Pratigya

WHAT I CANNOT COMPREHEND - unfair to Krishna

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought the intro of Aman and his later charater change would be the means for the mindless Sax's to determine the goodness of Krish.

Arushi heads home, we float amidst the tear flood for half an hour with the mere hope, that Arushi bolbo's to her parents about the Double dealing, two-faced bigamist.

I wanted her to tell the Sax's that Kriya/Krishna was right abt Aman.

I wanted the Mindless family to fall at Krish's feet apologetic and full of praises for the gem of a son inlaw they have. Being sorry for their rudeness and thankfull to Kriya for putting back the missing fish (arushi)  back in the bowl.

I want them to say all this to Krish and realise he was much better than Aman

Wot say peepz?

Dosa
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-star thumbnail
dear carisma i also wonder when krish will be appreciated and credited for all the goodness he has done to prats & her family. its high time they all understood that he has a heart of gold, he should be respected & loved likewise. invariably he's being good to that family without any acknowledgement. hats off to him
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Carisma
There never has been an explanation or thoughtful conversation that i can remember in ages, they always seem to carry on with the track with no reasonable angle.  Its as if they've got a temp in to improvise while the cvs are too busy elsewhere.
Apart from when P explained to K about why she married him after the face blackening incident, nothing else ever seems to be discussed fully - just wiped out.  Look at Komal and Kesar re the Prat's burning attempt, never a whisper between them two either about what might have happened.  That's just one example, but the list is endless.
Why would they show selfish Arushi singing Krishna's praises now, its as if she thinks its everyone's job to run around after her.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S-star

dear carisma i also wonder when krish will be appreciated and credited for all the goodness he has done to prats & her family. its high time they all understood that he has a heart of gold, he should be respected & loved likewise. invariably he's being good to that family without any acknowledgement. hats off to him

True that boy is so selfless - he does it all for their benefit. When it came to trust they did't trust him . It's sad. I wish the CV's really act on this. Maybe he'll save her from the TN and then get appreciated.
Watch am gonna hold me breath for that to happen..1....2.....3.....4.....5.....6....7.....8.......9.....๐Ÿคข

Heheheheh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Carisma

There never has been an explanation or thoughtful conversation that i can remember in ages, they always seem to carry on with the track with no reasonable angle.  Its as if they've got a temp in to improvise while the cvs are too busy elsewhere.
Apart from when P explained to K about why she married him after the face blackening incident, nothing else ever seems to be discussed fully - just wiped out.  Look at Komal and Kesar re the Prat's burning attempt, never a whisper between them two either about what might have happened.  That's just one example, but the list is endless.
Why would they show selfish Arushi singing Krishna's praises now, its as if she thinks its everyone's job to run around after her.

A very true and honest POV, I agree. I crave that attention and appreciation for Krish so badly.
hussainramso thumbnail
Hey Carisma
I think that K kindness to them during the A crisis and  finding out that Adarsh committed a crime will all lead  to a realisation by the loonies that will make them appreciate K a whole lot more.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Caris., gr8 to read your post. Earlier we had some episodes where we had a peep into what was on K's mind. His visiting Sax.sr in jail and confronting P about the state of their marr. before he knew about the kidnapping scandal are two such examples but now the Cvs have stopped showing anything from his perspective. Either K has stopped being sensitive or he has become just an extra for the Cvs.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hey Carisma

I think that K kindness to them during the A crisis and  finding out that Adarsh committed a crime will all lead  to a realisation by the loonies that will make them appreciate K a whole lot more.

I hope so coz am now holding my breath for a day like that to come soon.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

Hi Caris., gr8 to read your post. Earlier we had some episodes where we had a peep into what was on K's mind. His visiting Sax.sr in jail and confronting P about the state of their marr. before he knew about the kidnapping scandal are two such examples but now the Cvs have stopped showing anything from his perspective. Either K has stopped being sensitive or he has become just an extra for the Cvs.

Ii really felt for him after the way amma attacked him with all those words - amma shud appreciate a wonderful son like him. He is the one that thinks more sensibly then the rest of the junglees - and he sis that before Statue of Liberty came into his life.
Amma was telling him to use and abuse the gal and 4get her - where as he was the sensible one. Ii think all these talks will make him realise one day.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I thought the intro of Aman and his later charater change would be the means for the mindless Sax's to determine the goodness of Krish.

Arushi heads home, we float amidst the tear flood for half an hour with the mere hope, that Arushi bolbo's to her parents about the Double dealing, two-faced bigamist.

I wanted her to tell the Sax's that Kriya/Krishna was right abt Aman.

I wanted the Mindless family to fall at Krish's feet apologetic and full of praises for the gem of a son inlaw they have. Being sorry for their rudeness and thankfull to Kriya for putting back the missing fish (arushi)  back in the bowl.

I want them to say all this to Krish and realise he was much better than Aman

Wot say peepz?

Dosa

Good   2  read  ur  post  carismaji.  I  very well wanted sax family  2 realise  now that what gem of a son-in-law they have in krish.  His unrelenting support in arushi's case and  prats kidnapping fiasco is reason enough 4 them  2 realise that their son-in-law is a selfless person. He very well deserves 2 get the respect that a son-in-law should get.  I also very well wanted krish 2 have a mind of his own and not become a puppet in statue of liberty's hand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. By the way carismaji i loved ur nicname 4 P๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.