Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Going down now.Less then 50 fans need to vote same time.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I need help!! They are ruining my hard work all the time!! Come on, guys!! Vote!! I try to keep the rate going even if it's one point a time but it's hard when they keep ruining it!! Come on, and help!! 😔

Shreya
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
awwww babes jst dnt worry ! its jst a poll 😊 ! vote for AdiYa all we can do 😊 ! 
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Yeah, I know!! I just wanted to help because I do like this storyline of Adiya!!  I've started to like them since I started watching a few weeks back!! Well, whoever is voting them down has too much time on their hands!! 😆 I'm sick of voting now, it's too much!! We're not even that close to #1 and they still try to bring us down!! Weird!!😲 It would help if combined together in a group of 20 or more!! But now it's almost pointless!! 😆

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail

Yeah, I give up now!! I made it so far and now they ruined it!! We are not even that close to #1 but they still try to lower our votes!! Who has that much time??!! Whatever!! It's just a poll!! If only we had a group of 20 or more to continuesly vote at the same time like they do!! 😆

Shreya
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
im still votin for fun buh not competition 😊 ! cuz such poll doesnt make thm number 1 ! buh we knw they r number 1 😉
spate22 thumbnail

im still votin for fun buh not competition 😊 ! cuz such poll doesnt make thm number 1 ! buh we knw they r number 1 😉

Even I was voting for fun!! But this kind of poll sucks, but people can ruin your hardwork you spend a hour at a time for, you know?!! It's frustrating!! 😆 Anyway, we know who deserves to be #1!! 😉

Shreya
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
xactly shreya 😉 
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We can win. We need atleast 100 fans to vote at same time.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
ya theshy we can try atleast 😊