India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

For the producer to stop making Sara act like Ex M

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Sara is very talented but if the Producer would only stop making her act like the old Mona please let her act her age story is getting better but again going the ususal sas bahu way this was suppose to be a fun serial miss the younger heroine its become sad and depressing as well no chemistry between the hero and Sara. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnranjalianjalianu-radhasupriarouble_loverKhaLidaHrayadallieOmaRamdass

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Acting as Ex M is not all but she just cannot do it like the Ex m. So its either she be herself as she is a good actress and continue the storyline or bring back Ex M. I Miss Ex-M for the way in which she says 'BY GOD' and 'Nincompoop'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnranjalianjaliJesicca1KhaLidaHrouble_lover

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I had a glimpse of the so called reception of Anukalp. ( I stopped watching after Priyal was replaced). Poor fellow. He looked like he is uncomfortable with sara madam. He was like having a second marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnrJesicca1rayadallieOmaRamdass

Inaya_Khan Newbie
Inaya_Khan
Inaya_Khan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Sara doesn't suit in the role of Mona... I think the old Mona was far better, she looked like a punjabi girl... When i see sara act, it seems like she's trying to hard to fit into that role, it just does'nt appeal to me, and does'nt look real... And sara  lacks the innocense too which priyal had... I dun't feel like watching the show now...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnranjalianjalirachna11supriaDesdemonaJesicca1KhaLidaHrouble_loverrayadallie

nicksnr Newbie
nicksnr
nicksnr

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Acting like Ex M, impossible!... even anukalp is looking unconfortable with her.

Edited by nicksnr - 13 January 2011 at 6:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesicca1rouble_loverrayadallie

anu-radha Senior Member
anu-radha
anu-radha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
soo true even though sara is a good actress ,i belive that priyal did a fab job as mona..cute punjabi girl ....would wish for her comebck as mona....
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yes, thank you! there's ZERO chemistry between Nishant and Sara. they look more like siblings..than lovers.. to be honest! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

There was a certain "adorableness" about Nishant and Priyal Jodi. You could see, both of them.. trying so hard..to do well in their acts, and Mona seemed soo real..they both did! sighh. Fine, fine, if the CVs feel, they know better than us! If they do not want Priyal back..they could at least..find a better replacement..for her?! i mean..someone who HAS that innocence.. who is fresh..and brings a charm around her.. and to the show! sighh.. dunno why these CVs are so stubborn.. or are they really so blind?! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriarayadallie

rachna11 Senior Member
rachna11
rachna11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Inaya_Khan]

Sara doesn't suit in the role of Mona... I think the old Mona was far better, she looked like a punjabi girl... When i see sara act, it seems like she's trying to hard to fit into that role, it just does'nt appeal to me, and does'nt look real... And sara  lacks the innocense too which priyal had... I dun't feel like watching the show now...

I totally agree with you. Sara is not fitted for this role. She is acting weird in this show.she seems lost in most of the scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index