Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR (Page 2)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi Kools
Plus I found the cake thing a bit strange. Do conservative and traditional lower middle class families celebrate b'day of elder people (Savita must be in her mid 50's ) in this manner? Children I understand, but oldies??? I mean, we have ourselves never cut cakes on my grandparents b'day. *confused*

niki.. exactly the same thing was gng on in my mind... middle class families dnt celebrate b'day of elders by cutting cake.. they visit temple.. may be make something sweet at home.. that too if the lady of the house is having b'day she wnt.. i too felt it weird that damo bougth cake.. atleast he wld have bought a box of peda i wld have believed..... btw how is their house running? is damo still earning?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
he shld have spent today with his aai , baba and nephew sachu... they deserved it.

He shud have spent the day with them . Archu cud have managed alone for a day , its no big deal .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi Kools
Plus I found the cake thing a bit strange. Do conservative and traditional lower middle class families celebrate b'day of elder people (Savita must be in her mid 50's ) in this manner? Children I understand, but oldies??? I mean, we have ourselves never cut cakes on my grandparents b'day. *confused*

niki.. exactly the same thing was gng on in my mind... middle class families dnt celebrate b'day of elders by cutting cake.. they visit temple.. may be make something sweet at home.. that too if the lady of the house is having b'day she wnt.. i too felt it weird that damo bougth cake.. atleast he wld have bought a box of peda i wld have believed..... btw how is their house running? is damo still earning?

So true . Box of Peda wud be ideal .So , so true .

--Hope--

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

Hi Kools Di

Kashi asa ....

Fab commentary . 

Archu cud have used some brains and not warned him  that she was going to tell Vaishu everything ...See Satish always uses his brains.  Somehow this will turn up as a plot she is hatching to frame Dharmu   vaishu will say ...  U cannot bear to see me happy so u are building these lies  ...she will add.

I repeat , if archu takes up a job , her mind will not bhatkao to take up more problems on herself ...

Ago gaayika .......even in her honeymooning days she was solving maayka problems .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika--Hope--

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SONU-

wow kool di gr8 to see ur commentary again,completely agree with ur romance theory.
All in all a gr8 commentary as always

Thank u dear

--Hope--

simmy78 Newbie
simmy78
simmy78

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Such a useless serial. Now to make sense of the idiotic leads all other characters like Dharmesh and Vaishali need to stoop so low. Doesn't gel with their earlier representations at all. For the same matter Varsha's character also does not make sense. Someone who was shown so sensible is shown as an arrogant girl now. Since the leads cant rise high, other have to stoop low to give them the throne. Wah !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai--Hope--sherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmy78

Such a useless serial. Now to make sense of the idiotic leads all other characters like Dharmesh and Vaishali need to stoop so low. Doesn't gel with their earlier representations at all. For the same matter Varsha's character also does not make sense. Someone who was shown so sensible is shown as an arrogant girl now. Since the leads cant rise high, other have to stoop low to give them the throne. Wah !!!!!

True . Bcoz the leads cant rise high , others gotta stoop low .
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di. Asusual Nice commentary again.Smile.

Now a days you are rocking with that fattu's comments. Early it was your fav mano baba.Now it is Dharmu. Nice comment on dharmu di.

I am liking this ARMAN di rather than the old one .Though waiting to see what you have said and it would be so nice, ARman now are better than the old ones.Atleast they are trying and speaking something,Manav speaking are trying to speak naughty,hope soon they behave naughty too as you said.

His Kiss on her cheeks was cute for me and liked it,though much better scenes can be shown(that also agree with you).

Archu confronting Dharmu and behaving strong was ok for me.I hope she behaves strong tomorrow too and not give in to dharmu's blackmails.

But then I think she shouldn't have warned him before telling to her parents and vaishali.she should have done that first and then she should have done the humilation and confrontation with him. Because with this act of hers,she has given time for him to think off,which I think she shouldn't have.

--Hope--

Go to top