Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! This is utterly ruthless, horrible..... (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

What I dont understand is what will Arushi herself opt for . 7 years in jail or staying with Shakti .Her options r not that great . It is she who committed bigamy .

Hello KoolSadhu,

Yes, she has willingly committed bigamy and she should be punished for the consequences. As a woman myself ,I would not want any woman to go through a haneous act like rape. Although Aa here has commited a sin I would still not want her to be in a position where she might be physically assaulted by a man like Shakti. Her redemption would be jail time and thinking about the mess she has caused for herself and her family. Young girls needs to learn a lesson that life is not a bed of roses. You cannot make a hasty decision.

Anu

But do u think ARUSHI will opt for jail ? Imagine ........seven years  chakki peesing in jail , u think she will prefer that option for 'redemption' ? I highly doubt that Anu . I think she will think over it and decide to instead have a life of sorts with Shakti . She knows as a woman he is crazy about her and if she handles this right , he will be in palm of her hand . Better than jail , she will think . And she will become pregnant .

She may die giving baby to Kesar . Maybe story is headed that way .U see , this story is not about right or wrong , they r just going on inventing newer dramatic situations for TRPS .

7 years in jail means a new shakti everyday..indian jails r worse than hell Ouch

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by _charu_

Arushi should be punished in what way? sending her off to jail will be worse than living in thakur niwas with shakti..i guess everyone knows hoe womenfolk  r treated in jails...if she's forced to live with shakti, i won't be surprised..bec. as SS said earlier, case can only be filed by the first wife and kesar will never do it..moreover on what grounds will SUX & Arushi fight the case? bec. nobody forced arushi to marry shakti..she did it willingly ..she made a mockery of marriage and if she's thinking she can get away with it by saying "i realized my mistake", she's terribly wrong...marriage is no joke...arushi is old enuf to understand what it means...
  Underlined. Not only Kesar anyone can file a case against Shakti  for bigamy.Acc to law this marraige does not exist.  Aarushi cannot stay in the TN house since Shakti is married and bigamy is illegal in any civilized society . The consequences she should face is jail time ,because the punishment for commiting bigamy is 7 to 10 years and it applies to all genders. Her status in the TN house is of a mistress and nothing more. The fight she can fight against the Thakur's is that they are keeping her against her will. No one has the right to keep you without your will. Even in a legal marraige a husband cannot force the wife to stay with him. India is a free country , it is not a fuedal society. 

India is a free country and it's not a feudal society..agreed..but in the serial pratigya, where law and police is in the pocket of SS, u think it's easy to fight a case against him? marrying Shakti thakur was certainly not a "silly mistake"...that too, knowing his and thakurs  true nature ..the oversmart arushi who managed to keep shakti away from her, take revenge from her sister by making her do chores, is now helpless and crying for pratigya's help Confused What if 21 days were over and she didn't find the truth about aman and "realized her mistake" ?? what will she be doing then? obviously consummate the marriage....she has no other option but to accept her fate..even if she gets aay with it, shakti thakur, who didn't hesitate to rape her in the past will not stop now, even if she stays in sux house 

Edited by _charu_ - 11 January 2011 at 10:14pm

Go to top