Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tusshar makes Kareena pick up G4 (Page 4)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I don't get why ppl wine about.  IF you don't like a film, than don't watch it. It's really annoying and irritating. And on the Krissh topic, ppl are winning about it. Why? If the film makers and the actors want to do it, I don't see why do we care about it. It's gonna be an easy hit for these actors and they deserve it. I hated TMK. But am not gonna wine about if they are gonna make another one. Am just gonna simply ignore it. Because I know there are others out there who wants this film to be made. It's not gonna effect me it gets made.

And desu don't forget how happy you were when G3 was a huge hit and Kurbaan was a big flop. And also desu learn how to argue with others without making fun of their comments. You did this before with a kat fan calling his opinion a joke. You think only things you say make sense and others opinions is a joke. No need to call my post absurd.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 10 January 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kataliciousruky786

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
So what? I may have liked it, but plenty of people didnt. And they have the right to complain if htey reailze that another film is being made that's just another shitty addition. Why are you getting so defensive?

Personally, Golmaal Returns was pure shitty. Ok, there's no redeeming factor about that film. Golmaal 3 was good IMO. But I can totally understand why a lot of ppl wouldnt like it. Many ppl in my family didnt like it either.
Personally, I enjoyed watchign Kurbaan a lot more than G3. And if kareena jsut wants to go for hits, ok then. Good for her.

But everyone has the right to pass judgment on her film choices. And yes, whine about Golmaals if they personally felt they were a waste of time.

Wohoo, I wanna go whine about Krissh 2 as well. And I dont care who gets annoyed. This is a public forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900ShadowKisses

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Go WIne about it. Did I stop you. You act like this gonna make me mad lol! This is a public forum and I gave my opinion. Your asking me why am being defensive? WHy don't u ask yourself the same question. You are the one who is calling someone's post absurd and joke and what not. I just gave my opinion on what I see on this forum. That people always wine about films being made that we know is gonna be a huge hit no matter what we think.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 10 January 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Then let em whine. Why are you saying things like they're being insecure? That's what I found absurd.

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Then let em whine. Why are you saying things like they're being insecure? That's what I found absurd.

Did I say they were being insecure. I don't see that in my post. We should stop discussing this right now. Because I don't like arguing with people who don't know how to argue without making fun of people's post. You have done it before with kat fan and pc fan. It seems like you think only your post makes sense. You have to know opinions differ.  Sorry I don't argue with ppl like that. Bye! Smile

Edited by lensahunte08 - 11 January 2011 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

If it bothers u than don't see it. Or is it the fact that Golmaal is a threat to a lot of films like it was to Action Reply.  Apparently a lot of people like the golmaal series than the ones that don't...THat's why it was the second biggest hit of 2010. Any actor and actress will die to be in this film.
I rest my case Smile

Sorry Lensa, but I get irked whenever fans put other groups down and make assumptions like these. And yes, that goes for Kareena fans as well.
That was an unnecesarry comment about Action Replay
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I don't get why ppl wine about.  IF you don't like a film, than don't watch it. It's really annoying and irritating. And on the Krissh topic, ppl are winning about it. Why? If the film makers and the actors want to do it, I don't see why do we care about it. It's gonna be an easy hit for these actors and they deserve it. I hated TMK. But am not gonna wine about if they are gonna make another one. Am just gonna simply ignore it. Because I know there are others out there who wants this film to be made. It's not gonna effect me it gets made.

I dont get it myself I dont understand why Krissh is so popular I'd pick the Golmaal series anyday, it goes to show that Golmaal is doing really wellWink

Go to top