India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR (Page 8)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
[ Now the man to lift females efortlessly and look so casual while doing it and devilishly handsome is TDH .........in an open necked chrome yellow shirt Big smileBig smile Can u imagine guys...........just imagine him lifting Holy Archu and walking off in the bedroom and kicking the door shut with his foot behind him as his hands r full Big smileBig smile}..........

Kool this is very very bad of you to even think about something  like this ,she is someone else's  belonging yaar  .
Please don't give CVs such suggestions Ouch  .I have told you before the only person  that gives me the chills in this show is Jaywant Rane ..Angry
I am absolutely terrified with what is going on in his mind ........Shocked

Please Kool , suggest Vaishu's name for this scene or anyone else ...but  not Archu , she is taken ...all hooked booked and cooked   Smile and she is happy  so leave that poor girl alone ..D'oh

Sau gaalis de do , chalega .....
But not something like this ...Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 January 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavagaurimishanikitagmc

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Kool Di great commentary.  Batatawada was really over doing with Vaishu .  But i really like the way you address him , i was lol while reading about vaishu's  love for dimpled mass of  flab ROFL.

Felt bad for Savita today. And i want izzat aarti of Darmesh at the hands of Savita Only , that will be more fun to watch for . 

Today, Archu's dialogue  regarding uniqueness of a particular  relationship  and Manav's apology to his mom regarding the comparison is  a result  of your commentary di.  ClapClapClap .   So  please continue  giving more romantic inputs for the cv's , we are dying to see some cute  romance between  our most romantic jodi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
wow Kool...how nice of you to come back to give your wonderful commentary....really missed your commentaries.

I too think that it will not be Archu to expose Dharmesh's ugly secret....
It could also be either Satish or yes yes!!! the giver of the ultimate slapper...Savita the great!

I hope to see Dharmesh going behind the bars for a second marriage while still married to his first.   I also think that Dharmesh may not be the father of Madhuri's son Varun.  But if he is, it is just so so bad.

When I was watching today's serial, jeeju was sitting beside me and he commented on Dharmesh's face..."ugly face and ugly deeds?"  I had a great laugh as Dharmesh makes these faces when he is caugh in an act or is worried...even I think that he looks like our great great great great ancestor..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Mandy , when Savita finds out it will be Dharmesh's nemesis . Coz Savita will never forgive him for putting Manav in jail and insulting him publicly as CHOTA AADMI . Archu will keep quiet for Vaishus sake and majboori etc ..............never savita .

That is the reason I'm rooting for Savita these days. Archu is frankly not doing anything substantial in the track, (other than going and warning Dharmesh and setting another trap for herself) and Manav is not shown planning against Dharmesh-JAywant or Manju or bringing the truth out.. I'm excited only thinking Savita will do something- both the buddus will sit and play ghar ghar only. I so wanted Manav-Archu to do K's izzat aarti, it never happened properly. Savita did it so well, and she slapped Dharmesh too!!!Clap

I have noticed when Archu acts maximum stupid she gets maximum votesLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Anyways coming back To Savita . If one bothers to look at this  from her POV u will see she has consistently seen Dharmesh with a hatchet pursuing Manav , her son . He threw him out from job , put false case on him , phasofied him , that day again threatened to call police , umpteen no of times humiliated him and talked about his cHOTA STATUS . Savita also saw how marraige changed Varsha Vaishali .........rich husbands gave them swollen heads . She wont leave the opprtunity to blacken Dharmeshs face in public coz he had dragged her son to jail ! And why wud she bother abt Vaishus shock and finer feelings , where Vaishu bothered about Manav ever . She will care two hoots for Vaishus finer feelings and thats how IT SHUD BE .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaektarfapyargaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I have noticed when Archu acts maximum stupid she gets maximum votesLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Stern Smile
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

I have noticed when Archu acts maximum stupid she gets maximum votesLOL 

Thumbs UpLOLROFL
Again superb commentary diClap
Ur suggestions on ARMAN 's romantic angle shld b seriously taken by d CVs LOL
Its Action time manav!!!!!!!! sirf cheek kiss se kuch nahi hoga!!!! LOL
Have a pep talk with spermy dharmu LOL

Edited by simplyshraddha - 11 January 2011 at 4:56am

SweetFifikoolsadhu1000

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hmm . i am wondering how savita might stumble onto dharmu's secret ? most plausible scenario - she might finally go to ArMan's place , well , till the doorstep , and might hear them talking about dharmesh ???

Whatever , once she gets to know about it , she will absolutely relish the idea of insulting him in front of the entire K clan .. Evil Smile ..

EDIT :Btw , I agree , savita is the only one who sees how marriage has changed varshu and vaishu , nobody else does..

Edited by lunza - 11 January 2011 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[ Now the man to lift females efortlessly and look so casual while doing it and devilishly handsome is TDH .........in an open necked chrome yellow shirt Big smileBig smile Can u imagine guys...........just imagine him lifting Holy Archu and walking off in the bedroom and kicking the door shut with his foot behind him as his hands r full Big smileBig smile}..........

Kool this is very very bad of you to even think about something  like this ,she is someone else's  belonging yaar  .
Please don't give CVs such suggestions Ouch  .I have told you before the only person  that gives me the chills in this show is Jaywant Rane ..Angry
I am absolutely terrified with what is going on in his mind ........Shocked

Please Kool , suggest Vaishu's name for this scene or anyone else ...but  not Archu , she is taken ...all hooked booked and cooked   Smile and she is happy  so leave that poor girl alone ..D'oh

Sau gaalis de do , chalega .....
But not something like this ...Cry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Tanya ur SUCH a bholu u know that ? Horribly bholu ! Jeeju must be madly in love with this bholuness .

Me I am wicked .Evil Smile LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Arre baba that was written in FUN ! Not to give ideas AT ALL . To tell CVS what Manav shud be doing to Archana .

Ok Ok . Next time I will put Vaishu in his arms .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

lunzaektarfapyar

Go to top