Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Yeah he gave her more than one good roles and he still betrayed her...forget one role in Chameli. yeah that was very sad what happened to kangana. And it was also very brave that she told the world what happened.

Love the girl 😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I like her too....I love her honesty. I never knew directors are capable of such things.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

^ Then why should she play second fiddle to SRK, or Salman or whoever?  :S I don't get the logic. If it's title role's she is after, then what is she doing in films that are named after the male actors where she will more likely than not be relegated to the background or being the love interest? And I'm pretty sure that if Kareena's role was one so frivolous anyone could do it, Sudhir would have signed someone else long ago and got it rolling when Farhan wasn't busy with Don. Anyhow, I'd rather trust someone like Mishra with making a powerful character than expect Johar to do emulate Changeling or RR.

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anything is possible in B-Town 
ladygaga thumbnail
Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Desu the only contemporary of Kareena who is doing any interesting work these days is Vidya balan.. and she is doing that coz she can afford too.. VB is not a glam mainstream actress.. on whom many crores are riding.. she can afford to take risks.. Bebo is an out and out commerical actress at the top of her commercial career..And why are people assuming that she is doing nothing in all her movies.. what about agent vinod.. the director is awesome.. what about her full fleged rom-com with imran khan.. what about her movie with aamir.. i jsut read that rani and kareena are visiting some of the brothels.. to shoot for that movie.. just coz she is in some of the most anticipated movies.. of the year.. doesn't mean.. that she isn't doing much in them.. she is..the only movie of hers where they are saying she has a minmal role is ra1.. even the one with sallu is a performance oriented role.. .i think bebo is truly blessed.. she is working in the most anticipated projects.. with good roles..

i hope u r right we will wait n see what she is doing in those movies...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

^ Then why should she play second fiddle to SRK, or Salman or whoever?  :S I don't get the logic. If it's title role's she is after, then what is she doing in films that are named after the male actors where she will more likely than not be relegated to the background or being the love interest? And I'm pretty sure that if Kareena's role was one so frivolous anyone could do it, Sudhir would have signed someone else long ago and got it rolling when Farhan wasn't busy with Don. Anyhow, I'd rather trust someone like Mishra with making a powerful character than expect Johar to do emulate Changeling or RR.

Thank you.
Exactly. I for one dont buy this "second fiddle" to any actress crap.
Better playing second fiddle to male actors where you have a nonexistent whatever role.
And like I said, just coz ONE director in all of bollywood misnarrated the script to Kangana ranaut does NOT mean that it will happen everytime. That way, I can make that excuse with every single director.
How do you knwo Anubhav Sinha didnt liek to kareena? Or Rohit Shetty, he coudl liek to ehr as well. Or ooo, that one random dude directing bodyguard with salman, he coudl lie to her as well.

Its like taking one example and applying it to everyone.
I know Sudhir Mishra, and I trust him. Comparing him to the man who even though up a garbage like Kites is insanity.

Kareena isnt some vulnerable newbie that ppl can take advantage of her. She has power. No director will betray her
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

What's wrong with being second fiddle to SRK, sallu or whoever? Every actress does it now and then.it gives them hits.  The only reason she signed Golmaal 3 was because she had a strong role and had a better role than in Golmaal returns where I felt she was a second fiddle to celina. What logic  don't u understand? Kareena's? She has no logic. She does what she feels.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Then stop defending her choices. You JUST said right now she has no logic, yet for the past 5 pgs you've been defending her choice to do Golmaals and whatnot.

And there is no difference in my eyes to play second fiddle to the Khans and to an actress.
She shoudl try and work for roles that do her talent justice. Why differentiate between male and female costars?

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
lol I can do whatever I want. And am not defending her choices. I want her to do Golmaal. Key word...I want