Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tusshar makes Kareena pick up G4 (Page 3)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Ugh more Golmaal's?? I dunno if it's just me or if others feel the same .. but I HATED the past two Golmaal series. The first one was okay. Why on earth are they going ahead with a golmaal 4 AND 5?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900ShadowKissesOnyx.KataliciousMeena1

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I didn't know it was tussar that convinced her to do it. How sweet of him. I love seeing golmaals with kareena so can't wait to see it. But it would've been nice if she did heroin instead of bodyguard movie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

chatpati900 Senior Member
chatpati900
chatpati900

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Ugh more Golmaal's?? I dunno if it's just me or if others feel the same .. but I HATED the past two Golmaal series. The first one was okay. Why on earth are they going ahead with a golmaal 4 AND 5?

Trust me. I feel exactly the same way. No more Golmaals for me, thank you very much. I've seen the first 30 minutes of all 3 and given up after that LOL

Kareena's running-after-hit-films policy is making me seriously question this girl's approach. I know it's a big bad world for an actress out there but seriously, do your talent some justice girl. You do't have to be in EVERY Khan film or EVERY Golmaal film. I really hope she isn't going down the Akshay Kumar route - focusing too much on the hits, and less on the quality and performances.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesKatalicious

Onyx. IF-Dazzler
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
i'm getting sick of the golmaal series. The only one that i liked- the only one that i found remotely funny- was the first one and that was because of sharman joshi he was hialrious in it, i was dissapointed when he wasn't in the other 2

glitterskoolchick

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
She is doing Golmaal because Golmaal  gives her hits. If you don't like the series Just don't see it when it comes out. Simple, why does it frustrate people that another golmaal is coming out lol. If it bothers u than don't see it. Or is it the fact that Golmaal is a threat to a lot of films like it was to Action Reply.  Apparently a lot of people like the golmaal series than the ones that don't...THat's why it was the second biggest hit of 2010. Any actor and actress will die to be in this film.

If kareena's role is as good as it was in Golmaal 3 than why not go with G4 and G5? Being a loyal fan, and wanting her to give hits, I want her to do it.

And am really tired of hearing about Kareena is running after hits. Why is that a bad thing? She already proved she can act. She is doing Agent Vinod with Saif...and she has a good role in the film. And that film has a huge chance of not being a huge hit because the director's previous films also didn't do so well in the box office. So it's not like she is only working in a big budget films. She has performance oriented role too. And just because she is working with the khans, doesn't mean she has no role. Amir's next film with Rani she is playing a sex worker.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 10 January 2011 at 9:31pm
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I think its perfectly acceptable for people to whine about the Golmaal series, ESPECIALLY if they have certain expectations from an actor.

That does not mean that ppl are insecure about it beating other films. That's just absurd. While i enjoyed the series, I'm not too thrilled about kareena constantly giving it priority over other films. She let go of Dhruv for G3.

smarieKatalicious

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
love golmaal series, hope to see her in herione

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Go to top