Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..

Adios, I need to see Bebo doing something spectacular soon. I dont midn her commercial work, but she's not giving fans like me anything exciting in between.

If she doesnt churn out some kinda omkara, JWM, Chameli, Dev, type role soon, I'm gonna lose interest in her.
That's what i always loved about kareena from the start. Her unconventional and different roles. It pains me to see her doing roles that anyone can do, but just isnt FORTUNATE enough to do.
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder if kareena afraid of seriouse cinema ... i mean she can do g4 with dahruv n other movie what she will lose even if it flops ...
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

lol I can do whatever I want. And am not defending her choices. I want her to do Golmaal. Key word...I want

Then my piece of advice, let others who DONT want her to do Golmaals (like me) or neutral members (who think Golmaal is just a waste of cinema) also express their opinions and whine without passing judgment on them.
Dont say things like, "dont watch it then, ignore it,dont complain" etc etc.
Dont worry, those people probably wont watch them. But they do have the right to complain if they feel like it. That was my main issue.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..

Thank you. Thats what I have been trying to say. But couldn't put in good words like you.
ladygaga thumbnail
Someone like Vidya balan says she would love to star opposite.. SRK.. since when has starring opposite a big khan become playing second fiddle.?? From what i have heard she has a good role in the sallu starrer.. and nothing has been said about her role in the aamir movie.. so why are people assuming so quickly?? Bebo is easily in the most enviable position right now.. I don't know why her fans who support her commercial choices.. should feel any worse.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

It's a film she is suppose to do with that Chitangrah girl. sorry for the spelling. But right now am hearing all these rumors that the other actress Chitngrah is playing a negative character. I feel that kareena doesnt want to do the film because she feels she doesn't have a strong role in the film. Because Farhan keeps repeating in his interviews she has a great role. Just because a director says an actress has a great role..we the audience and the actors shouldn't believe them. That's what happened with kangana in kites. The director lied to her and said she had a strong role and she didn't. There is always a bad news when two actress are in a film. One gets a weak role and one gets the title role. Someone like kareena shouldn't play a second lead to any actress.

Yh I prefer her being the lead role herself, I remember what happened to Kangana sad....very sad
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Adios, I need to see Bebo doing something spectacular soon. I dont midn her commercial work, but she's not giving fans like me anything exciting in between.

If she doesnt churn out some kinda omkara, JWM, Chameli, Dev, type role soon, I'm gonna lose interest in her.
That's what i always loved about kareena from the start. Her unconventional and different roles. It pains me to see her doing roles that anyone can do, but just isnt FORTUNATE enough to do.

But how do you know her movie with Imran, Agent vinod and the aamir movie or even teh sallu movie wont have her in great roles?? Good stuff can come from commercial cinema too.. I dunno know why but i have confidence in her.. and i think in between she will sign a kind of movie that you want her to sign.. till then she is definately rocking the commercial cinema.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Adios, I assure you, if Vidya stars opposite Srk, it will be one kickass role.
She's one actress that has not disappointed me in terms of her roles.

But Bebo...she'd disappinted me too much.
Turning down Fashion, Dhruv, No One Killed Jessica.
And going for what...We Are Family? Main Aurr Mrs Khanna? Kambakkht Ishq?

In Ra One, her role is like...nonexistant man. I hear NOTHING about it except how glam it is.

From what I've heard, Bodyguard, the Tamil Version, was terrible. And the heroine's role, even more useless. Now unless they made changes in the hindi version, I'm not gonna hold onto much hope. Btw, speculation was that role was originally meant for Katrina Kaif, but she turned it down. KATRINA KAIF adios!

The Aamir movie is intriguing. Apparnetly she plays a sex worker in that one, and Reema Kagti made a good effort with Honeymoon Travels. I happy!
Finally an interesting role for her!
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Someone like Vidya balan says she would love to star opposite.. SRK.. since when has starring opposite a big khan become playing second fiddle.?? From what i have heard she has a good role in the sallu starrer.. and nothing has been said about her role in the aamir movie.. so why are people assuming so quickly?? Bebo is easily in the most enviable position right now.. I don't know why her fans who support her commercial choices.. should feel any worse..

She also said she would love to do a glam role if she gets the chance.
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ok des how can u forget her AV i think she will have a great role there ..