Pratigya

Good . Achcha Hua !

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys u can kill me for this but it felt good to see Shakti lifting Arushi and walking off when she self righteously said NO .  Did she think marraige was a game she cud enter and walk out as if it was a tea party she wud now prefer giving a miss ?
I dont like Shakti and what he did to Kesar but I have zero sympathy for Arushi .
What wud put the cherry on the cake wud be to seeKrishna taking his familys side for once and telling Pratigya that second marraige or nott , it WAS a marraige and his brother took it seriously as they r raised that way as they r uneducated people and believe marraige is for eternity . To warn her NOT to give his family to the police this time for HER SISTER"S MISTAKE . To instead , hand over HER SISTER TO THE POLICE INSTEAD .
Shameless Adarsh was trying to be a man and protect his sister after ruining Komals life .
This is the umpteenth time Pratigya is calling police to that house . She has no probs eating in that house though , height of shamelessness is that . Arre why dont u just go woman .
And Shamu and Naina........disgusting pair were admiring daughter's SALWAR KHAMEEZ VIRGINITY INTACT ROOP . As if anyone from their conservative community will marry Arushi after such BADNAAMI in society .............a broken marraige with IG"S SON , SLAPPING OF ELDER SIS IN PUBLIC and STAYING WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR DAYS and RETURNING CLAIMING IM A VIRGIN .

.Btw what stand did Pratigya take when Arushi slapped her in public , she had given Krishna hell about that one slap . I didnt see her breaking Rishta with Arushi though . I thought Pratigya took offence at SLAPS . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope Krishna asks such questions . Although Amma was wrong in talking so badly of Shamu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ it made me laugh , I love to see him being talked about] She was right in terming Krishna as impotent ......that she was suffering for the day he was conceived in her womb .I fully understand her ire as a mom . He indeed is an awful son and brother !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

This is the umpteenth time Pratigya is calling police to that house . She has no probs eating in that house though , height of shamelessness is that . Arre why dont u just go woman .

On friday I think she said hum APNE ghar ka bura kyun chahenge to Krishna's mom🀣

I was just amazed to see how Pratigya just said that Arushi realized her mistake and now she doesnt want to come bak so she wont come bak to that house ever. Kya baat hai!!

I m glad they r showing Sajjan Singh and his family's anger as this is not such a small matter as Pratigya and her family think.

Today's episode shud b fun to watchπŸ˜†

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: unknown18

On friday I think she said hum APNE ghar ka bura kyun chahenge to Krishna's mom🀣

I was just amazed to see how Pratigya just said that Arushi realized her mistake and now she doesnt want to come bak so she wont come bak to that house ever. Kya baat hai!!

I m glad they r showing Sajjan Singh and his family's anger as this is not such a small matter as Pratigya and her family think.

Today's episode shud b fun to watchπŸ˜†

Krishna shud take oFFENCE that Shamu is bringing police to that house ..........Shamu was gasping for breath on the phoneROFL

U know I was not in favour of blackening a womans face simply coz she was kidnapped.........but I wudnt mind it if the public of Illahabad wud do it to the whole Sax family coz they r FED UP of the police calling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Shamu was going to get a heart attack 🀣
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar ...today's epi was fun to watch...especially mr shamu papa was jumping while two gundas of SS were holding him...πŸ˜†...and another scene was before going to police he call his pyari bitiya PjiπŸ˜†

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said. πŸ‘ Also, Pratigya has a firm belief that what SS and Shakti do for a living is immoral and illegal. That is why she doesnt let Krishna do the same work as them. What's amusing is that while she criticises their work, she continues to live off the money they earn.
Plus, she'll keep on calling the police to their house, and expect them to live peacefully and cordially with her? Is that even possible? I dont understand why Krishna doesnt see all this?

Did you notice that the police was never called while dear sis Arushi was in the house? But the second Arushi was out, Prats didnt take a minute to consider before calling the police! Reminds me of your other post title, Pratigya: Hypocrisy personified
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys u can kill me for this but it felt good to see Shakti lifting Arushi and walking off when she self righteously said NO .  Did she think marraige was a game she cud enter and walk out as if it was a tea party she wud now prefer giving a miss ?

I dont like Shakti and what he did to Kesar but I have zero sympathy for Arushi .
What wud put the cherry on the cake wud be to seeKrishna taking his familys side for once and telling Pratigya that second marraige or nott , it WAS a marraige and his brother took it seriously as they r raised that way as they r uneducated people and believe marraige is for eternity . To warn her NOT to give his family to the police this time for HER SISTER"S MISTAKE . To instead , hand over HER SISTER TO THE POLICE INSTEAD .
Shameless Adarsh was trying to be a man and protect his sister after ruining Komals life .
And Shamu and Naina........disgusting pair were admiring daughter's SALWAR KHAMEEZ VIRGINITY INTACT ROOP . As if anyone from their conservative community will marry Arushi after such BADNAAMI in society .............a broken marraige with IG"S SON , SLAPPING OF ELDER SIS IN PUBLIC and STAYING WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR DAYS and RETURNING CLAIMING IM A VIRGIN .

.Btw what stand did Pratigya take when Arushi slapped her in public , she had given Krishna hell about that one slap . I didnt see her breaking Rishta with Arushi though . I thought Pratigya took offence at SLAPS . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope Krishna asks such questions . Although Amma was wrong in talking so badly of Shamu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ it made me laugh , I love to see him being talked about] She was right in terming Krishna as impotent ......that she was suffering for the day he was conceived in her womb .I fully understand her ire as a mom . He indeed is an awful son and brother !

I was glad to see you post today.
But Kools u attacked poor Baba aswell?😭
Indeed I see your point, Buh if he doesnt stand up for the statue of liberty chances are she would have been 6 feet under the ground already. Krish deals with his family in their own way and Pratz in her own way- Pratz needs to be talked to calmly and Thaks in their own ruthless way. Buh they sometimes as parents they want their son to show sensitivity towards them aswell, Krish needs to understand that.
BUH  Krish is the football on the pitch, and they are playing him like they are running for the world cup. He is stuck between the two. it is difficult for a guy who is in that situation - am surprised that the poor guy doesn't crack up. Krish is looked at when ever pratz is in trouble, he is supposed to save the sax's - how much can he do for other people's mistakes. The poor guy got married and has ended in a whirlpool of trouble - he's slipping into a blackout.
He did dtick up for his family at Arushi's engagement- and then he was critisised for that aswell. I felt really bad for him after the way amma attacked him.
And with the rest of your post - I cannot tell you enough how much I agree with you on all of it. Statue of Liberty will get him into so much trouble one day.

Nice post
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After all this third grade nautanki, K goes and rewinds with his friends with some 'bhuttas'. Must say, it can't get cornier than this.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Carisma , is Statue of Liberty Pratigya🀣
Shumi it was hilarious to see Shamu jumping as the two gundas held him under his ARM PITS
magesh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi koolsadhu,

I echo every bit of your view. I felt not even an iota of sympathy for aarushi.  The sax's are such a sickening family. Infact they should be taken to court for ill-treatment of their bahu and the mental torture and attitude shown by her pati parameshwar.

This is the same Pratigya who dutifully guided aarushi to shakti's room for her suhaag raat.  Where did the illegality of the marraige go at that time.  Not even once she offerred her apology to kesar on her sister's behalf. Indirectly she is responsible for Aarushi marrying shakti. So P definitely owes an apology to Kesar. 

I so dearly wanted Thakurain to slap P.  I wish K graduates from being a pet dog to a man (Not that it is going to happen).