites. The director lied to her and said she had a strong role and she didn't. There is always a bad news when two actress are in a film. One gets a weak role and one gets the title role. Someone like kareena shouldn't play a second lead to any actress.

ruky786

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Why would Sudhir Mishra, who gave Kareena such a beautiful role like Chameli, lie to her?

And he'd send her a script, its not liek its secrecy.She's too blinded by success at the moment. That's a fact.

And Mishra gave specific details about Kareena's role. Kareena and Farhan play lovers turned foes. They both join opposing political parties, which is the main backbone of the film.
In Mishra's own words, "Its a hero's role for Kareena".

She's the one with her priorities mixed up. This isnt the kareena I became a fan of.
I used to get excited wiht her films. That hasnt happened for a very long time.

Meh, might as well go rewatch Omkara, or maybe Chameli again.
have a feeling I wont be seeing her do anything like that for a long long time.

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Why would Sudhir Mishra, who gave Kareena such a beautiful role like Chameli, lie to her?

And he'd send her a script, its not liek its secrecy.She's too blinded by success at the moment. That's a fact.

And Mishra gave specific details about Kareena's role. Kareena and Farhan play lovers turned foes. They both join opposing political parties, which is the main backbone of the film.
In Mishra's own words, "Its a hero's role for Kareena".

She's the one with her priorities mixed up. This isnt the kareena I became a fan of.
I used to get excited wiht her films. That hasnt happened for a very long time.

Meh, might as well go rewatch Omkara, or maybe Chameli again.
have a feeling I wont be seeing her do anything like that for a long long time.

i agree wid u & honestly dahruv sounds good also she need new pairing ... i hope she do g4 n this ....

Go to top