Kool's Commentary : Jan 10 PR - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice commentary kools..👏

Although I was very happy to see Archu taking her sis side and standing upto FBD but did not like the way she was pointing her finger at him and warning....Pointing a finger while talking is considered to be an offensive thing to do...I guess most indians are good at that...Dialogue starting with "One minute or One second" and that finger is pointed pronto 😲

I am glad that she thought before going to Vaishu and telling all abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun thingie...Thinking of telling SulMan and letting them handle it...Wish she had just said one sentence and moved on.."FBD I know all abt you and what u r upto" than let the man think what he wants to...Dont give away anymore.. Otherwise u end up playing his game..😳

Personally I do belive FBD-Maduri marriage is the real one and he might have been pressured by parents to marry so Vaishu came in pic...CVs r ruining all characters to save their A**s post ArMan divorce..This storyline dont make sense at all...but we will accept it just like any other trash from Kekta-CVs 🤔

Vaishu is the other woman and now preggo...

FBD is bluffing Archu to save himself but it will all come out soon...Not sure how Madhuri is OK with FBD's so called not legal marriage to Vaishu...No wife would agree or accept that...Again thanks to CVs for coming up with anything to carryone PR...

Manav could have kissed Archu more like a husband than like a bro...They need to show some romance between the newly weds..They dress and act like someone married for 10-15 yrs 😔

FInally Savita needs to move on...

Savita pls let go your competition, ego and power struggle...You love Mannu, Mannu love Archu so you must accept their rishta and let them be happy in turn you will be happy and peace in Ds home...All your pain will dissappear if you open up your heart...Aap badi ho aur woh dono aapse chhote hai..

There is a say in gujju "Chhoru kachhoru thaye pan maavtar kamaavtar na thaye" meaning "'Kids can betray their mother, but a mother will never change her love and affection for her kids."

Manav did go to Ds to wish Savita for her bday...He did apologize for being rude the last time..When he is there alone Savita needs to stop bringing Archu up...If she wants her son she has to accept her DIL no two things abt it..

Manav should not have said he is there b/c of Archu...He should Stop putting wife over mother...Creates unneccessary competition and power struggle...Yes if Savita is rude to Archu support your wife completely...But when it is not required don't over compensate...Same way Savita should stop cursing or talking abt Archu when she is not there...After all Archu is Mannu's WIFI...

My 2 cents..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Varsha Ithink FBD  is bluffing . He has NOT married Madhuri . But he is NOT gonna tell Archu that ./
Nice commentary Kool👏⭐️

Archu's brain is working more than b4 after ahem😉 She needs more ahem to become chaalu😈 he shudnt hav warned dharmesh

No comment on the 'romance'👎🏼 U get this kind of ghisa pita romance from the #1 show🤢

I dont think Dharmesh is married to Madhuri. If they were married, Madhuri wudnt hav begged to hav another child. She cud hav just given him some dhamki.

I was glad to read Manav felt bad but then he brought up Archu again on his mom's bday Aray yaar aj to maaf kerdo!
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha Ithink FBD  is bluffing . He has NOT married Madhuri . But he is NOT gonna tell Archu that ./
You really think so 😲

No Idiot would put his name as a father on some child's medical record unless he was the father...That can come bite him in his rear end some day...CVs are trying to show FBD as the worst guy possible so this track...If he was not the father why would he even consider fathering another child with Madhuri?  they seem to have a cordial relationship and he seems to care for Madhuri & Varun...He is not threatened by Madhuri...If madhuri was a one night stand from past he would not be dealing with her this nicely...

My  brain tells me Vaishu the other woman will give birth to a child who will be a BM match to save Varun ..Another possibility is once Vaishu finds out this truth abt FBD she might lose the baby in stress..😳

From today's episode it seems FBD has not worn his Orange satin-silk shorts with Madhuri yet...😛 He is still thinking abt it 😉😆  Remember there is a limit to even what those shorts can do 😆   Eventually they also get warnout 😈 

Boy Fif's Spermy FBD is a HAWT commodity on PR...My TDH has taken a back seat 😭😭😭

Lets see how this track plays out...Can't wait 😛
Originally posted by unknown18

Nice commentary Kool👏⭐️

Archu's brain is working more than b4 after ahem😉 She needs more ahem to become chaalu😈 he shudnt hav warned dharmesh

No comment on the 'romance'👎🏼 U get this kind of ghisa pita romance from the #1 show🤢

I dont think Dharmesh is married to Madhuri. If they were married, Madhuri wudnt hav begged to hav another child. She cud hav just given him some dhamki.

