Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dear Karan and Kritika (10/1/11)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Dear Karan

Kya Bhai...tumhe pata hai na,jab tum roote ho tab mere aakhon mein bhi aasoon hai!
Cry!!! Khas kar ke jab woh Aasoon Arohi ke liye hai..Tab mujhe bahut dukh hota hai!
The beginning of todays episode made me really laugh out Louuuud!! That CHics (by lovedeep)LOL needs some GREAT PITAIOuch!! But Arjun aka YOU did the pitai with ...
his words!! I LOVED ITClap!! LOved the eye lock scene between you and Kritika,...It was realllyy Good, i felt like i'm in 7th heaven when you both went down to get those things...Wah!! Cheers to that! Loved each and every movement!!! Smile
I just hope to see more such powerful scenes,this one was truely PERFECT!!! And the background music was sooo touching..it made me remember the old good times...Hopefully we get those times again!!! DO YOU HEAR ME EKTA AND THE CREATIVE PPLl!!
 Seeing those tears in your eyes was more than i could tolerate...of course Whenever Arohi cries we feel with her esp. because we are girls and can better identify with her, but watching tears rolling down YOUR cheeks, just made me realize how painful it must have been for Arjun to hear all that from Arohi...I just hope nothing bad comes to Arjuns mind...Please let him Just continue winning Arohis heart!Smile This time Dadu and Dj are with you!! Trust me!! Wink Arrey, mera Ashirwaad toh pehle se tha tere saath, but this time i knw Arjun and his Love will win Arohi, warna mera Naam bhi Nilo nahi!
Cant wait for tomorrows Episode and the Mickael Arjun FIght!Come'on Arjun Prove Dadu once again that You ve CHanged! ONly some time more and Dadu and Dj will give Arohis hand in yours themselves!
Love you Bhai!Heart

Dear Kritika

Omg....Kya episode tha Kritika.., I dont even know what kinda feelings i should have, because on the one hand we got to see that funny Chiku-Arjun convo in the beginning,Dadu and Dj realizing that Arjun might have really changed and That Chiku is not THAT much of a perfect person and then Love calling Chiku Chics...hah...ahaha and THEN THE HIGHLIGHT of todays episodes which truely brought a smile to my face...The part where you and Karan looked into each others eyes...I could see The intensity and the CHemistry and the Hottness and the FIREWORKS!!Star Beautiful scene... Extremely well performed and superb modulation of expressions! Background score was Soooo perfect..it made me thinkof the beautiful Maha episode and the Good times... 
Unfortunately That Smile on my face didnt last for too long because this time BOTH OF YOU cried.Cry..Seriously, jab bhi tum dono roothe ho, lakta hai ke koi mujhe Jaaku ke Saath marr dalega... SUch a powerful atmosphere when Arohi told her TRue feelings for ArjunClap...
Let me tell you that In that scene you delivered your dialogues really convincing, i could not say that you were just acting, honestly!... Brilliant Job! Cant wait for tomorrows episode and for hopefully more Arjuhi moments...But this time please some without tears...bilkul achha nahi lagta to see you both crying...
Love ya!Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-arshraviNisa_nrangelina285rasika_DS

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - these are back  Big smile  Thank You Hug I LOVE your letters to YOUR Bhai and Inshallah hone waali Bhabhi Wink

Anyway, what you said in your letters is so true!  Loved every bit of the eye-lock scene Day Dreaming It was magical!! Kya scene that - these two have chemistry like .................. don't know Confused dont have any words that can describe their chemistry well enough Wink

Arohi pehle se kam dukhi thi aur ro rahi thi ke Arjun had to break down also??? Cry Kitna rulaya mujhe!!

Neways - I Love CHIKS ROFLROFLROFL At least because of him we saw our DON today WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmh

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@nilo-kmh: So True... Yesterday's episode was heart touching... CryClap
Clap
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@nilo-kmh: Loved your letter to your bhai & bhabhi... But I hate it when I see tears in Arjun's eyes because of Arohi... It hurts a lotCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. I can't see Arjun crying
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Yaar kamal ka letter likhti ho just lvd reading it n i too cant c arjun crying
shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@ nilo super duper letter...Clap
bt yeah seriously ur bhai made me cry too...CryCry
 his eye's speak alot... both of dem did a fab job.... Thumbs Up
super touchy episode it was...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index