Mona Wasu the older Phulwa revealed

Posted: 13 years ago
I guess the old Phulwa will be played by Mona Wasu . Because i know her eyes , It is she i am damn sure

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago

Check the eyes and nose structure ..
probably u r right................

however it would hv been better if shikha singh had played the role. she is the perfect choice for a dakurani
I know dear ! Shikha was so good as amba ... i mean as daku amba.. anyways .... As Amba is a popular character and also on a on air show ....They can not make her the lead
shikha calls it quits - thts the latest buzz...  she is all set to tie the knot, so quitting the shows she already has at hand.  so dont think theres a chance of her entering phulwa.

about mona... i heard she was doing some live stage performances these days.  theater isnt easy and needs lots of time and effort - especially for the practice sessions and all.  but may be she will be done with all that (IF she is signed up for grown up phulwa) by the time lil jannat grows up 😊
Well I hope Pia Its Mona only...Since Radha ki  all betiya is Doing well now  From Ratan To Ragini..After RKB - dono ne Bahot kuch Kar Dikhaya😊...Mona was great ...Loved her...I know She used to be on Ham Log ....I hope Even She comes back withPulwa.....Loved that Show & Radha ki Bitiya..I m still hooked on their all Shows.....😳
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Well I hope Pia Its Mona only...Since Radha ki  all betiya is Doing well now  From Ratan To Ragini..After RKB - dono ne Bahot kuch Kar Dikhaya😊...Mona was great ...Loved her...I know She used to be on Ham Log ....I hope Even She comes back withPulwa.....Loved that Show & Radha ki Bitiya..I m still hooked on their all Shows.....😳

Hey dear tumne mere mun ki baat hi chin li .. RKB is my all time fav show.. i have all episodes downloaded from Rajshri website.. U r absolutely right .. all stars of RKB is doing great ..... MONA is doing a play now . i am damn sure she will come back in Phulwa ,.
I do Hope the same Dear...Radha ki Teeno Betiyo ne sach me bahot Kuch Kar Dikhaya...I wish Imagine starts showing Earlier show some time in repeats as they did with KMH...😳I m fan of three of these Daughter....