Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR (Page 11)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Today, Archu's dialogue  regarding uniqueness of a particular  relationship  and Manav's apology to his mom regarding the comparison is  a result  of your commentary di.  ClapClapClap .   So  please continue  giving more romantic inputs for the cv's , we are dying to see some cute  romance between  our most romantic jodi
Thank u Claire dear for noticing it . I had noticed it too but i was playing modest LOL

ya,i noticed it too...it was pretty obvious on several points....congrats to u kool.... even when i pretty much disagree with your assessment about that situation, LOL i think it's really neat the way CV's pay attention to what u say...Clap seriously. !!  in fact, i first noticed it when they changed Savita into a somewhat normal person again...softer and not totally crazed and selfish. showing some actual sentimental emotions for her son for real motherly reasons not because of her reputation or the money..... i am quite certain her niceness wasn't lurking there, hidden somewhere, (usually i always think someone has a soul beneath the surface, but not with savita!! Smile) I think your comments made them realize maybe they had gone too far with her, and that u made a good point for a great track and they took it up...it happened once before i think too...before you took your leave....that's when i was just getting into the forum....u r a sweetie...and i agree with c.d.  you should be paid  Tongue

HOWEVER, because the CV's pay heed to your commentaries...i must totally agree with Tanya !! Keep Jay-way far-away from Archu....Ouch...the only woman that should ever be linked with him is Manju...they are 2 peas in a pod as the say....both rock bottom icky, conniving, & bad people.   but...even there...only after Vinod divorces her..which he never will....so Jay
want
should only want his egotistic reflection in the mirror....hhhh. 

One final note - sorry for such a long response !.....i too want to see mucho AHEM from the two love birds...it  would be MOST appreciated and adored...so keep it up dearheart,, maybe they will listen and give us a little sizzle in the romance department..   Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

prayas_ IF-Rockerz
prayas_
prayas_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
sorry kool di,
for commenting so late on ur 10 jan commentary,
u wont believe it but the speed of my net is very slowly,Angry
i haven't post a single comment on if today.Cry

once again u have come up with the excellent commentaryClap
ur 10 jan commentary has mainly focuses on the batawada,LOL
its ekta's fault that these days they r concentrating on the secondary & tertiary characters rather than on the primary characters (i.e arman)

so now its clear that vaishu is not the official wife of batawada,
god knows what will happen to the deadly karanjkars,
when they will heard that news that so called SIL batawada is already married to someone & he has got a one child from that marriage,
that besharam deadly karanjkar will definitely hide their faces in their locality,

they have always humiliate manav & his family infront of everyone,
now its their turn to face that same kind of humiliation from the society,
becoz of over smartness of the batawada,
once again manjusha & rasika will see that tamasha,
& i m sure they will both enjoy every single second of humiliation of the karanjkar  in the society,

happy birthday savita,
its good to see that manav has fulfill his duty of the responsible son,
& he still remembers his aai's birthday,
although the relation b/w son & mom r not that good,still he comes to his house & congrats his mom on her birthday,
it still shows that he still care & love his mom

i have laughed so much when u have make the joke on archu-mannu relationship,

these duffers(creatives) r showing the romance to their audience of arman in 40's era style,

duffers plz see the movies of rajesh khanna,rishi & srk,
then u will all realize what is romance all about,
plz learn something about romance from those people who r referred as the king of romance

kool di,
u r absolutely right most people r now bore with the much hyped pavitrata of this serial,
ekta plz hume azaadi de do from this pavitrata of ur this serial
& plz show those things in ur serial which we enjoy & also its fills some amount of happiness in our life,
after all people have watches ur serial for the enjoyment not for the rona-dhona stuffs,

Edited by acre - 11 January 2011 at 2:09pm

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acre

sorry kool di,
for commenting so late on ur 10 jan commentary,
u wont believe it but the speed of my net is very slowly,Angry
i haven't post a single comment on if today.Cry Aww u poor dear .

once again u have come up with the excellent commentaryClap
ur 10 jan commentary has mainly focuses on the batawada,LOL
its ekta's fault that these days they r concentrating on the secondary & tertiary characters rather than on the primary characters (i.e arman)So true .

so now its clear that vaishu is not the official wife of batawada,
god knows what will happen to the deadly karanjkars,
when they will heard that news that so called SIL batawada is already married to someone & he has got a one child from that marriage,
that besharam deadly karanjkar will definitely hide their faces in their locality,LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLBesharams need it badly .

they have always humiliate manav & his family infront of everyone,
now its their turn to face that same kind of humiliation from the society,
becoz of over smartness of the batawada,
once again manjusha & rasika will see that tamasha,
& i m sure they will both enjoy every single second of humiliation of the karanjkar  in the society,
Even I will enjoy it .Smile

happy birthday savita,
its good to see that manav has fulfill his duty of the responsible son,
& he still remembers his aai's birthday,
although the relation b/w son & mom r not that good,still he comes to his house & congrats his mom on her birthday,
it still shows that he still care & love his mom

i have laughed so much when u have make the joke on archu-mannu relationship,

these duffers(creatives) r showing the romance to their audience of arman in 40's era style,LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSo boring na their romance is

duffers plz see the movies of rajesh khanna,rishi & srk,
then u will all realize what is romance all about,
plz learn something about romance from those people who r referred as the king of romance Yes . Arre even Aradhana showed more romance athough nOTHING bad was shown

kool di,
u r absolutely right most people r now bore with the much hyped pavitrata of this serial,
ekta plz hume azaadi de do from this pavitrata of ur this serial
& plz show those things in ur serial which we enjoy & also its fills some amount of happiness in our life,
after all people have watches ur serial for the enjoyment not for the rona-dhona stuffs,
So happy u replied Shikhar . Love from ur Kool Di .

prayas_

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurimisha

I have noticed when Archu acts maximum stupid she gets maximum votesLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Stern Smile

Darling Gm , no comments ? I miss u terribly nowdays !
only one comment...u rock with ur commentary!!

Big smile
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
OMG Kools ur back!!! Loved reading ur commentary - always makes thw show more exciting and TDH!!! Day Dreaming

Go to top