Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
came to the forum after a longtime n saw ur post kools...........πŸ˜›
well-done.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
like u said i also have zero sympathy for arushi .........she is reaping what she sow....
as for K i want him to ask loads of qs to P......regarding her dual-behaviour......😳
n that amma......i don't expect anything from that woman so im least concerned with whatever she does,....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good job .πŸ‘It is the best part"0 sympathy 4 aarushi".Now P is talking about law and police but when aarushi was marrying shakti why didn't she ran 2 the police n stopped the marriage?when her sis ran away from sasural now she called police.This is ridiculous.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the same Pratigya who dutifully guided aarushi to shakti's room for her suhaag raat.  Where did the illegality of the marraige go at that time
/
Exactly . And thats why keep insisting that its hi time Krishna tells Pratigya to shut up . The full Sax khandan desrves jail for playing with matrimony .
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: magesh18

Hi koolsadhu,

I echo every bit of your view. I felt not even an iota of sympathy for aarushi.  The sax's are such a sickening family. Infact they should be taken to court for ill-treatment of their bahu and the mental torture and attitude shown by her pati parameshwar.

This is the same Pratigya who dutifully guided aarushi to shakti's room for her suhaag raat.  Where did the illegality of the marraige go at that time.  Not even once she offerred her apology to kesar on her sister's behalf. Indirectly she is responsible for Aarushi marrying shakti. So P definitely owes an apology to Kesar. 

I so dearly wanted Thakurain to slap P.  I wish K graduates from being a pet dog to a man (Not that it is going to happen).

Great to know I'm not the only one. Sachi I would LOVE Amma to give her a slap!!

By her action it's obvious the illegality of the marriage was not her problem. It was just an excuse. What she was upset about was that little sis didn't believe her, trust her anymore and KN is not teeny twit prince charming.

Prats loathes Thakurs. She treats them as part of the decor who incidentally share DNA with her husband. She trusts herself being able to deal with them but not her family. So she loves playing their savior.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree in parts and disagree to other...well I dont follow the show ardently, but thru written updates most of the time...

i agree...Aarushi kind of used Shakti's elder bro status and he being a demon just to hurt Prats...she was bang on right...but later she realised that she was fighting a lost battle so decided to call off the marriage...thats something stupid and cheap....but Prats kind of did the same thng only it was krishna who we all know has a heart of gold...so she was lucky!

but she calling police and stll staying in the same house - is something i will identify with...coz she is not running away from the situation, instead fighting it out thinking and hoping that some day thakurs will realise their mistake....also she has been showing to take the help of police which in a way is a good thng and will give positive message to many kesar types tortured women....i dont want her to go away as i thnk its her house as well as she got married to krishna and has full rights to stay....but yes, if thngs go too way off, then a final call has to be made....

i dont thnk krishna is an awful son or somethng...just that he doesnt identifies with the wrong doings of his parents, doesnt make him an awful son...infact he is being rational and tries to bring peace the amicable way....

lastly...whether or not shakti did the right thng - is debatable...thgh i will never side with physical torture done to women, i do understand where shakti and ss are coming from....i dont have any sympathies for aarushi but i dont have any sympathies for shakti as well as SS!
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really sorry that I have not been coming often on your threads. you know why na?

ok some comments.

Is the sorrowful sound that accompanies a misfortune of Pratigya and Arushi the sound of "Stupidity Lamenting"? I can't think of it being anything else. I must say the BG music does not make me feel sympathethic but actually enraged. these idoits always lament being trapped in holes they have dug for themselves with a sense of vehemence, misplaced wisdom and a righteous fervour. fools the whole bunch

I do not want  anyone to be married to Shakti - not even Arushi - because he is a heinous brute. very dangerous if left untettered.  but Arushi deserves punishment for what she did so callously and not any mollycoddling by Pratigya as if she is a wayward grade schooler.   I want Amma to take her across her lap and give her the most painful butt whopping she can. I think then she should be let go. unfortunately the Sisters Sax will never be sacked. More's the pity.

I thought that the worst thing that Pratigya's presence in Krrishna's life was that he lost his individuality and became robotic and whipped.

Today I was disappointed to see that they have taken it one step further. he has now assumed her negative traits and become a hypocirte to boot.

He says to Shakti that when couples are not compatabile in marriages, divorce should be an option - not duress?   Excuse me Mr. K. P. Saxena I did not see you pursue that option when your marriage was battered and nonexistent  from day one and your wife on MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS clearly and publicly expressed not only incompatibility but pure disdain and disrespect to you -her spouse. I  think SS needs to give Krishna a butt whopping too and then send him packing to boot camp or throw him and his colonel out to live on his own.

lighthousepier thumbnail
Agree,

I do not want the Thakurs to let Arushi off the hook so easily.  They have one sister they want to keep (Arushi) and one they would be glad to be rid of (Pratigya)  - and I wouldn't mind so much if Pratigya offered to leave the Thakurs' lives forever in exchange for Arushi's freedom.