Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Me too....I can't wait!  I hope it's bigger and better. 😉 I love silly films like Golmaal.

It is great because these kind of films entertain me and I agree I pray it gets bigger and better😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Didn't she say sometime ago that she wouldn't be tempted by money and would do good films? Well, she had me fooled.

I'm not really invested in Kareena's movie choices except for Dhruv. I want to see that movie being made sometime in the next decade but they keep delaying it for Kareena even though it doesn't seem like she even wants to do it - what with her allocating her days to yet another movie where she'll be asked to look pretty. They should just go ahead with the film and cast someone else in her role. I don't understand why she keeps refusing roles like Dhruv if she's serious about doing good movies but signs role like that of RaOne's love interest.

It's not just her who the film is getting delayed for. Even Farhan is too busy now doing Don. There are articles that came saying Farhan is also the reason the film is being delayed.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Didn't she say sometime ago that she wouldn't be tempted by money and would do good films? Well, she had me fooled.

I'm not really invested in Kareena's movie choices except for Dhruv. I want to see that movie being made sometime in the next decade but they keep delaying it for Kareena even though it doesn't seem like she even wants to do it - what with her allocating her days to yet another movie where she'll be asked to look pretty. They should just go ahead with the film and cast someone else in her role. I don't understand why she keeps refusing roles like Dhruv if she's serious about doing good movies but signs role like that of RaOne's love interest.

Seriously.
Dhruv's a dream project for an actress. At a time when her contemporaries are expanding their horizons with movies like Saat Khoon Maaf and NOKJ, she's stuck doing random roles like Ra One.

I owuldnt mind these movies, I really woulnd, if only she did her share of good roles liek DHruv in between.

And its not Farhan who's a reason of delay. Someone from Excell perosnally sent one of the fans on KareenaK a message on fb (after he asked about dhruv) saying that there's nothing they can do, kareena keeps signing other films so Dhruv got postponed. 
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow she was meant to do a film called Dhruv? Didn't know about that lol,I probably did but I didn't know it was meant to start already
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Darn it another hit for kareena 😆 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Wow she was meant to do a film called Dhruv? Didn't know about that lol,I probably did but I didn't know it was meant to start already

It's a film she is suppose to do with that Chitangrah girl. sorry for the spelling. But right now am hearing all these rumors that the other actress Chitngrah is playing a negative character. I feel that kareena doesnt want to do the film because she feels she doesn't have a strong role in the film. Because Farhan keeps repeating in his interviews she has a great role. Just because a director says an actress has a great role..we the audience and the actors shouldn't believe them. That's what happened with kangana in kites. The director lied to her and said she had a strong role and she didn't. There is always a bad news when two actress are in a film. One gets a weak role and one gets the title role. Someone like kareena shouldn't play a second lead to any actress.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why would Sudhir Mishra, who gave Kareena such a beautiful role like Chameli, lie to her?

And he'd send her a script, its not liek its secrecy.She's too blinded by success at the moment. That's a fact.

And Mishra gave specific details about Kareena's role. Kareena and Farhan play lovers turned foes. They both join opposing political parties, which is the main backbone of the film.
In Mishra's own words, "Its a hero's role for Kareena".

She's the one with her priorities mixed up. This isnt the kareena I became a fan of.
I used to get excited wiht her films. That hasnt happened for a very long time.

Meh, might as well go rewatch Omkara, or maybe Chameli again.
have a feeling I wont be seeing her do anything like that for a long long time.

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Why would Sudhir Mishra, who gave Kareena such a beautiful role like Chameli, lie to her?

And he'd send her a script, its not liek its secrecy.She's too blinded by success at the moment. That's a fact.

And Mishra gave specific details about Kareena's role. Kareena and Farhan play lovers turned foes. They both join opposing political parties, which is the main backbone of the film.
In Mishra's own words, "Its a hero's role for Kareena".

She's the one with her priorities mixed up. This isnt the kareena I became a fan of.
I used to get excited wiht her films. That hasnt happened for a very long time.

Meh, might as well go rewatch Omkara, or maybe Chameli again.
have a feeling I wont be seeing her do anything like that for a long long time.

i agree wid u & honestly dahruv sounds good also she need new pairing ... i hope she do g4 n this ....
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I remember the thing about Kangna she said on script the Dir narrated to her was a character she wanted to do but later he cut off & changed it 😡 I was shocked Kangna agreed to that role when I saw kites but it was not her fault  she trusted Anurag as he directed her in many films but he betrayed her here 
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Yeah he gave her more than one good roles and he still betrayed her...forget one role in Chameli. yeah that was very sad what happened to kangana. And it was also very brave that she told the world what happened.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago