Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

W*H is wrong with Prem (Page 2)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Agree with Tanu .. 

Not defending Prem .. it was horrible for Prem to say all those things to Nandini .. even worse to bring in the class difference and all that. But, like Tanu said, its a normal trait in human beings to react in such a manner when one is angry. It happens with the best of people .. happened with Prem too. Good thing was that the matter was not dragged and they made up soon after Smile 

Prem was being a normal human being. In the same situation, if he had caught on to Nandini's behaviour early on and acted upon it .. we'd think and say that he is 'too good to be true' Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestThinker_Belle

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Nothing is WRONG with Prem... He's just being human.  When normal people get angry, they sometimes do or say things that dont make sense, that are mean.  Please tell me if anyone of you have never, NEVER said anything to anyone in anger that you've regretted later... It happens with everyone, and ofcourse, we all ask sorry later on...

He did too. It was as normal as it gets. Guys is real life dont just "understand" when the girl is facing an issue that she refuses to discuss. Guys who are madly in love get angry too, have fights, say unimaginable things and ofcourse, say sorry, regret it and make up nicely.... 
He has no superpowers to just "understand" whats bothering Nandini, and unless she spells it out to him, he wouldn't know. His wife slapped somebody from a family his sister will marry into, and ofcourse he was upset.... so he said that...

If you all want some "typecast" hero, my advice is to switch to Ekta's serials... I guess that would be very mature thing to do.this is funny ..but it is very true....Clap

Btw, why is everybody opening a new topic for the same subject???  Please people, if you wont comment on someone elses threads, then dont expect comments on yours too...
i agree with you...guys think from ur brain not  from ur heart ...whatever prem reaction towards his wife every husband will do that....he doesnot know anything  at all...but i would say one thing ..Prem could have discussed this issue privately..not in front of those ppl..but onthe other hand ..he is mad..so he can do like this..cannot control his anger...but some words such as middle class,u dont  have any friends kind of words he should not utter..he knew it that what personality Nandini has b4 he got married to her...isn't it ???/... control of anger is more mature.rather  express all the time...but He will regret as usual...very soon....just waitSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
 Dabulls23 I ttly agree with u...I didn't expect tht from a guy like Prem...he disappointed me :((((
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Tanu I dont understand your take abt Mature people Confused and why many topics...If there are more than one topic than look at the time who opened the topic when than ask mod to close the topics they think are unneccessary..

My post is that Prem could have had this conversation with Nandini in private and given her BOD that she must have a reason to do what she did..Also bringing in the issue abt class was totally uncalled and below the best...

Thank you to all for reading and responding..

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Dabulls23 - I got what your post is all about... and I do agree, what Prem said was harsh and upsetting, and I'm not saying he's justified in saying all that.
What I say is he reacted in a moment of anger, and in real life, people do or say stupid things that they dont mean.... when you're real angry, you dont think of the mature thing to do. Not many people think of it, anyways.. Maybe some do, and can control their anger very well. But Prem, as we know now, is very impulsive... he decided to marry Nandini just after seeing her at a traffic signal! He gave her space, time and a lot of love and understanding... but he also got very drunk when she didnt reciprocate his love...
When she didn't  give him any reasons to why she slapped Krushna, he, true to his nature,  impulsively lashed out at her, whichI'm not saying is right, and he has no right to trash her that way, but the situaton and his reactions were what was expected...

If he acted maturely and took her aside and enquired politely what was wrong, that would be totally unlike his character...

What I liked was that he understood he was wrong, and he apologised to her too....

And about the "Mature" comment - That was me trying to be sarcastic, when you said he should've acted more maturely... I guess it didn't come out the way it was intended to.

About multiple posts -  I guess you can ignore that one. I mean, pretty much everybody does... they just go open a seperate thread anyways, and the mod I think checks the forum once in a.. week maybe.. so, yeah. Ignore it.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
10/10 I do understand your post on how people act and say at times when they are angry...Human does have a tendancy of that..

Rest is all cewl...Thanks for explaining...Big smile

Thank god he realized at the end of the episode that he was bit harsh and said things that he should not have...

Prapti was one spoiled brat who blamed Nandini for the whole thing...Girl this Vahini is trying to save your silly butt from rapist Krushna and you are blaming the whole darn thing on her Ermm
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
what is wrong with prem is that his wife is behaving irrationally, weirdly and not giving a reason for it

and it is not the first time, she is flinching away from him, clinging to him at one instant afraid of losing him and not sharing a single thought with him in the other instant, he doesnt have the insight of nandinis past to balance his reactions

and he did instantly calm down when he saw her worried she was

i m not completely blaming nandini bcos she is a victim trying to deal with her circumstance, and i cant blame dr K she seems to have been distracted with prapti's wedding Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index