Maryada 10th Jan Written Update (DONE)

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ohhhkkkk so here we go with the update... zoom zoom zooomm....πŸ˜ƒ.. keep up the rating in Chaska meter to make Maryada reach top and also keep commenting on Ridhi and Raquesh and all the fabulous actors of Maryada to make their ranking increase..πŸ˜›.. ohhkk now to the update..

...Maryada 10th Jan written update...

• Starts with Adi telling his dad that he has to meet Priya becuz if he wont meet and see her how would he marry her..SSP says then u never make me meet her.. Adi asks if there is any problem??? SSP laughs and says no problem he was just teasing him..a servant comes and calls Devayani downstairs..Adi also leaves and SSP has this super weird expression on his face... Adi tells his mom that dad scared him to death..Devayani is lost and Adi asks to which she says she is worried about Priya and then they talk abt Priya's past.. Adi says dont worry.. Priya has already forgetten her past and now she only loves me..and if she still remembers everything i will help her forget it...Devayani says wat if this doesnt happen? Adi says watever may happen his life is now impossible without Priya.. Adi reassures his mom that he and she will handle everything..Imli is decorating some thali.. Vidya comes and praises it..Imli says we all will apply mehndi today and tomm after seeing the color we will come to know whose husband loves them the most.. Vidya says her mehndi would be the darkest (awwwwwwwwww poor girl😭).. Adi asks his mom if the mehndi color thing is true? Devayani says yes but she also tells him that guys are not allowed in the mehndi..Adi says to himself no one can stop him (ayeehayeee choreee..😳😳) ...Priya's buaa is panickingg that all work is pendingg.. Chinu, prof console her..
  •  Vidya comes and tells Devayani that everyone is ready..Devayani says to call Uttara and ask her to come..Uttara is sititng all lost in her house.. Rishabh comes and asks about going to the mehndi.. Uttara says she doesnt feel like going.. Rishabh says he will call the doctor and Uttara says no sternly..Rishabh asks again what is the problem?.. Uttara says never to call Rastogi at home again becus she feels he is wrong in his moves.. Rishabh says that is not the thing Rastogi is the same with everyone like that.. Uttara says nowdays Rishabh sounds weird.. (Rishabh 😑😑😑) She asks Rishabh whats the matter.. Rishabh says nothing wrong.. once the marriage gets over and we get the loan then every thing will be fine.. Uttara asks him what was he telling her in the night?? Rishabh is about to tell and the phone rings Jaggi asks her to come.. Uttara says she wont come and Rishabh says u would go for sure.. He says he would help her in getting ready..
  •  Gaurav is looking after all the prep when bauji comes and asks the lightwala that the lights were not working properly.. the light wala says it doesnt have feet how would it run..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Bauji says fix it..SSP is looking at everything from the terrace..SSP is asking Devayani why is the mehndi prep going on and why didnt u tell everyone that this wedding cant happen.. Devayani says she cant do it without any reason.. SSP says he doesnt know anything and just stop all this... Devayani asks what will she tell everyone?? SSP says find a reason do anything but this wedding wont happen and till tonight everything should be finished.. Devayani says u want to stop the wedding becuz of Priya's past?? and it is bothering u ... SSP says wat do u mean? Devayani says if anyone tried to cause problems in her life so what is her fault in it??? She then says how Priya has fought with everything so bravely .. SSP says look i know only one thing that the girl is badnaam and one badnaam larki cant be the daughter in law of Jhakar family.. (Priya badnaam hui SSP tere liyeeπŸ˜†).. Devayani says Adi loves Priya alot and their wedding is after 2 days.. SSP says marriage is not possible under any circumstances.. He says he wont let people make fun of his family so stop the wedding ASAP... and he leaves..
  •  Imli and Vidya bring the mehndi thaal and show it to everyone..Imli asks Adi to mix the mehndi becuz then the very same mehndi would be applied to Priya..Adi does so..(with the lovely ho ho ho music in BGπŸ˜†)..Adi is lost in mixing the mehndi and everyone teases him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Imli says its done.. then we see Priya coming down the stairs in her house and everyone is looking at her..Priya is very happy...at Jhakar house everyone is doing the pooja.. Vidya says that today we all will know how much u love Priya with the mehndi colour.. to which bauji says love doesnt depend on any mehndi becuz Adi's eyes tell how much he loves Priya...Vidya Gaurav stand beside each other for the pooja and steal glances (wooot wooot... i see Gaurav clearly now... hayeeee mera jaat...😍)..Devayani then picks up the mehndi thaal and shows it to the God.. she prays to God that she is in dilemma as to pick who son or Husband?? She says there is only 1 way to solve this problem only one.. (konsaaaaa???? konsaaaaa???)...the epi endss...
Precap: Bauji asks Devayani if SSP is against the alliance.. Devayani says when the alliance is totally wrong he would be against it.. she says she would have to break the rishta at any cost...😲

Rating: 7/10.. FILLER FILLER FILLER..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing at all happened.. my rating is just for my two Jaats.. Gaurav and Aditya.. and sumwhat Imli cuz she is funny...πŸ˜†

Pulwasha..πŸ˜ƒ

[DONOT COPY.. This update is meant for India-Forums ONLY]
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks take your time! have to keep the boss happy! hehe
bhai kehna parta hai yes boss...so no worries...take ur time
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As long as we got the updates...its all good. Keep boss happy : )
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No problems...you are doing favour to us....so no need for any clarifications...personal priorities are first.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.

I hope gaurav get of his high horse and starts speaking to vidya again
nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab. update
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