Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

WHAT I CANNOT COMPREHEND - unfair to Krishna (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Caris., gr8 to read your post. Earlier we had some episodes where we had a peep into what was on K's mind. His visiting Sax.sr in jail and confronting P about the state of their marr. before he knew about the kidnapping scandal are two such examples but now the Cvs have stopped showing anything from his perspective. Either K has stopped being sensitive or he has become just an extra for the Cvs.
Ii really felt for him after the way amma attacked him with all those words - amma shud appreciate a wonderful son like him. He is the one that thinks more sensibly then the rest of the junglees - and he sis that before Statue of Liberty came into his life.
Amma was telling him to use and abuse the gal and 4get her - where as he was the sensible one. Ii think all these talks will make him realise one day.

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I thought the intro of Aman and his later charater change would be the means for the mindless Sax's to determine the goodness of Krish.

Arushi heads home, we float amidst the tear flood for half an hour with the mere hope, that Arushi bolbo's to her parents about the Double dealing, two-faced bigamist.

I wanted her to tell the Sax's that Kriya/Krishna was right abt Aman.

I wanted the Mindless family to fall at Krish's feet apologetic and full of praises for the gem of a son inlaw they have. Being sorry for their rudeness and thankfull to Kriya for putting back the missing fish (arushi)  back in the bowl.

I want them to say all this to Krish and realise he was much better than Aman

Wot say peepz?

Dosa
Good   2  read  ur  post  carismaji.  I  very well wanted sax family  2 realise  now that what gem of a son-in-law they have in krish.  His unrelenting support in arushi's case and  prats kidnapping fiasco is reason enough 4 them  2 realise that their son-in-law is a selfless person. He very well deserves 2 get the respect that a son-in-law should get.  I also very well wanted krish 2 have a mind of his own and not become a puppet in statue of liberty's handLOLLOL. By the way carismaji i loved ur nicname 4 PLOLLOL
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Even iam waiting for tht day...whn K will be filled with praises n lots of love n possessiveness  from his beloved wife....iam sure Prats would do so, one day.
-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Even iam waiting for tht day...whn K will be filled with praises n lots of love n possessiveness  from his beloved wife....iam sure Prats would do so, one day.

Definitely...there will be.....i have faith in CV in this case.Big smile
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
SAX!!!!!!they r brainless...no use of wasting our time discussing it.....we only can hope that one day they will.....cant say when.may be after the serial ends...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

SAX!!!!!!they r brainless...no use of wasting our time discussing it.....we only can hope that one day they will.....cant say when.may be after the serial ends...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I love your signature. There's always hope!ClapHug
td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
We will celebrate the day when sacksena's start giving love & respect to Krishna which he rlly deserves and praise for all his support  in light & dark and in good and bad times without which they life would have been standstill in many ways.

Hope will see this day.......SoonDay Dreaming

Go to top