India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Topic of the day!!

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

From now on I am going to talk something about everything related to Geet Hui Sabse Parayi----

today- 01/10/2011

------ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI!!!!!
---- Our chaskameter dropped! last week it was 1998 and today it is 1008. Come on GUYS!! 
      STEP IT UP!!!
----- look at those bachelor party moment and dance of GEET and MAAN........ love it... both HOT hai.
----- She cut her birthday cake and GUESSSSSSSS WHO she gave the first piece to??????? <<< MAAN>>> which was surprising to me, but may be it's coz they have been working together.... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!ClapClapClapClap
---- I love Geet's new HAIRCUT!! Straight and LOOK AT THAT BANGS!! IT"S ROCKING!!!
---- HER BLUE (Tan, sheela precap one),,,,,,,,, it's so pretty!!
----- HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICE that she is becoming more modern, more delhi type, no more chulti, no more shyness, no more GEET's attitude and funness (which i miss, that was the best part in my opinion), no more  punjabi style kurta!!
---- The PRECAP looks amazing,,, both dancing and i think it's gonna be comedy!! can't wait!!
------- MAAN ON BALCK SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

as always,
maanlovesgeet17----------> maanmarriesgeetfinally17

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXXt_areeb

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nice summary!! Thumbs Up
Ya yaar i can't wait for the shelia ki jawanni dance sequence tommorow either! Maan looks soo smoking hot in his black see-through shirt!Day DreamingDay Dreaming I loved the part from SBS where Geet pokes him on the shoulder to get his attention and then walks away while he trails behind her like a cute lost puppy!! awwhhHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanlovesgeet17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top