Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

For the producer to stop making Sara act like Ex M

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sara is very talented but if the Producer would only stop making her act like the old Mona please let her act her age story is getting better but again going the ususal sas bahu way this was suppose to be a fun serial miss the younger heroine its become sad and depressing as well no chemistry between the hero and Sara. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acting as Ex M is not all but she just cannot do it like the Ex m. So its either she be herself as she is a good actress and continue the storyline or bring back Ex M. I Miss Ex-M for the way in which she says 'BY GOD' and 'Nincompoop'
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had a glimpse of the so called reception of Anukalp. ( I stopped watching after Priyal was replaced). Poor fellow. He looked like he is uncomfortable with sara madam. He was like having a second marriage.
Inaya_Khan thumbnail

Sara doesn't suit in the role of Mona... I think the old Mona was far better, she looked like a punjabi girl... When i see sara act, it seems like she's trying to hard to fit into that role, it just does'nt appeal to me, and does'nt look real... And sara  lacks the innocense too which priyal had... I dun't feel like watching the show now...

nicksnr thumbnail
Acting like Ex M, impossible!... even anukalp is looking unconfortable with her.Edited by nicksnr - 13 years ago
anu-radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soo true even though sara is a good actress ,i belive that priyal did a fab job as mona..cute punjabi girl ....would wish for her comebck as mona....
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, thank you! there's ZERO chemistry between Nishant and Sara. they look more like siblings..than lovers.. to be honest! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There was a certain "adorableness" about Nishant and Priyal Jodi. You could see, both of them.. trying so hard..to do well in their acts, and Mona seemed soo real..they both did! sighh. Fine, fine, if the CVs feel, they know better than us! If they do not want Priyal back..they could at least..find a better replacement..for her?! i mean..someone who HAS that innocence.. who is fresh..and brings a charm around her.. and to the show! sighh.. dunno why these CVs are so stubborn.. or are they really so blind?! 😡
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Inaya_Khan]

Sara doesn't suit in the role of Mona... I think the old Mona was far better, she looked like a punjabi girl... When i see sara act, it seems like she's trying to hard to fit into that role, it just does'nt appeal to me, and does'nt look real... And sara  lacks the innocense too which priyal had... I dun't feel like watching the show now...

I totally agree with you. Sara is not fitted for this role. She is acting weird in this show.she seems lost in most of the scenes.
Techa thumbnail
If you don't like Sara and thinks the show is no good without Priyal and so on, please don't watch and stop the comparison. It's annoying. I believe Sara is doing a great job. Let her be!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Techa

If you don't like Sara and thinks the show is no good without Priyal and so on, please don't watch and stop the comparison. It's annoying. I believe Sara is doing a great job. Let her be!

We have nothing against Sara, as an actress. She just doesn't suit the role! Period.! 🥱