Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: unknown18

yes I saw the other showπŸ˜† didnt watch the whole song though😳 cant wait for tomorrowπŸ˜†

Hey Sid when is your sis due? And does she know what she is having? πŸ˜ƒ
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is due in juneπŸ˜ƒ She doesnt know yet. Maybe next month she will knowπŸ˜ƒ I want it to b a girlπŸ˜ƒ

She showed her ultrasound pics or something some time ago and I just had tears in my eyes. When she gave us the news I thought this was not the best time for her to hav a baby due to all the stuff that happened in the past and the family probs but she is happy and after seeing the pics, I got happy tooπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by unknown18 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Hail Kool, your commentary has been missed!

I agree about ArMan scenes, while cute there should be more shown. I have to give the CVs credit though, because this is a step forward from the usual shy scenes that ArMan have had in the past. It is a step in the right direction.

Savita brought this on herself, she has continually insulted Archana and tried to kill her. Savita is lucky that Manav and Damodar want anything to do with her at all given her actions of late. Savita thinks of her pain but she doesn't think of Manav's, she doesn't see or care about his happiness. His happiness is with Archana, but Savita refuses to accept their marriage and continues to wish ill of Archana.

I think you are onto something with Savita, I think she may find out about Dharmesh too. I can just imagine what Savita would do to Dharmesh if she learned the truth, she wouldn't hesitate to expose his secret and humiliate him and Vaishali as well.

Mandy , when Savita finds out it will be Dharmesh's nemesis . Coz Savita will never forgive him for putting Manav in jail and insulting him publicly as CHOTA AADMI . Archu will keep quiet for Vaishus sake and majboori etc ..............never savita .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Mandy , when Savita finds out it will be Dharmesh's nemesis . Coz Savita will never forgive him for putting Manav in jail and insulting him publicly as CHOTA AADMI . Archu will keep quiet for Vaishus sake and majboori etc ..............never savita .

That is the reason I'm rooting for Savita these days. Archu is frankly not doing anything substantial in the track, (other than going and warning Dharmesh and setting another trap for herself) and Manav is not shown planning against Dharmesh-JAywant or Manju or bringing the truth out.. I'm excited only thinking Savita will do something- both the buddus will sit and play ghar ghar only. I so wanted Manav-Archu to do K's izzat aarti, it never happened properly. Savita did it so well, and she slapped Dharmesh too!!!πŸ‘
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The tracks which propose to show the lead (Manav or Archana) as a 'hero' always fail. Someone else becomes a 'hero'. I have noticed that. For example, the recent chori track. It said that Manav wud prove himself innocent and then it said Archu wud prove him innocent. Although Archu proved him innocent, I believe they cud elaborate more on this and Archu cud prove this to her sisters and BIL too who insulted Manav to no end. Savita's outburst was better than Archu's proving. With Dharmesh's track, I agree with Niki and Kool. Savita wont leave batatavada

Y dont they ever show Manav or Archana using their minds and doing something clever
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[ Now the man to lift females efortlessly and look so casual while doing it and devilishly handsome is TDH .........in an open necked chrome yellow shirt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Can u imagine guys...........just imagine him lifting Holy Archu and walking off in the bedroom and kicking the door shut with his foot behind him as his hands r full πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ}..........

Kool this is very very bad of you to even think about something  like this ,she is someone else's  belonging yaar  .
Please don't give CVs such suggestions   .I have told you before the only person  that gives me the chills in this show is Jaywant Rane ..😑
I am absolutely terrified with what is going on in his mind ........😲

Please Kool , suggest Vaishu's name for this scene or anyone else ...but  not Archu , she is taken ...all hooked booked and cooked   😊 and she is happy  so leave that poor girl alone ..

Sau gaalis de do , chalega .....
But not something like this ...😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kool Di great commentary.  Batatawada was really over doing with Vaishu .  But i really like the way you address him , i was lol while reading about vaishu's  love for dimpled mass of  flab 🀣.

Felt bad for Savita today. And i want izzat aarti of Darmesh at the hands of Savita Only , that will be more fun to watch for . 

Today, Archu's dialogue  regarding uniqueness of a particular  relationship  and Manav's apology to his mom regarding the comparison is  a result  of your commentary di.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .   So  please continue  giving more romantic inputs for the cv's , we are dying to see some cute  romance between  our most romantic jodi.
Tulsey thumbnail
wow Kool...how nice of you to come back to give your wonderful commentary....really missed your commentaries.

I too think that it will not be Archu to expose Dharmesh's ugly secret....
It could also be either Satish or yes yes!!! the giver of the ultimate slapper...Savita the great!

I hope to see Dharmesh going behind the bars for a second marriage while still married to his first.   I also think that Dharmesh may not be the father of Madhuri's son Varun.  But if he is, it is just so so bad.

When I was watching today's serial, jeeju was sitting beside me and he commented on Dharmesh's face..."ugly face and ugly deeds?"  I had a great laugh as Dharmesh makes these faces when he is caugh in an act or is worried...even I think that he looks like our great great great great ancestor..LOL
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

That is the reason I'm rooting for Savita these days. Archu is frankly not doing anything substantial in the track, (other than going and warning Dharmesh and setting another trap for herself) and Manav is not shown planning against Dharmesh-JAywant or Manju or bringing the truth out.. I'm excited only thinking Savita will do something- both the buddus will sit and play ghar ghar only. I so wanted Manav-Archu to do K's izzat aarti, it never happened properly. Savita did it so well, and she slapped Dharmesh too!!!πŸ‘

I have noticed when Archu acts maximum stupid she gets maximum votesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Anyways coming back To Savita . If one bothers to look at this  from her POV u will see she has consistently seen Dharmesh with a hatchet pursuing Manav , her son . He threw him out from job , put false case on him , phasofied him , that day again threatened to call police , umpteen no of times humiliated him and talked about his cHOTA STATUS . Savita also saw how marraige changed Varsha Vaishali .........rich husbands gave them swollen heads . She wont leave the opprtunity to blacken Dharmeshs face in public coz he had dragged her son to jail ! And why wud she bother abt Vaishus shock and finer feelings , where Vaishu bothered about Manav ever . She will care two hoots for Vaishus finer feelings and thats how IT SHUD BE .
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I have noticed when Archu acts maximum stupid she gets maximum votesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

😳