Sid Ka Dawah? (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani his trust is false and is always against Nivi. Trusting wrong people is also bad and he is doing the same although he knew JAAL can go to such an extent and even NivRen are part of this family but he is not believing that Nivi can't do this. This is the reason he lost Nivi because he always side JAAL who are wrong. Only good thing he did today was given back when YD and CC were ranting NivRen.

if you consider the motif of Sid and the stalker about Nivedita (though there is a chance Sid = stalker), then you might feel the difference. Sid feels that Nivi is just under tremendous mental pressure in the house and thus is breaking down. Its not that Sid feels Nivedita is mad, but he wants or rather he agreed to consult a psychiatrist because he feels that might help Nivi come out of a mental tension or suffering that she has gine through right from that day.  But the stalker's main motif is to prove Nivi mad.
I myself go for counselling or consult a psychiatrist, when I pass through tremendous work pressure in the lab or in research. It flushes off all the tensions and one feels so light.

Nivi even suspected Sid, Right? and if Sid is really not the stalker, he might feel that Nivi is suspecting him because she might be overstressed with whatever she went through in recent times because of everything.

And, if Sid is the stalker, then he is plain negative. No one can ever justify with whatever reason that he has some logic/
I am sure Sid is not stalker as far as stalker was harming Nivi I was suspecting Sid but when it came to BS then I got 100% he is not the one because how much I dislike him or angry at him for not supporting Nivi but one thing I can't disagree that he can't harm his dada sahib even in dream forget about in reality just to take revenge on Nivi because his love for his dada sahib is the most evident thing in the serial. But yes he is blind to the situations which make me angry at him he just can't decipher right or wrong with his judgement even if Viren is stalker then also Viren is also part of family then also his trust is false.
I agree to your concept that Sid might not be the stalker. But cant yet give him a clean chit, though chances are less I do agree. Especially, after hearing YD's words about Sid and Viren this episode. Remember, dadasaheb did not die, whoever has stalked, is not totally against dadasaheb or it could be that the stalker did not want a police case, if Dadasaheb had diedWink, did not attempt to kill him.

to me, right now, CC and JW are somehow involved somewhere, but the stalker would be either Sid or Viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Kajole: We are not talking bad about Sid but his actions I was against Nivi when on engagement day she backed out to make Divya happy because at that time she was wrong and I agree to the point I was even considerate for Sid when on Keshav confrontation day as he just came to know about his father death but my disliking start after jagrata when he stayed mum after knowing the truth and kept on increasing when in wedding confrontation he didn't said a word when YD blamed Nivi but it reached the peak when after all this he asked VD what mistake he committed that was the last strew and today when he again become Short term memory patient and said his family can't do anything forgetting about JAAL misdeed how can he think the people who can ruin their own company name to frame Keshav can do anything to prove Nivi insane. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biatchaligmann2010Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Kajole: We are not talking bad about Sid but his actions I was against Nivi when on engagement day she backed out to make Divya happy because at that time she was wrong and I agree to the point I was even considerate for Sid when on Keshav confrontation day as he just came to know about his father death but my disliking start after jagrata when he stayed mum after knowing the truth and kept on increasing when in wedding confrontation he didn't said a word when YD blamed Nivi but it reached the peak when after all this he asked VD what mistake he committed that was the last strew and today when he again become Short term memory patient and said his family can't do anything forgetting about JAAL misdeed how can he think the people who can ruin their own company name to frame Keshav can do anything to prove Nivi insane. 

u r right in your concept. Yr judgement about CC and JW is very right. I dont understand how Sid and Vandana cannot think in this way. Even I was thinking the same when CC came out and said that dadji wants Sid to marry Divya, how could Vandana not make out as she has seen CC's shrewdness throughout her life.

I dont want to write anything, but still I feel, if you remember the part that he asked Vandana about his mistake, you must remember, he also went to apologise to Nivi, though I agree it was late. In all these, whether he has fault or not, one thing is clear, till now, Nivi has really got someone whom every girl would like and who has been an answer to Sid's negative issues. But Sid, in all these, landed with a selfish girl, courtesy many characters in the show, including Sid himself and he has to bear a selfish character like Divya.

I dont know what Viren will be, but at least till now, he is being always loving and caring. So, Nivi is in safe hands, dont you think so?WinkSmile..but is Sid in good hand? I dont want to anticipate that Divya will one day change and become all selfless. I personally believe a person's basic character never changes. Nivi from selfless can never turn selfish, as that is her basic nature, same goes for HL and Divya.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 10 January 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeshelly_nairDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Bani I am sure stalker can't be Sid or Viren's as they are siding 2 parties right now they are showing 2 sides right and wrong Viren is siding right and Sid is siding wrong so they both are not culprit and one more thing Sid is not a good lover of Nivi but he is very good grandson of BS and he will die before even giving him slightest pain. The sentence Viren said to Nivi main sahi ka saath de raha hoon agar mera parivar galat ka saath de raha hai to isme tumhari kya galti. So basically they are showing contrast in Sid and Viren though good person Sid just be at his family side right or wrong doesn't matter but Viren always side right or truth. His main problem is he can't analyse the things from heart but do them from mind and when you think from mind you always belive on proofs whereas Viren always thinks from heart this is the reason he never need a proof to believe in Nivi.
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Bani his trust is false and is always against Nivi. Trusting wrong people is also bad and he is doing the same although he knew JAAL can go to such an extent and even NivRen are part of this family but he is not believing that Nivi can't do this. This is the reason he lost Nivi because he always side JAAL who are wrong. Only good thing he did today was given back when YD and CC were ranting NivRen.

