India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I just hope this guy  gets caught and all these ladies  madhuri, Vaishali, Archana, Sulochna, all of them take out their slippers and beat the living day light out of him and after them his mother comes and gives him 2 on the left and 2 on the right .
This man has no izzat for women and he is a big hypocrite ....
Just see how he immediatley tried to fire back on Archana after by throwing the elopement nonsense at her ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverunknown18

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
great commentary kools..as usual...instead of Manav saying he was looking at Archana sleep..cv's could've shown us a little bit of him looking at her and she snuggling up to him while she slept..geez...these two act as if they already had 5 children with a 6th on the way...wouldnt think they were a newly married couple.

seems like spermy dharmu is growing fangs now..attacking like a serpant. far cry from the nerdy chubby miserly businessman he was shown to be in the beginning...

When would archu and manav think before they do anything..its like they say what they shouldnt and not say what they should...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverunknown18

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Archu shouldn't give in to dharmesh blackmails or threaten tomorrow is what I want. whats in vaishu's life getting spoiled hereafter.Its already spoiled.First or second,he already has a another woman in his life ,

So I want archu to tell him,oh vaishu is better off without you.Vaishu should go for a divorce is what I prefer.

I wud love to see that but I doubt it . I wonder if she will be voted tomorrow if she succumbs to Dharmus threats .Smile Like Fifi said , ARMAN need to think before opening mouths . Very low thinking capacity and all emotion allow scum like Dharmu and TDH to have partytime .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
seems like spermy dharmu is growing fangs now..attacking like a serpant. far cry from the nerdy chubby miserly businessman he was shown to be in the beginning...

fifs u crack me up ! Spermy Dharmu !ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverunknown18

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I just hope this guy  gets caught and all these ladies  madhuri, Vaishali, Archana, Sulochna, all of them take out their slippers and beat the living day light out of him and after them his mother comes and gives him 2 on the left and 2 on the right .
This man has no izzat for women and he is a big hypocrite ....
Just see how he immediatley tried to fire back on Archana after by throwing the elopement nonsense at her ...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nice commentary kools..Clap

Although I was very happy to see Archu taking her sis side and standing upto FBD but did not like the way she was pointing her finger at him and warning....Pointing a finger while talking is considered to be an offensive thing to do...I guess most indians are good at that...Dialogue starting with "One minute or One second" and that finger is pointed pronto Shocked

I am glad that she thought before going to Vaishu and telling all abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun thingie...Thinking of telling SulMan and letting them handle it...Wish she had just said one sentence and moved on.."FBD I know all abt you and what u r upto" than let the man think what he wants to...Dont give away anymore.. Otherwise u end up playing his game..Embarrassed

Personally I do belive FBD-Maduri marriage is the real one and he might have been pressured by parents to marry so Vaishu came in pic...CVs r ruining all characters to save their A**s post ArMan divorce..This storyline dont make sense at all...but we will accept it just like any other trash from Kekta-CVs Ermm

Vaishu is the other woman and now preggo...

FBD is bluffing Archu to save himself but it will all come out soon...Not sure how Madhuri is OK with FBD's so called not legal marriage to Vaishu...No wife would agree or accept that...Again thanks to CVs for coming up with anything to carryone PR...

Manav could have kissed Archu more like a husband than like a bro...They need to show some romance between the newly weds..They dress and act like someone married for 10-15 yrs Unhappy

FInally Savita needs to move on...

Savita pls let go your competition, ego and power struggle...You love Mannu, Mannu love Archu so you must accept their rishta and let them be happy in turn you will be happy and peace in Ds home...All your pain will dissappear if you open up your heart...Aap badi ho aur woh dono aapse chhote hai..

There is a say in gujju "Chhoru kachhoru thaye pan maavtar kamaavtar na thaye" meaning "'Kids can betray their mother, but a mother will never change her love and affection for her kids."

Manav did go to Ds to wish Savita for her bday...He did apologize for being rude the last time..When he is there alone Savita needs to stop bringing Archu up...If she wants her son she has to accept her DIL no two things abt it..

Manav should not have said he is there b/c of Archu...He should Stop putting wife over mother...Creates unneccessary competition and power struggle...Yes if Savita is rude to Archu support your wife completely...But when it is not required don't over compensate...Same way Savita should stop cursing or talking abt Archu when she is not there...After all Archu is Mannu's WIFI...

My 2 cents..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 January 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Varsha Ithink FBD  is bluffing . He has NOT married Madhuri . But he is NOT gonna tell Archu that ./

Go to top