I was glad to read Manav felt bad but then he brought up Archu again on his mom's bday Aray yaar aj to maaf kerdo!

U think so too na sid ? see Varsha , even sid thinks that dharmu is bluffing .Its a clever bluff to put Archu off , to silence Archu for time being . Nahi toh woh chup nahi baithegi . Remeber the episode where Madhuri said I know Im no one in ur life . She seems to be a amature woman who completely understands Dharmus wedded status ..this cant be unless Dharmesh has accidentally impregnated her before his marraige .
Originally posted by Dabulls23

FInally Savita needs to move on...

Savita pls let go your competition, ego and power struggle...You love Mannu, Mannu love Archu so you must accept their rishta and let them be happy in turn you will be happy and peace in Ds home...All your pain will dissappear if you open up your heart...

Some people just cant move on. U know what my sister's MIL said yesterday to my sister and BIL while chatting. She said tum dono ki shaadi itni jaldi nahi kerni chahiye thi aur tum dono ko aur tadpana chahiye tha. Crazy woman I tell u🤪  My sister's FIL wont come to their house bcoz they live in the same city as us (as if we own mississauga😆) He says I will come to Canada and ur house when u move to Vancouver🤪  They said all this in front of my sister who is having her 1st baby. She got so upset. I dont know y her MIL is giving her stress like this. A woman is behaving like this with another woman🤢 People like this exist in the real world too unfortunately. They just cant let go.

Some people just cant move on. U know what my sister's MIL said yesterday to my sister and BIL while chatting. She said tum dono ki shaadi itni jaldi nahi kerni chahiye thi aur tum dono ko aur tadpana chahiye tha. Crazy woman I tell u🤪  My sister's FIL wont come to their house bcoz they live in the same city as us (as if we own mississauga😆) He says I will come to Canada and ur house when u move to Vancouver🤪  They said all this in front of my sister who is having her 1st baby. She got so upset. I dont know y her MIL is giving her stress like this. A woman is behaving like this with another woman🤢 People like this exist in the real world too unfortunately. They just cant let go.

Hi My dear Sidwa...HNY...Hope u r doing good...

Yes Women are Women's worst enemies...Especially MILs-DIL and SIL-SIL rivalry...

Sad your Sis's MIL is acting this way....I call these type people "Vighna-Santoshi"  they bring so much negativity in their lives and others around them...Too sad for your sis who is having their first baby and a grand child to a meanie Dadima...Shameful behavior...😳

ABT FBD bluffing or not we will find out in future episodes...😃

No Idiot would put his name as a father on some child's medical record unless he was the father...

Dharmesh is Varun's father but he doesnt hav to b married to Madhuri😳

Hi My dear Sidwa...HNY...Hope u r doing good...

Yes Women are Women's worst enemies...Especially MILs-DIL and SIL-SIL rivalry...

Sad your Sis's MIL is acting this way....I call these type people "Vighna-Santoshi"  they bring so much negativity in their lives and others around them...Too sad for your sis who is having their first baby and a grand child to a meanie Dadima...Shameful behavior...😳

ABT FBD bluffing or not we will find out in future episodes...😃

Happy New Year Varshaaa🤗 and Kool and Tanya🤗

Whats Vighna-Santoshi?😳

meanie dadima🤣

I just dont understand it that dont they care abt their son and their grandchild 😕 I know they dont care abt my sister but its not her child only😕 We just try to calm our sister and cheer her up. Those stupid ppl say everything in front of her and taunt her.

Dharmesh is Varun's father but he doesnt hav to b married to Madhuri😳
True that 😆.....But if he puts his name as a father it says he had some sort a relationship with his mother Embarrassed  Legit or not hai na bolo bolo 😆  Usually Illegit relationships people try to hide by not accepting fatherhood on records with hospitals or official places...Ofcourse hiding from family too...