Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Dabulls23 - I got what your post is all about... and I do agree, what Prem said was harsh and upsetting, and I'm not saying he's justified in saying all that.
What I say is he reacted in a moment of anger, and in real life, people do or say stupid things that they dont mean.... when you're real angry, you dont think of the mature thing to do. Not many people think of it, anyways.. Maybe some do, and can control their anger very well. But Prem, as we know now, is very impulsive... he decided to marry Nandini just after seeing her at a traffic signal! He gave her space, time and a lot of love and understanding... but he also got very drunk when she didnt reciprocate his love...
When she didn't  give him any reasons to why she slapped Krushna, he, true to his nature,  impulsively lashed out at her, whichI'm not saying is right, and he has no right to trash her that way, but the situaton and his reactions were what was expected...

If he acted maturely and took her aside and enquired politely what was wrong, that would be totally unlike his character...

What I liked was that he understood he was wrong, and he apologised to her too....

And about the "Mature" comment - That was me trying to be sarcastic, when you said he should've acted more maturely... I guess it didn't come out the way it was intended to.

About multiple posts -  I guess you can ignore that one. I mean, pretty much everybody does... they just go open a seperate thread anyways, and the mod I think checks the forum once in a.. week maybe.. so, yeah. Ignore it.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
10/10 I do understand your post on how people act and say at times when they are angry...Human does have a tendancy of that..

Rest is all cewl...Thanks for explaining...😃

Thank god he realized at the end of the episode that he was bit harsh and said things that he should not have...

Prapti was one spoiled brat who blamed Nandini for the whole thing...Girl this Vahini is trying to save your silly butt from rapist Krushna and you are blaming the whole darn thing on her 🤔
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what is wrong with prem is that his wife is behaving irrationally, weirdly and not giving a reason for it

and it is not the first time, she is flinching away from him, clinging to him at one instant afraid of losing him and not sharing a single thought with him in the other instant, he doesnt have the insight of nandinis past to balance his reactions

and he did instantly calm down when he saw her worried she was

i m not completely blaming nandini bcos she is a victim trying to deal with her circumstance, and i cant blame dr K she seems to have been distracted with prapti's wedding 😕