India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Kya Baat...Kya Baat...Kya Baat !!!!

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Wahhhhh !!!!  Waahhhhh!! Today I saw the RBO that I had fallen in love with......The episode was Magic in every way possible.....!!

Scene Execution/Camera Work –

Awesome….CVS take a bow….I loved the way you alternated between the film shooting scene and the dhulwadi flashbacks….AWESOME is the word……!! I really was clapping and whistling…..I loved it…..The way you showed Suraj and Sunny climbing up the stairs…The fuse being switched on by Hiten/Shaan and the jolt that Suraj/Sunny get and the fall into the water…..Superlative….M a huge fan of good camera work and scene execution…ADORED it !!!

Flashbacks –

Loved them….And you gave us lots of flashbacks ….All very meaningful and incidental to the current scene…Amazing !!!

SHANAK –

Yayy !!! LOVED LOVED LOVED it….Shaan's eyes oozing concern and love for Khanak….Him inquiring and checking if she was hurt….Just the way he looked at her with all those emotions made me go….AWWWWWWW !!!!!

Khanak, the way she was relieved on seeing Shaan there…she had just thought about calling him and decided against it and was asking god to help her by sending someone and there he comes….She was soo Happy,Surprised,Relieved….Loved the Abrupt..Instant tight hug they shared….As if their life depended on holding onto each other….The scene was very BECOMING….!!!

And I say this not coz I thought it was lovey-dovey or romantic…But it was Emotionally Touching more than anything else…..That hug stood for a lot of Emotional Support,Strength,Trust,Understanding and a Sense of "I'll always be there for you whenever you need support"…..CVS,It was the best way you cudve Re-united them…Thank You !! You gave the show its Life back…..SHANAK is back and HOW !!

Sunny –

I m liking the characterization…..I sumhow really liked the hospital scene….Really laughed the way he asked the receptionist where is that "Accident wali larki" and how he said "Arey yaar naam pata hota toh bata nahi deta"….It was really "snigger" worthy…!! Expecting lots of funny one-liners from him…Plz don't make him a Duck replica….Hoping for sum intelligent and witty wise-cracks from him…!

Is Sunny a greedy guy??…His "Maaldaar Party" dialogue hinted at sumthing..Hopefully Madhavi-Boo wont use his for creating a rift between SHANAK…! And why exactly is he visiting Khanak?? To say what to her?? To scold her for spoiling the scene by trying to stop him from falling…or to enquire Why she did that?…It makes no sense actually !! He better have a good reason…Maybe he thought she fainted coz of him (Umm…really??)

Havent seen Harpreet's acting as Suraj at all….Hopefully,he'z good at his job….!!

But soo far….I like….First impression of his on me was Good…..I'd like to give the character a chance to grow on me !! Thumbs Up !!

Acting Department –

Yashashri – She was really Terrific…All her reactions were Bang On….No Overacting…Most actresses I have seen on telly,wudve gone really over-board trying to show their shock in such a scene…Yashu did it very Naturally and Believably….Take a bow Sweetheart….U are Evolving into one fine actor !!

Karan – Loved his entry….His enquiry of whether Khanak was hurt….Lol…He was looking at her hand and saying.."Tumhe kuch hua toh nahi"…Very cuteeeee !!! Loved his looks of concern !!!

Harpreet – I liked the one line that he got at the hospital….Seemed funny to me…His character seems to be cocky and maybe greedy (The way he said – kaafi maaldaar party lagti hai)…

Scene(s) of the Day –

1. The scene where Khanak tries to hold onto Sunny's hand to keep him from falling…Awesome emoting by Yashu…The panic,the shock,the pain…the memories …Well done Missy !!! Ofcourse the whole scene till the point she faints was beautifully interspersed with flashbacks of Dhulwadi !!! Loved it !!

2. Ofcourse the SHANAK scene !!! Fabulous !!! Loved it…I have explained why I loved it already !!!

As Remo sir says(sorry watching a lot of Jhalak Dikhlaja) – THIS IS IT, CVs….Amazing Episode…Plzz keep this up !!!

Luv,
Vandu

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

b.moughalcutie-pieSilpa_25MissPunjabishanakrocks1vaish_123.Rupali.shanak.hotshivani_guptaWooHooHaha21iluvmanarIFsKhanakrafia 24-shamima-saaaz-SYS--YasharanArshi-Ashi22aditeeYasharanrockspriya_cool_123tofeeeesMFRanjinidestinyloveSPN_JD_Addictednami2811.Dilwale.kubarebones88-Deepali-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
vandu! humari bundu! kya post........kya post..............kya post!Thumbs UpLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictWooHooHaha21destinylovepriya_cool_123kubaretogepe30

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
The Shanak scene was AWESOME!

Both are such BRILLIANT actors!

Shaan couldnt keep his eyes of her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylovekubareThe_May_Rosetogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

vandu! humari bundu! kya post........kya post..............kya post!Thumbs UpLOL
LOL........I feel like Shakti Kapoor everytime sumone calls me Vandu sabki Bandu !!LOLLOLLOLLOL
Glad you liked the post....Was thinking of doing an analysis scene by scene....but not feeling like writing everything...too lazyLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 10 January 2011 at 11:45am

WooHooHaha21destinylovepriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

The Shanak scene was AWESOME!

Both are such BRILLIANT actors!

Shaan couldnt keep his eyes of her!
I knowLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylovekubare

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Like someone said he did keep on looking at her lips alsoLOL

yasharan.loveWooHooHaha21destinylovekubaretogepe30

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey Vandu ... Thumbs up tp you tooo ... WELL DONE RBO TEAM .... KT/YM - we are falling in love with u ALL OVER AGAIN ...

Another thing u can add to ur list is .... GREAT BACKGROUND SCORE ..... original RBO theme .... yupppieeeeee

WooHooHaha21Ashi22destinylovekubaretogepe30

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
REALLY AWESOME VANDHOOO MY BANDHOO
maza aa gaya!

I agree his comic timing seems cute

Not grating on the nerves like a certain somebody

I didnt pay much attention to him as Sooraj either so thankfully my opinion is not colored already

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove

Go to top