Phulwa

Mona Wasu the older Phulwa revealed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Well I hope Pia Its Mona only...Since Radha ki  all betiya is Doing well now  From Ratan To Ragini..After RKB - dono ne Bahot kuch Kar DikhayaSmile...Mona was great ...Loved her...I know She used to be on Ham Log ....I hope Even She comes back withPulwa.....Loved that Show & Radha ki Bitiya..I m still hooked on their all Shows.....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssSmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona Wasu the older Phulwa revealed (Page 2)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Well I hope Pia Its Mona only...Since Radha ki  all betiya is Doing well now  From Ratan To Ragini..After RKB - dono ne Bahot kuch Kar DikhayaSmile...Mona was great ...Loved her...I know She used to be on Ham Log ....I hope Even She comes back withPulwa.....Loved that Show & Radha ki Bitiya..I m still hooked on their all Shows.....Embarrassed

Hey dear tumne mere mun ki baat hi chin li .. RKB is my all time fav show.. i have all episodes downloaded from Rajshri website.. U r absolutely right .. all stars of RKB is doing great ..... MONA is doing a play now . i am damn sure she will come back in Phulwa ,.

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I do Hope the same Dear...Radha ki Teeno Betiyo ne sach me bahot Kuch Kar Dikhaya...I wish Imagine starts showing Earlier show some time in repeats as they did with KMH...EmbarrassedI m fan of three of these Daughter....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I do Hope the same Dear...Radha ki Teeno Betiyo ne sach me bahot Kuch Kar Dikhaya...I wish Imagine starts showing Earlier show some time in repeats as they did with KMH...EmbarrassedI m fan of three of these Daughter....

Me too , actually i am a fan of the entire cast ....

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I think Mona is a good choice, if at all she is selected to play the elder version of Phulwa aka Phoolan Devi.

Amba's character was just a cameo and not a lead. Shikha is a very good actress, but here they would need someone who would suit the character as per the story and the background, and not because they would look good as a daku rani.

sidra1993

sidra1993

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

SmileSmile

Edited by sidra1993 - 27 January 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
long way to go, i suppose...   the show is going very slow... so will take a long time for jannat to grow up

sidra1993

sidra1993

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I think Ratan will also look good...i dont think she will play phulwa's role but jannat and ratan look kinda  alike. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.