Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Please end this serial its boring (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@Topic maker : If you dont Like Simply switch off  Show ..Not should waste time to post topic also Even on Forum Which you find boring .. For that Show does not need to be end I think as you want it to end Bcuz its boring you think....

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 January 2011 at 3:25am

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I for one am enjoying the show right now.  Its a nice change from the other shows  which is all about mother in law and daughter in law stuff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Thats True actully..the kind of twist & turns..Track changes so Frequently..I hv found with AJ only..With some shows Issues goes with Months and Months..and about AJ's Currrent story line..Its one of the most Interesting track I find..I do enjoy this suspence Plus Drama,Bit Romance actully...

purple4

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Thats True actully..the kind of twist & turns..Track changes so Frequently..I hv found with AJ only..With some shows Issues goes with Months and Months..and about AJ's Currrent story line..Its one of the most Interesting track I find..I do enjoy this suspence Plus Drama,Bit Romance actully...

I agree with you 100%. This is the only show that discusses different issues and interesting. I have tried to see others... but its the same story about mother-in-law etc. The daughter-in-law stays quiet all time time,and random vamps after her. However, here we see different stuff, such as a strong lead,  who fights for the right etc.

-SweetGirl-

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

I agree with you 100%. This is the only show that discusses different issues and interesting. I have tried to see others... but its the same story about mother-in-law etc. The daughter-in-law stays quiet all time time,and random vamps after her. However, here we see different stuff, such as a strong lead,  who fights for the right etc.

You are right about being different for that reasons I liked it.
No more of the typical waris/mother-in-law dumb storyline.
Mind you there was a waris on this show.
The show has addressed some important topics to make views aware.
For that reason the show is very good.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

You hv mentinoed very Good Points..specially the Leads being strong..I hv never shown such leads ..sometime they shown dumb,Sometime naive,sometime helpless ,some time Soo Mahan..The portyal & characterization of Leads is One the BEST with AJ ..Actors are also amazing to justify the Roles which make you believe what they wanna say & portray....

Go to top