Cvs! This is utterly ruthless, horrible.....

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Is kidnapping and humiliating a woman is this common in India in the 21st century ? Some goons comes in a house and kidnaps a woman and then manhandles her like an animal. Is this the India you want to portray through your serial. Your serial is already known for the violence they show against the woman. 

Aarushi has commited a sin and she should be punished. But not in this way. Instead of arresting Shakti and Arushi and punishing them you decide to show more injustice to woman. Why not show jail time for them? Oh I see because Jaswant is popular.That is ridiculous. What is the point of showing social issues then?

There has to be a time when you have to punish the criminals for their crimes. You just cannot let them continue been ruthless acts just because they are popular. I feel that Kriya has lost their charm. Why on the earth did Krishna stop Prats to call the police ? Its better you shut down this whole serial . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
pratigya is portraying the grim reality of today's world........i agree some parts are exaggerated but its a drama after all..........in small towns of india girls r kidnapped n reaction of people like thakurs is very much the same......the serial shd not be shut down at any cost
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

pratigya is portraying the grim reality of today's world........i agree some parts are exaggerated but its a drama after all..........in small towns of india girls r kidnapped n reaction of people like thakurs is very much the same......the serial shd not be shut down at any cost

Things need to change in the small town. This serial is supposedly in a big city Allahabad and showing a girl can easily be dragged out of her home is despicable,.  
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is a story of a girl in a small town in India as Allahabad is not as big as it thought (maybe thats just my opinion), plus nobody wants to get associated or get in the eyes of goons...and as painful and ruthless as it seems, this does happen in indian rural areas, if not in big cities....be it 21st century or not....this does happen, and people like Shakti, and Sajjan Singh do not have any idea of manhandling cause they don't have any respect for women in the first place. They think women are there for their amusement, doing household work and for giving an heir to the family. Thats the sole purpose of a woman in their eyes....so definitely people with their mentality will go to any extremes to get 'their women' back no matter what the women want, but I do agree if these injustices are being shown, then punishment should also be shown as well. It will restore people's faith in the judicial system, and will give hope to women being abused and targeted in this manner.....isn't that the purpose of this show.
Edited by mahi0809 - 13 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
these things do happen n by the way allahbad is not a metropolitan city like delhi or mumbai or kolkatta......
Mitrashakti thumbnail

these things do happen n by the way allahbad is not a metropolitan city like delhi or mumbai or kolkatta......

Allahabad may not be a metropolitan city but it is not a rural village either. The point is if the serial is showing injustice to woman it needs to realize that these kind of injustice needs to stop and media is a good way to spread the awakening. This serial till now has only  shown injustice after injustice without any punishment to the criminals. They need to show the consequences too. Just because the Thakur's are popular actors does not make it  right that the character's they portray can commit crimes and get away with it. There has to be a balance . 
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

This is a story of a girl in a small town in India as Allahabad is not as big as it thought (maybe thats just my opinion), plus nobody wants to get associated or get in the eyes of goons...and as painful and ruthless as it seems, this does happen in indian rural areas, if not in big cities....be it 21st century or not....this does happen, and people like Shakti, and Sajjan Singh do not have any idea of manhandling cause they don't have any respect for women in the first place. They think women are there for their amusement, doing household work and for giving an heir to the family. Thats the sole purpose of a woman in their eyes....so definitely people with their mentality will go to any extremes to get 'their women' back no matter what the women want, but I do agree if these injustices are being shown, then punishment should also be shown as well. It will restore people's faith in the judicial system, and will give hope to women being abused and targeted in this manner.....isn't that the purpose of this show.

The initial purpose of the show was to show women empowerment. But it has turned into a serial where women are repeatedly tortured and abused and the criminals gets away.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
i dont agree............pratigya was able to transform krishna n komal was mellowed down too...........pratigya stood up for kesar n didnt let her in laws change her name...........she unmasked shakti infront of everyone............is it her mistake that arushi decided to marry shakti to take revenge from her??????..............just dont get it why r u blaming pratigya for no reason????...........even i opposed the bigamy track but now arushi has realised her mistake
Mitrashakti thumbnail

i dont agree............pratigya was able to transform krishna n komal was mellowed down too...........pratigya stood up for kesar n didnt let her in laws change her name...........she unmasked shakti infront of everyone............is it her mistake that arushi decided to marry shakti to take revenge from her??????..............just dont get it why r u blaming pratigya for no reason????...........even i opposed the bigamy track but now arushi has realised her mistake

I am not blaming Pratigya at all. Infact I am all for a strong woman like her. Its admirable the way she has stood up for Kesar. But what happened in return ? Nothing Komal came in and manipulated Kesar and Krishna too did not stand by her and took Komal and Kesar to the police station where kesar took back her statement. The criminals got out scott free. The criminals have never been punished in this show. Again I admire women like Pratigya.   
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=amrapali_dubey]pratigya is portraying the grim reality of today's world........i agree some parts are exaggerated but its a drama after all..........in small towns of india girls r kidnapped n reaction of people like thakurs is very much the same......the serial shd not be shut down at any cost

Agree with you but CVs erred in showing the 'Arushi kaand'. No girl in India can do what Arushi did and hope to get away with it.