Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! This is utterly ruthless, horrible..... (Page 2)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

i dont agree............pratigya was able to transform krishna n komal was mellowed down too...........pratigya stood up for kesar n didnt let her in laws change her name...........she unmasked shakti infront of everyone............is it her mistake that arushi decided to marry shakti to take revenge from her??????..............just dont get it why r u blaming pratigya for no reason????...........even i opposed the bigamy track but now arushi has realised her mistake
I am not blaming Pratigya at all. Infact I am all for a strong woman like her. Its admirable the way she has stood up for Kesar. But what happened in return ? Nothing Komal came in and manipulated Kesar and Krishna too did not stand by her and took Komal and Kesar to the police station where kesar took back her statement. The criminals got out scott free. The criminals have never been punished in this show. Again I admire women like Pratigya.   

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=amrapali_dubey]pratigya is portraying the grim reality of today's world........i agree some parts are exaggerated but its a drama after all..........in small towns of india girls r kidnapped n reaction of people like thakurs is very much the same......the serial shd not be shut down at any cost

Agree with you but CVs erred in showing the 'Arushi kaand'. No girl in India can do what Arushi did and hope to get away with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Arushi should be punished in what way? sending her off to jail will be worse than living in thakur niwas with shakti..i guess everyone knows hoe womenfolk  r treated in jails...if she's forced to live with shakti, i won't be surprised..bec. as SS said earlier, case can only be filed by the first wife and kesar will never do it..moreover on what grounds will SUX & Arushi fight the case? bec. nobody forced arushi to marry shakti..she did it willingly ..she made a mockery of marriage and if she's thinking she can get away with it by saying "i realized my mistake", she's terribly wrong...marriage is no joke...arushi is old enuf to understand what it means...
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Arushi should be punished in what way? sending her off to jail will be worse than living in thakur niwas with shakti..i guess everyone knows hoe womenfolk  r treated in jails...if she's forced to live with shakti, i won't be surprised..bec. as SS said earlier, case can only be filed by the first wife and kesar will never do it..moreover on what grounds will SUX & Arushi fight the case? bec. nobody forced arushi to marry shakti..she did it willingly ..she made a mockery of marriage and if she's thinking she can get away with it by saying "i realized my mistake", she's terribly wrong...marriage is no joke...arushi is old enuf to understand what it means...
  Underlined. Not only Kesar anyone can file a case against Shakti  for bigamy.Acc to law this marraige does not exist.  Aarushi cannot stay in the TN house since Shakti is married and bigamy is illegal in any civilized society . The consequences she should face is jail time ,because the punishment for commiting bigamy is 7 to 10 years and it applies to all genders. Her status in the TN house is of a mistress and nothing more. The fight she can fight against the Thakur's is that they are keeping her against her will. No one has the right to keep you without your will. Even in a legal marraige a husband cannot force the wife to stay with him. India is a free country , it is not a fuedal society. 
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
What I dont understand is what will Arushi herself opt for . 7 years in jail or staying with Shakti .Her options r not that great . It is she who committed bigamy .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

What I dont understand is what will Arushi herself opt for . 7 years in jail or staying with Shakti .Her options r not that great . It is she who committed bigamy .

Hello KoolSadhu,

Yes, she has willingly committed bigamy and she should be punished for the consequences. As a woman myself ,I would not want any woman to go through a haneous act like rape. Although Aa here has commited a sin I would still not want her to be in a position where she might be physically assaulted by a man like Shakti. Her redemption would be jail time and thinking about the mess she has caused for herself and her family. Young girls needs to learn a lesson that life is not a bed of roses. You cannot make a hasty decision.

Anu
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello KoolSadhu,

Yes, she has willingly committed bigamy and she should be punished for the consequences. As a woman myself ,I would not want any woman to go through a haneous act like rape. Although Aa here has commited a sin I would still not want her to be in a position where she might be physically assaulted by a man like Shakti. Her redemption would be jail time and thinking about the mess she has caused for herself and her family. Young girls needs to learn a lesson that life is not a bed of roses. You cannot make a hasty decision.

Anu

But do u think ARUSHI will opt for jail ? Imagine ........seven years  chakki peesing in jail , u think she will prefer that option for 'redemption' ? I highly doubt that Anu . I think she will think over it and decide to instead have a life of sorts with Shakti . She knows as a woman he is crazy about her and if she handles this right , he will be in palm of her hand . Better than jail , she will think . And she will become pregnant .

She may die giving baby to Kesar . Maybe story is headed that way .U see , this story is not about right or wrong , they r just going on inventing newer dramatic situations for TRPS .
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello KoolSadhu,

Anu

But do u think ARUSHI will opt for jail ? Imagine ........seven years  chakki peesing in jail , u think she will prefer that option for 'redemption' ? I highly doubt that Anu . I think she will think over it and decide to instead have a life of sorts with Shakti . She knows as a woman he is crazy about her and if she handles this right , he will be in palm of her hand . Better than jail , she will think . And she will become pregnant .

She may die giving baby to Kesar . Maybe story is headed that way .U see , this story is not about right or wrong , they r just going on inventing newer dramatic situations for TRPS .

Hello Kool sadhu,

I too have a feeling that Aa is here to stay. She is not going anywhere. Although, this serial was initially about woman empowerment and social issues, I doubt the cvs have changed their plans.
You are right in saying that this serial is not about good or bad. Well,I see two different scenarios can happen from this: 1) The Thakur's somehow get rid of Kesar and then Shakti trying to legalize the marraige with Aa.
2) Secondly ,as you said Aa takes the opportunity to manipulate Shakti and the two sisters come together and take down the thakurs. No one in the right right really want to be behind bars. 

Well anything can happen: As far as I can read Aa's character,she is very vindictive and immensly calculative. Remember when she openly slapped Shakti . I do not think she will give into any kind of physical relationship with Shakti voluntarily . But Shakti is not Krishna. Shakti will try to force himself on her.

I really want the cvs to refrain from showing indecent stuff like these awful track and concentrate on kriya or krishna's work.

Thanks

Anu 

Go to top