glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...after so long we got a precap today...yayy!!
neway the precap showed mikael was going to hit chiku...then arjun stops him
then mikael says to arjun...are you going against your family??
arjun says no...i'm only doing my job....and kartar singh...overhears and sees this

honestly i dnt know what to make of this precap...i'm still recovering from the arjuhi emotinal scene!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i no after ages we finally got a precap to see!👍🏼
by seeing arjun stopping mikhail it reminded of the scene when Arjun found out that Mikhail had attempted to kill him and Arjun had said if u had just asked i would have given my life like that to you and didn't even touch him and today he is honestly and fully fulfilling his job even if  he has to stand against him in order to fulfill his job. loved how Arjun said i m not against my family but i m just doing my job.  😃
I am also liking the fact how Kartar Singh and DJ are being able to see the honesty and love in Arjun's eyes and words.
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plzzzzzzzzz kartar sahab shadi rok do arohi ko bachhaao
arjun arohi ki shadi karwao
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Great Precap ⭐️ Now If KSA Used To Have A Little Doubt Aboout Arjun's Change He Will Change His Mind For Suure 😉
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Daddu will trust arjun fully for sure but after seeing the pic of arohi's marriage scene i doubt whether he will try to stop the marriage..lets see what happens...
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was good that we had a precap ksa overheard arjun saying that he is just doing his job now he will again think abt arjun n may be he will be more impressed with arjun