India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid Ka Dawah?

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

What has happened 2 Sid???? In the beggining scene when he says Mein Daweh Ke Saath Keh Saktha Ho that it isnt anyone from this house, has he forgotten everything he heard about CC and JW??? Is just having Divya married 2 him enough for her dumbness to rub of onto him??? He knows how low CC and JW can go for money and status, so wouldnt they stoop even lower to get rid of Nivi who their son is married to and whose father they have already framed for one thing? Does he not think it is possible for them to frame Keshavs daughter also??? What has happened 2 his memory? I get he is trying to keep the peace within the family so he cant really go announce it from the terrace how terrible they are,but he can try and do things silently on the side and not start screaming back at Viren everytime he goes against them, how about just supporting Viren without actually throwing accusuations? Is that too difficult for him?? He only ever seems to scream out when Viren is angry towards CC...

What is going on with Sid??? He just makes me want to screeeeeeeeam.....Angry 

p.s for all sid fans, I am not hating on him, im just hating on the creatives who show us one side to a charcter then do a 360 on the same character

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaevids08shaffagmann2010zarmeenocherrypansyRahmSuchi-

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
these days sid has no role to play or no important scenes to do...so just for a dialogue sake creatives usse kuch b karwa rahe hain....it wud have been better if sid wud have agreed to viren n helped him in finding out the truth....i really dont like him shouting at viren....nivi is virens wife n he has that right to speak up wen ppl are trying to torture her like this....!!sid needs to use his brain...!
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
yea thats what i dont understand...why can he not just support viren???why not use his brain...i say its the divya effect....which seems to also have spread to the creatives....
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
let us see what happens.
This dialogue is simply to show that he loves and trusts his family and has nothing against his family, despite all he went through because of CC and JW OR YD or even that he had to marry Divya, because of family.

his dialogue shows that he wants Nivedita to feel good, thats the answer he gave to CC and YD, when they tried to belittle Viren, that he is not for the family.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Bani his trust is false and is always against Nivi. Trusting wrong people is also bad and he is doing the same although he knew JAAL can go to such an extent and even NivRen are part of this family but he is not believing that Nivi can't do this. This is the reason he lost Nivi because he always side JAAL who are wrong. Only good thing he did today was given back when YD and CC were ranting NivRen.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani his trust is false and is always against Nivi. Trusting wrong people is also bad and he is doing the same although he knew JAAL can go to such an extent and even NivRen are part of this family but he is not believing that Nivi can't do this. This is the reason he lost Nivi because he always side JAAL who are wrong. Only good thing he did today was given back when YD and CC were ranting NivRen.

if you consider the motif of Sid and the stalker about Nivedita (though there is a chance Sid = stalker), then you might feel the difference. Sid feels that Nivi is just under tremendous mental pressure in the house and thus is breaking down. Its not that Sid feels Nivedita is mad, but he wants or rather he agreed to consult a psychiatrist because he feels that might help Nivi come out of a mental tension or suffering that she has gine through right from that day.  But the stalker's main motif is to prove Nivi mad.
I myself go for counselling or consult a psychiatrist, when I pass through tremendous work pressure in the lab or in research. It flushes off all the tensions and one feels so light.

Nivi even suspected Sid, Right? and if Sid is really not the stalker, he might feel that Nivi is suspecting him because she might be overstressed with whatever she went through in recent times because of everything.

And, if Sid is the stalker, then he is plain negative. No one can ever justify with whatever reason that he has some logic/
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

if you consider the motif of Sid and the stalker about Nivedita (though there is a chance Sid = stalker), then you might feel the difference. Sid feels that Nivi is just under tremendous mental pressure in the house and thus is breaking down. Its not that Sid feels Nivedita is mad, but he wants or rather he agreed to consult a psychiatrist because he feels that might help Nivi come out of a mental tension or suffering that she has gine through right from that day.  But the stalker's main motif is to prove Nivi mad.
I myself go for counselling or consult a psychiatrist, when I pass through tremendous work pressure in the lab or in research. It flushes off all the tensions and one feels so light.

Nivi even suspected Sid, Right? and if Sid is really not the stalker, he might feel that Nivi is suspecting him because she might be overstressed with whatever she went through in recent times because of everything.

And, if Sid is the stalker, then he is plain negative. No one can ever justify with whatever reason that he has some logic/
I am sure Sid is not stalker as far as stalker was harming Nivi I was suspecting Sid but when it came to BS then I got 100% he is not the one because how much I dislike him or angry at him for not supporting Nivi but one thing I can't disagree that he can't harm his dada sahib even in dream forget about in reality just to take revenge on Nivi because his love for his dada sahib is the most evident thing in the serial. But yes he is blind to the situations which make me angry at him he just can't decipher right or wrong with his judgement even if Viren is stalker then also Viren is also part of family then also his trust is false.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 10 January 2011 at 3:49pm
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Sid lost Nivi because of Nivi's own mistake. Yelling incidence came after the first proposel. she could have married to him two times before Sid yelled backed at her. Nivi is the one who taking side with her sister and her mothers side. She is always a scaredy cat and afraid to stand up of her own self. She became a sacrificial  queen! Sid is doing his part!! Sid is doing what CT's are asking him to do it. You guys always talking bad about Sid making me feel like u r not watching the show from the begining.lol LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index