ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Exactly di!!!! des two womens Varsha n Vaishali r intolerable nowadays Angry

n may we knw were is ajit-vandu ???? wats happening to dem!!!!!! Geek

I will bring that up in todays commentary Shraddhu .They have just closed that story .

Thanks di i was juz gonna ask u to request Cvs to show abt ATTA. Smile

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hey kooldi,fab commentary. i totally agree wid u abt manav and savita.manav is being highly irresponsible.and wat was dat i wont go widout u.,and den archu was left down. i dont understnd his point of getting her, nor did v got any scene of armaan in train nor d scene of archu and savita. it was just a waste,wen manav went to meet savita archu went to meet dharmesh. wat was d logic bringing her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

hey kooldi,fab commentary. i totally agree wid u abt manav and savita.manav is being highly irresponsible.and wat was dat i wont go widout u.,and den archu was left down. i dont understnd his point of getting her, nor did v got any scene of armaan in train nor d scene of archu and savita. it was just a waste,wen manav went to meet savita archu went to meet dharmesh. wat was d logic bringing her. 

Exactly my views . CVs r showing him as irresponsible.
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Today, Archu's dialogue  regarding uniqueness of a particular  relationship  and Manav's apology to his mom regarding the comparison is  a result  of your commentary di.  ClapClapClap .   So  please continue  giving more romantic inputs for the cv's , we are dying to see some cute  romance between  our most romantic jodi
Thank u Claire dear for noticing it . I had noticed it too but i was playing modest LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206naavacarpe-diemnikitagmc

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Today, Archu's dialogue  regarding uniqueness of a particular  relationship  and Manav's apology to his mom regarding the comparison is  a result  of your commentary di.  ClapClapClap .   So  please continue  giving more romantic inputs for the cv's , we are dying to see some cute  romance between  our most romantic jodi
Thank u Claire dear for noticing it . I had noticed it too but i was playing modest LOL

Kools you should start charging LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206koolsadhu1000

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Plus I found the cake thing a bit strange. Do conservative and traditional lower middle class families celebrate b'day of elder people (Savita must be in her mid 50's ) in this manner? Children I understand, but oldies??? I mean, we have ourselves never cut cakes on my grandparents b'day. *confused*

i must say i am learning a lot about Indian culture. Big smile What does class or socio-economic status have to do with birthday cakes?  And...50's are considered elderly? Shocked omg.... in my world and culture, living in 2 different countries, birthday cakes are for EVERYONE...especially when you reach 100!! and elderly doesn't begin until around 80 and then it depends on the person.......  i'm not any of these ages...not even in the 50's but i think i would feel very bad if someone called me old at 50.  Crywhew!!!  As far as the cakes go, i am not a big sweet eater - preferring salty & spicy...but a good birthday cake is always OK in my book...just a sliver please but a scoop of gooood ice cream w/it. 

Partyhappy birthday savita....

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Plus I found the cake thing a bit strange. Do conservative and traditional lower middle class families celebrate b'day of elder people (Savita must be in her mid 50's ) in this manner? Children I understand, but oldies??? I mean, we have ourselves never cut cakes on my grandparents b'day. *confused*

i must say i am learning a lot about Indian culture. Big smile What does class or socio-economic status have to do with birthday cakes?  And...50's are considered elderly? Shocked omg.... in my world and culture, living in 2 different countries, birthday cakes are for EVERYONE...especially when you reach 100!! and elderly doesn't begin until around 80 and then it depends on the person.......  i'm not any of these ages...not even in the 50's but i think i would feel very bad if someone called me old at 50.  Crywhew!!!  As far as the cakes go, i am not a big sweet eater - preferring salty & spicy...but a good birthday cake is always OK in my book...just a sliver please but a scoop of gooood ice cream w/it. 

Thats the way it is in lower middle class chawl life as shown in Mumbai .Niki and others r spot on .Watch on and learn .........the life u lead is very different to that life , trust me .
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by naava

Thats the way it is in lower middle class chawl life as shown in Mumbai .Niki and others r spot on .Watch on and learn .........the life u lead is very different to that life , trust me .

hehehe.......the life i lead is very different than all almost everyone's, kool di,  trust me...
 LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL 

Go to top