India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Archu confronting Dharmu and behaving strong was ok for me.I hope she behaves strong tomorrow too and not give in to dharmu's blackmails.

I just read SOTD and was surprised to see Archu being voted ..........voted for WHAT ? For warning Dharmesh ? Doesn't she know enough of this chaalu man by now to know he can go to any limits ? He wont hesitate to put a contract killer on her , he is THAT ruthless when it comes to protecting his assets ..be it his company or his sons ........Varun or the child now in Vaishus womb . What Archu did was she gave him time to THINK and PLAN . She shud have brot the papers in a public gathring and given it to Vaishu and Sulo .WITHOUT WARNING .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool, 

Good commentry . Unfortunately looks like Madhuri is Dharmesh's wife .Vaishu is in a bigger hot soup than what I thought ..She cannot even claim for alimony ....
Someone should take Dharmesh to court .I wish Archu had gone to satish before going to her parents , maybe he could have helped her better as he could get all the facts and then worked on it ..
Anyway , let's see  how things go from here ..
I loved the Arman scene , what I am liking a lot is seeing Manav so happy .....what a change
Before they were married , Archu would still be shown as laughing and smiling with her dad but Manav hardly smiled when he was in his house and now he cannot stop smiling ...
I really liked the way he kissed her today but by all means do ask for more from the CVs , I hope they listen to you .Manav and Archana look so good together , watching them romance would be  beautiful ...

I liked that chocolate cake ...I felt hungry when I saw it ...
I think more than anything it is Savita's zid and ego that is stopping her from getting her son and her DIL back in her house ...

Precap was horrible ..
Vaishali is in a big big mess.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Tanya , I really dont think Archu did the brainy thing by pointing fingers to Dharmu so early and warning him .He can go to any level ..
Also , I think Dharmu is LYING abt Madhuri being his legal wife .........He is merely bluffing that to WARD archu OFF . He knows , THAT will shut her up for sometime till he can plan next move . We have clearly seen Madhuri saying to Dharmu I know Im nothing in ur life .Madhuri is a former mistake is my feeling

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever--Hope--Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Kool I  know wht yo uare trying to say , yes , it would make better sense to gather evidence and then strike ....
I guess we all are happy with her because .

1. We all wanted to say to Dharmesh all those nasty things that she said ...We all just hate Dharmesh these days ....

2. She is trying to make  peace between mother and son and not keeping grudges come anywhere near her ....
When someone is happy then where is the room for grudges  and frictions ...

But yes , I understand your point of view and your demand i s not wrong here .It was just lovely to see FBD in a mess today ..Hope he gets caught soon .I read somewhere that even satish will help find his truth out .I wonder what will happen to their factory ...

viramLuvSSever

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
as always great commentary Kool di.
Completely agree with your romantic scene theory. Really! CV's should read your commentary and take some ideas from it.
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
My dear , if FBD looked in a mess today , see the pre cap , he was strutting around very much in control . He turned ugly and warned Archna that he can go to ANY LIMITS , once more .The man who didnt hesitate to put Manav in jail , forge signatures , that man wont hesitate to crush Archu . U think he will give his assets up ........Varun and his unborn child ? Oh boy no , we will see an ugly , ugly fight .

viramLuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

What Archu did was she gave him time to THINK and PLAN .

Exactly what I am afraid off and I first thought watching that. di. Time to think and plan against her.oh so this is not the way to deal with him.

But then I thought,atleast this is better rather than keeping quite.Atleast she gave him some nasty replies. As Tanya di said,so waiting for someone to thrash dharmesh and do his izzat aarti.so its ok for all of us.And as far archu is concerned,just now she is trying to become sensible apart from being lovely and kind.Just now she is thinking of evidences and not to tell vaishu directly as she will not believe and trying to be sensible.Its long way for her.

Edited by umayal - 10 January 2011 at 1:15pm

pallaiviram

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Archu shouldn't give in to dharmesh blackmails or threaten tomorrow is what I want. whats in vaishu's life getting spoiled hereafter.Its already spoiled.First or second,he already has a another woman in his life ,

So I want archu to tell him,oh vaishu is better off without you.Vaishu should go for a divorce is what I prefer.

Edited by umayal - 10 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top