Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR (Page 5)

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Joined: 20 October 2009
Posts: 10128

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Nice commentary KoolClapStar

Archu's brain is working more than b4 after ahemWink She needs more ahem to become chaaluEvil Smile he shudnt hav warned dharmeshD'oh

No comment on the 'romance'Thumbs Down U get this kind of ghisa pita romance from the #1 showDead

I dont think Dharmesh is married to Madhuri. If they were married, Madhuri wudnt hav begged to hav another child. She cud hav just given him some dhamki.

I was glad to read Manav felt bad but then he brought up Archu again on his mom's bdayOuch Aray yaar aj to maaf kerdo!

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha Ithink FBD  is bluffing . He has NOT married Madhuri . But he is NOT gonna tell Archu that ./
You really think so Shocked
 
No Idiot would put his name as a father on some child's medical record unless he was the father...That can come bite him in his rear end some day...CVs are trying to show FBD as the worst guy possible so this track...If he was not the father why would he even consider fathering another child with Madhuri?  they seem to have a cordial relationship and he seems to care for Madhuri & Varun...He is not threatened by Madhuri...If madhuri was a one night stand from past he would not be dealing with her this nicely...
 
My  brain tells me Vaishu the other woman will give birth to a child who will be a BM match to save Varun ..Another possibility is once Vaishu finds out this truth abt FBD she might lose the baby in stress..Embarrassed
 
From today's episode it seems FBD has not worn his Orange satin-silk shorts with Madhuri yet...Tongue OuchHe is still thinking abt it WinkLOL  Remember there is a limit to even what those shorts can do LOL   Eventually they also get warnout Evil Smile 
 
Boy Fif's Spermy FBD is a HAWT commodity on PR...My TDH has taken a back seat CryCryCry
 
Lets see how this track plays out...Can't wait Tongue


Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Nice commentary KoolClapStar

Archu's brain is working more than b4 after ahemWink She needs more ahem to become chaaluEvil Smile he shudnt hav warned dharmeshD'oh

No comment on the 'romance'Thumbs Down U get this kind of ghisa pita romance from the #1 showDead

I dont think Dharmesh is married to Madhuri. If they were married, Madhuri wudnt hav begged to hav another child. She cud hav just given him some dhamki.

I was glad to read Manav felt bad but then he brought up Archu again on his mom's bdayOuch Aray yaar aj to maaf kerdo!
 
U think so too na sid ? see Varsha , even sid thinks that dharmu is bluffing .Its a clever bluff to put Archu off , to silence Archu for time being . Nahi toh woh chup nahi baithegi . Remeber the episode where Madhuri said I know Im no one in ur life . She seems to be a amature woman who completely understands Dharmus wedded status ..this cant be unless Dharmesh has accidentally impregnated her before his marraige .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Joined: 20 October 2009
Posts: 10128

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

 
FInally Savita needs to move on...
 
Savita pls let go your competition, ego and power struggle...You love Mannu, Mannu love Archu so you must accept their rishta and let them be happy in turn you will be happy and peace in Ds home...All your pain will dissappear if you open up your heart...
 
 


Some people just cant move on. U know what my sister's MIL said yesterday to my sister and BIL while chatting. She said tum dono ki shaadi itni jaldi nahi kerni chahiye thi aur tum dono ko aur tadpana chahiye tha. Crazy woman I tell uSilly  My sister's FIL wont come to their house bcoz they live in the same city as us (as if we own mississaugaLOL) He says I will come to Canada and ur house when u move to VancouverSilly  They said all this in front of my sister who is having her 1st baby. She got so upset. I dont know y her MIL is giving her stress like this. A woman is behaving like this with another womanDead People like this exist in the real world too unfortunately. They just cant let go.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Originally posted by Dabulls23

 
FInally Savita needs to move on...
 
Savita pls let go your competition, ego and power struggle...You love Mannu, Mannu love Archu so you must accept their rishta and let them be happy in turn you will be happy and peace in Ds home...All your pain will dissappear if you open up your heart...
 
 


Some people just cant move on. U know what my sister's MIL said yesterday to my sister and BIL while chatting. She said tum dono ki shaadi itni jaldi nahi kerni chahiye thi aur tum dono ko aur tadpana chahiye tha. Crazy woman I tell uSilly  My sister's FIL wont come to their house bcoz they live in the same city as us (as if we own mississaugaLOL) He says I will come to Canada and ur house when u move to VancouverSilly  They said all this in front of my sister who is having her 1st baby. She got so upset. I dont know y her MIL is giving her stress like this. A woman is behaving like this with another womanDead People like this exist in the real world too unfortunately. They just cant let go.


Hi My dear Sidwa...HNY...Hope u r doing good...
 
Yes Women are Women's worst enemies...Especially MILs-DIL and SIL-SIL rivalry...
 
Sad your Sis's MIL is acting this way....I call these type people "Vighna-Santoshi"  they bring so much negativity in their lives and others around them...Too sad for your sis who is having their first baby and a grand child to a meanie Dadima...Shameful behavior...Embarrassed
 
ABT FBD bluffing or not we will find out in future episodes...Big smile


Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 January 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Joined: 20 October 2009
Posts: 10128

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

No Idiot would put his name as a father on some child's medical record unless he was the father...


Dharmesh is Varun's father but he doesnt hav to b married to MadhuriEmbarrassed
unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Joined: 20 October 2009
Posts: 10128

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hi My dear Sidwa...HNY...Hope u r doing good...
 
Yes Women are Women's worst enemies...Especially MILs-DIL and SIL-SIL rivalry...
 
Sad your Sis's MIL is acting this way....I call these type people "Vighna-Santoshi"  they bring so much negativity in their lives and others around them...Too sad for your sis who is having their first baby and a grand child to a meanie Dadima...Shameful behavior...Embarrassed
 
ABT FBD bluffing or not we will find out in future episodes...Big smile


Happy New Year VarshaaaHug and Kool and TanyaHug

Whats Vighna-Santoshi?Embarrassed

meanie dadimaROFL

I just dont understand it that dont they care abt their son and their grandchild Confused I know they dont care abt my sister but its not her child onlyConfused We just try to calm our sister and cheer her up. Those stupid ppl say everything in front of her and taunt her.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Originally posted by Dabulls23

No Idiot would put his name as a father on some child's medical record unless he was the father...


Dharmesh is Varun's father but he doesnt hav to b married to MadhuriEmbarrassed
True that LOL.....But if he puts his name as a father it says he had some sort a relationship with his mother Embarrassed  Legit or not hai na bolo bolo LOL  Usually Illegit relationships people try to hide by not accepting fatherhood on records with hospitals or official places...Ofcourse hiding from family too...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 158   Views: 10836

koolsadhu1000 158 10836 26 August 2010 at 12:11am by Tulsey
Kools Busy kya

2 3

Author: pallai   Replies: 16   Views: 2400

pallai 16 2400 11 August 2010 at 1:34pm by pallai
Kools aaj ka??

2 3

Author: pallai   Replies: 21   Views: 2320

pallai 21 2320 20 July 2010 at 10:27pm by koolsadhu1000
Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 137   Views: 11882

koolsadhu1000 137 11882 20 July 2010 at 5:05am by gaurimisha
kools commentary

Author: JustShanta   Replies: 1   Views: 1136

JustShanta 1 1136 28 April 2010 at 7:41am by koolsadhu1000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index