Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

If it bothers u than don't see it. Or is it the fact that Golmaal is a threat to a lot of films like it was to Action Reply.  Apparently a lot of people like the golmaal series than the ones that don't...THat's why it was the second biggest hit of 2010. Any actor and actress will die to be in this film.

I rest my case ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry Lensa, but I get irked whenever fans put other groups down and make assumptions like these. And yes, that goes for Kareena fans as well.
That was an unnecesarry comment about Action Replay
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't get why ppl wine about.  IF you don't like a film, than don't watch it. It's really annoying and irritating. And on the Krissh topic, ppl are winning about it. Why? If the film makers and the actors want to do it, I don't see why do we care about it. It's gonna be an easy hit for these actors and they deserve it. I hated TMK. But am not gonna wine about if they are gonna make another one. Am just gonna simply ignore it. Because I know there are others out there who wants this film to be made. It's not gonna effect me it gets made.

I dont get it myself I dont understand why Krissh is so popular I'd pick the Golmaal series anyday, it goes to show that Golmaal is doing really well๐Ÿ˜‰
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

I rest my case ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry Lensa, but I get irked whenever fans put other groups down and make assumptions like these. And yes, that goes for Kareena fans as well.
That was an unnecesarry comment about Action Replay

Where did I put groups down in my post? Stop assuming things and jumping into conclusion. Golmaal 3 being the second biggest hit is a fact. It beat  Action Reply it's a fact. Dabangg was a threat to We are Family. Am a putting groups down if I said that also?
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I dont get it myself I dont understand why Krissh is so popular I'd pick the Golmaal series anyday, it goes to show that Golmaal is doing really well๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved Krissh. Yes Golmaal is doing really well and that's why I want kareena to do it but only if she has a role as good as G3. I hope she does G4 and G5 too. I hope they keep making it ....am sure they will since it's doing really well ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
I hope G4 is amazing I can't wait for it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail

I loved Krissh. Yes Golmaal is doing really well and that's why I want kareena to do it but only if she has a role as good as G3. I hope she does G4 and G5 too. I hope they keep making it am sure they will since it's doing really well ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know she was so good as a typical wife, the tomboy look was really good and I hope the next ones are even better she is really good I love watching her and she has great chemistry with Ajay. G3 was just too good. I can't wait for G4 now.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

I hope G4 is amazing I can't wait for it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me too....I can't wait!  I hope it's bigger and better. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love silly films like Golmaal.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Where did I put groups down in my post? Stop assuming things and jumping into conclusion. Golmaal 3 being the second biggest hit is a fact. It beat  Action Reply it's a fact. Dabangg was a threat to We are Family. Am a putting groups down if I said that also?

Bringing Action Replayy for no reason was just pointless and unnecesarry.
Just becaues a few people whined and complained about a film being made (an idea that doesnt please them) its because htey feel threatened by its success? Are you serious?

If you think you were justified, then continue with your logic. Yeah, everyone's threatened by Kareena and her spectacular Golmaals. Dear lord, what will other actresses do if not Golmaals.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't she say sometime ago that she wouldn't be tempted by money and would do good films? Well, she had me fooled.

I'm not really invested in Kareena's movie choices except for Dhruv. I want to see that movie being made sometime in the next decade but they keep delaying it for Kareena even though it doesn't seem like she even wants to do it - what with her allocating her days to yet another movie where she'll be asked to look pretty. They should just go ahead with the film and cast someone else in her role. I don't understand why she keeps refusing roles like Dhruv if she's serious about doing good movies but signs role like that of RaOne's love interest.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

I know she was so good as a typical wife, the tomboy look was really good and I hope the next ones are even better she is really good I love watching her and she has great chemistry with Ajay. G3 was just too good. I can't wait for G4 now.

yeah she was a typical wife. I hated her role in the film though....but she was funny though.  I thought celina's role was better. Yeah I love her and ajay together. It will be great if she has even a more better role in G4.