Sid lost Nivi because of Nivi's own mistake. Yelling incidence came after the first proposel. she could have married to him two times before Sid yelled backed at her. Nivi is the one who taking side with her sister and her mothers side. She is always a scaredy cat and afraid to stand up of her own self. She became a sacrificial  queen! Sid is doing his part!! Sid is doing what CT's are asking him to do it. You guys always talking bad about Sid making me feel like u r not watching the show from the begining.lol LOLLOL
Hey there
Nobody is hating on Sid, we dont mean to talk bad about him, we are all just simply analysing his character...and you do have to admit as great as sid was in the beggining his character although not negative is no longer someone whom nivi can really rely on for support..Nivi became a sacraficing queen but so did siddharth, he sacraficed Nivis respect for him and lost her forever when he told her to get out of his house....what nivi did was something they could overcome in a relationship but what sid did no relationship can overcome that...if your beloved was to tell you to get out of his house you would never forget that and also when you are being beliitled if your belved does not stand up for you wether he agrees or not it will hurt..and you would always remember that...

Sid is a decent guy...just a little confused and takes a few wrong turnings when he comes to cross roads...its not his fault...its the creatives...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Bani I am sure stalker can't be Sid or Viren's as they are siding 2 parties right now they are showing 2 sides right and wrong Viren is siding right and Sid is siding wrong so they both are not culprit and one more thing Sid is not a good lover of Nivi but he is very good grandson of BS and he will die before even giving him slightest pain. The sentence Viren said to Nivi main sahi ka saath de raha hoon agar mera parivar galat ka saath de raha hai to isme tumhari kya galti. So basically they are showing contrast in Sid and Viren though good person Sid just be at his family side right or wrong doesn't matter but Viren always side right or truth. His main problem is he can't analyse the things from heart but do them from mind and when you think from mind you always belive on proofs whereas Viren always thinks from heart this is the reason he never need a proof to believe in Nivi.

Right or wrong, depends on individual perceptions or motifs. You cannot really say that Sid is wrong, when he agreed to take Nivedita to a psychiatrist. What we can see, Sid cannot. Sid wants Nivi to be happy, as also Viren. Similarly, when Nivedita suspected Sid, we cannot blame her also, as by chance, she saw Sid 2-3 times, near the events, right? For Nivedita, she was right and to us, since we can see the whole scenario, we felt Nivedita should not have suspected Sid.
Like today, I somehow felt that Viren was trying to get Sid's name from Nivedita, when he asked Nivedita whom she suspects. I might be right or wrong! If I am right, then it sends out a message, that Sid is trying to be framed. Similarly, what YD said about Viren and Sid, if Sid is the stalker, then he is not actually for the family, as he is trying to harm his brother's wife, for his own gain or revenge. These are all examples of my thoughts, which are all my perceptions, can be right or wrong?

I wont speak much about Viren now, till I know his past a little more. We know everything of Sid and Nivedita, past or present and thus its easy to forecast their future. But Viren's past is yet to be revealed, and I must say that has a strong bearing on how his character will be in the future.Smile

shelly_nair

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Bani this is the fun when you don't know anything of the character and analyse it the way you predict that is what I am enjoying. I said you earlier its not in our hands that our prediction will go right or wrong but we predict according to our prospective and when stroy unfolds then only we know how good are we at predicting So I would really like to know what you actually think the way things might go.
I am very open when I predict something when I doubt Viren I write it clearly and when I doubt Sid then also I write clearly and now I don't doubt anyone then also I write all the thoughts without any fear that my thoughts will be proved wrong I am liking dissecting his character.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Sid lost Nivi because of Nivi's own mistake. Yelling incidence came after the first proposel. she could have married to him two times before Sid yelled backed at her. Nivi is the one who taking side with her sister and her mothers side. She is always a scaredy cat and afraid to stand up of her own self. She became a sacrificial  queen! Sid is doing his part!! Sid is doing what CT's are asking him to do it. You guys always talking bad about Sid making me feel like u r not watching the show from the begining.lol LOLLOL

Actually, Sid and Nivedita are both good and thats their tragedy. No son in this generation leaves GF or wife for family, its a rare incidence.Wink, Both are sacrificial.

Creatives made Siddharth weak and go against Nivedita, as they had to introduce Viren, as a complete reply to Nivedita and show to the viewers, how a girl should decide at this instance, whether forget her love within a fortnight and marry someone else. But Nivedita's character could not see her own dreamhouse on the shattered dreams of her cousin and destiny played a severe role in separating them.

If Sid is creatives creation, so is Nivedita! Have faithWink. Shraddha and Saboori are the key to life's successSmile

shelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index